Obama's America: Stories of Hope

Comrades, I am calling on all of you to submit your photos and stories of how far we have come since President Obama became the greatest American president of all time. Show us how life is for you, how you are prospering, and what glorious changes have been ushered in due to his most benevolent of policies. Aren't we more better off than we were one and a half years ago? I know I am.

Below is a picture of a clean shaven me at the New York Stock Exchange during a changing of the guard ceremony. The NYSE is so generous now after the election of President Obama -- so generous that they gave me a wad of campaign cash during my visit. Such lovely people those Wall Street bankers!

NYSX1.gif

We now have, thanks to dearest Leader, a brand new outhouse toilet area in the People's Gulag! Is it not glorious?!
No more digging holes in the snow and rain. Now we can sit in comfort (ouch!) and enjoy and find take care of the peoples business.

(we expect magazines to be delivered within the next 6 to 12 months... or so.)

Ah Komrade, your picture of our goons union members goose stepping in front of the NYSE gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

The only thing is that the uniforms of the Rodina are changing, and goose stepping with old uniforms is not correct. Here is the latest fare right out of our last May 1st Parade:

Though, this kind of goose stepping is more pleasing and photogenic:

Comrades, I've just begun construction on my new home. I've filed my application for TARP funds so I can buy a tarp to use as a roof. I'm hoping that chinking the space between the logs with mud will qualify me for the "cash for caulkers" program.

DSCN0002.jpg
In the meantime I've been sleeping nearby with all my worldly possessions.

100_0467.jpg
(Seriously, I actually did sleep there last Fri.)

Comrades,

Allow me to submit some nice pictures of our Fearless Leader and the Regime™.

Here is our Dear Leader in a candid shot inspiring our Inner Patriotism.

Image The question posed to this comrade if he was better off than he was 18 months ago threw him into an emotional dilemma.

Are you better off than you were 18 months ago? The man on the right says "YES!". He was an unkown before Dear Leader rose to prominence and now is a world class[less] star!

This woman is VERY happy for our Dear Leader! She is definately better off than she was 18 months ago! Uh-OH! Someone made a mistake with Dear Leader's hat! That's gonna cost someone their head!

This is Mother Moonbat. She is just your average drone follower for Dear Leader. In this picture she can't contain her emotions—or is having a very bad time trying to express them.

Thank you comrades for allowing me the privilege of showing some of my favorite Obama's Amerika photos!

The "People's" solute to Chairman Oba-Mao.

For your troubles, comrade Whoopie. Please accept this bag of stimulus, a bottle of cristal, and of course a made in China plastic bust of the first African-American president. Commissarka Pinkie has her "Beet of the Week" and I have my Party favor$ -- also known as "swag" among the Hollywood glitterati.
PARTYFAVORS.gif

Oooo, many thanks comrade Commissar. Of all your generous gifts, the bust of Obama is the most precious. I will treasure it always.

(Hey Frau, pack your little black dress and high heels, we're going to Vegas)

Winny, I think Cindy Sheehan was just overcome...with pepper spray.

Education has improved considerably now that Obama is in charge. No longer will we see starving teachers begging on the street corners as they slowly waste away due to a lack of funding. No more bakesales, noble educators. No more bakesales.
CLASS.gif

Comrade Chairman, the Department of Fairness is happy to report that distribution of universal health care in lock step modeled after our glorious sister state Cuba's hospital system is being implemented without a hitch and we anticipate the exact results!

cuba-hospital.jpg

And just look at the bunker crop of Democratic NecroProxy Voters!
`
dead guys.jpg

Proletarian Robot wrote:
Comrade Chairman, the Department of Fairness is happy to report that distribution of universal health care in lock step modeled after our glorious sister state Cuba's hospital system is being implemented without a hitch and we anticipate the exact results!

cuba-hospital.jpg
It seems that comrade Moore must have mistakenly consumed all of that that poor prole's food while touring the glorious Hospital Cubana recently??

Comrade Whoopie, I will be packed in 30 seconds after I sell a few more empty beer coke cans so I can purchase a new reusable paper plastic bag to take my belonging. This is ever most exciting... how long do you think it will take to hitchhike? And I do love the way your new homeage property is transgressing along. It looks so airy and environmentally friendly... and such a romantic fire, you dog you.

