Obama Rallies The Troops For November

President Obama Can See November From His House

The Big "O" fires up the base using an effective car metaphor that everyone can relate to.

"I need everybody here to go back to your neighborhoods, and your workplaces, to your churches, and barbershops, and beauty shops. Tell them we have more work to do. Tell them we can't wait to organize. Tell them that the time for action is now," he said.

Saying he was not elected to do what was popular but rather what's right, the president touted his accomplishments passing health care reform, Wall Street reform, investments on education, ending the combat mission in Iraq , beefing up U.S. operations in Afghanistan and a host of other things. But, said the president, "We've got more work to do. We've got a plan to finish. "

The speech featured fiery lines. Obama repeated referred to Republicans as "the other side."

Mr. Obama drew laughter and applause when he used his routine "car in a ditch" rhetoric to swipe at Republicans. He argued that voters shouldn't turn Congress over to the Republicans this November because in his mind their policies led to the economic struggles the country faces today.

"You can't give them the keys," he said. "If you want to go forward, you put (the car) in 'D,'" Obama said, referring to Democrats. "If you want to go back," he said. "What do you do?"

Put the car in "R" he meant, but didn't have to finish because the crowd erupted in
laughter.

We have the keys now.........Get in and we'll drive to victory!

I love that car joke. Is funny everytime.

Yes indeed

Leave the driving to Papa Obama, we are safe in his hands

When you're parked, uhhhhh, at the edge of a precipice and, uhhhhh, ya know, you, uhhhh, wanna drive off the edge, uhhhh....

Because of being first wife I am sometimes to have special liberties and when travelling far from my home country I have been known to sit behind steering wheel, putting gear in 'D', and have been for putting foot on gas pedal and also break when it is appropriate. It is unfortunate that the underwives were not for the understanding of car joke when I was for retelling the most humor joke Dear Leader has been for saying and I was not for having anyone to laugh at with me for telling such good joke.

It can be for much lonesomeness at the top.

One thing the big '0' is not seeing is that his 'ride' has ended up like Comrade Jesse's ride: stripped down by the homies in da hoood. Word up YO.

Perhaps we need to start a new channel here at the cube for Comrade Obama's Comedy Act?

Obama-Keys-To-The-Car-Speech-Comedy-Central.gif

If "D" is for "Drive" the surely "R" is for "RACING"?