Obama reveals his self-identification as Supreme Overlord

[img]/images/Obama_King_Supreme_Overlord.jpg[/img]

WASHINGTON, DC - White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest announced today that Barack Obama has completed His transition to Supreme Overlord and should no longer be referred to as "President Obama."

"Even though He was initially elected President, He has now discovered his true self-identification as Supreme Overlord and Dictator for Life," explained Earnest, "and we must be tolerant of His decision and respect that this is who He really is."

Earnest admitted that many of the Supreme Overlord's closest confidants knew that He was never comfortable pretending to live the checks-and-balances lifestyle of the presidency. "We watched the Supreme Overlord declare the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional, legalize undocumented immigrants with a pen and phone... the signs were everywhere."

Earnest credited Surgeon General Caitlyn Jenner and Diversity Czar Rachel Dolezal for demonstrating that the time was right for the transition.

"Those beautiful, courageous womyn showed that America is ready to accept, even adore, people who will not be defined by antiquated physical and legal limitations," said Earnest, noting that the Supreme Overlord seems to have a new confidence and spirit of freedom, and that He has the full support of Madame Overlord.

When asked whether this action was permissible under the Constitution, Earnest made clear that "that is bigoted hate speech, and bigots go to Gitmo."

Calls to Republican members of Congress were not immediately returned.

[img]/images/Obama_Game_of_Thrones.jpg[/img]

Should not the Supreme Overlord's pronoun be capitalized? -- i.e., "He" rather than "he"? Or should a new pronoun be developed for Him?

I will of course obey ... although to me He will always be Dear Leader ... but then, I am a sentimental being.

Comrade Kilroy, I give this post Five Red Stars.

RedDiaperette wrote:Should not the Supreme Overlord's pronoun be capitalized? -- i.e., "He" rather than "he"? Or should a new pronoun be developed for Him?

I will of course obey ... although to me He will always be Dear Leader ... but then, I am a sentimental being.
I made the suggested pronoun corrections, and I hope that SOBO will be lenient when doling out punishment for my poor grammar. "Dear Leader" has been used by tyrants in the past; I sincerely doubt that He self identifies with that kind of inferiority.

We saw this coming, too...

[img]/images/Obama_King_Boehner_Fool.jpg[/img]

Komrade Kilroy!

Long ago I wrote the following which is still going around on the internet:

Our Glorious and Wonderful Dear Leader, The One, The Omniscient, Exalted and Infallible, Baby Doc, President for Life, Generalissimo Francisco MMM-MMM-MMM Barack Hussein Owe-bambi, Down Grader in Chief, Debt Man Walking, Owe-bamageddon, The Oval Office Urkel, King Barack the Growth-Slayer, The Torturer, New Messiah, Healer of the Planet, President (If you love me) Pass This Bill, Jimmy Carter with a Tan, Telepromter reader of the God Verb Speeches, Occubagger in Chief, Fainter of Girls, Tingler of legs and First Marxist President of the United States of Amerika is the bestisus most smartestus president ever in the whole wide wide world...

It proves that I, with Klarity, brilliance and foresight gave The Owe all the respect He deserves before it became fashionable or even before he demanded it!

The Healer of the Planet and the Stopper of Rising Oceans. Also, there was something about fixing Washington but it was admitted last week how we failed him on that one.
President Mean Girl is one of my favorites.