Comrade Robot, there is nothing quite as good as those ole dependable Democratic NecroProxy Voters, is there? Do they date? I am not asking for myself but for some glorious comrades who are always on the looking out for some "easy noncommittal fun". wink wink

Chairman, I must thank you for your most accurate photograthy of our school improvements. Are we not all thrilled Bushitler is gone?!

pssst. I TOO WANT PARTY FAVORS!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Winny, I think Cindy Sheehan was just overcome...with pepper spray.
Comrade Whoopie, I found the true story about what she was sprayed with right here: https://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/man-arrested-for-spraying-substance-073010

I'm not at all happy with this administration. We still have whitey eating at lunch counters all across America. I want to see the day when they are no longer allowed. And why is my Obama mortgage taking so long to go through? I got my papers done in time for the $8000 tax credit, and the loan still hasn't come through.

I denounce Proletarian Robot for showing only three Democrat necro-proxy voters. Doesn't he know that every single cemetery is a complete Democrat ward? In fact here in West Texas I'm thinking of taking some crap land that I have and putting in some cemeteries. Necropoles. Necropolises.

Then I shall have a ceremony and pronounce one cemetery twinned with Dallas, and one with Lubbock, and one with Midland. And a fourth with Amarillo. These are cities which are reliably Republican invidious to the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

So when November comes, I'll just wait until 7:15 to see how many votes I need to come up with to Make Texas Beautiful and Blue.

Comrades, just today I have uncovered yet another sign of the glorious inroads we have made since the Obamessiah (PBUH) has come to bring us to the new world. Even the FBI has borrowed our vocabulary:

"From thousands of miles away, they got their cyber hands on OPM: other people's money," said Janice K. Fedarcyk, assistant director-in-charge of the New York Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation."

https://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/30/fbi-charges-dozens-global-virus-scam/

I do have to admit I love this term that I can't say I have ever heard before:

"The scheme involved the use of "money mules" to transfer the finds between bank accounts and ultimately to sources in Europe and Russia, the FBI said."

Money mules.... yes, I could use some more of these. That sounds much more pleasant than the passe "cash cow," much less the "ration rats" that I have to contend with these days.

Pupovich, I hate to tell you this but I have for some years now commandeered the nano Jimmy Carter rabbits as money mules. They're utterly reliable and unavoidable, and they never say a single thing which even their mothers would consider intelligent.

The only problem is making them home in. I tell them that the place I want the money taken has a TV camera crew parked in front of it.

That does it. Unless Patricia Schroeder is there.

I DENOUNCE anyone who has dared to carry any People's Cube lingo out into the mainstream. It won't be long now before the term Jiffi-Lobo gets out, and I have heard the use of the adoring term "Dear Leader" here and there, too.

Theocritus, I see you have taken Patricia Schroeder out of the closet and dusted her off. That smile, that lovely genuine smile. Have you ever seen such a smile as hers? It spelled integrity, honesty, just like Nanski's smile, no? Yes, those were the days. Before there was Nanski, there was Pat. We could always count on Pat. She always did her best to be a thorn in the side of Ronnie and for that we loved her.

Leninka, I forgot that you were in Colorado at the time and would have had the full force of the excellent Pat's smile. That, er, rictus and those beady eyes.

BTW, do progs have eyes with whites? The only time that I see the whites of my friends' eyes is when they're rolling them.

My brother, who needs to be exterminated, er, reeducated, said that if Pat Shroeder saw a Japanese tourist with a camera across a crowded shopping mall, she'd kick off her shoes and body-block her way to put her eyeless phiz in front of the camera.

I found myself, by accident, not once, but two times, at the same social gathering as Dear Pat, and I can tell you this: Pat worked her smile, but not her eyes. Not once could I get Dear Pat to look me in the eye. Could it be that she could sense I could see to the very depths of her progressive little heart? Possibly so, or perhaps, she simply deemed me not worthy. Who knows?

Personally I think that Pat's eyes are so small and beady that she can see only in the ultraviolet.

Yes. This is true. You're very astute. However, I believe her teeth ought to be embalmed and enshrined next to Lenin's tomb, right along with Nancy's grasping hands.

You've seen that sculpture of praying hands. I am having one made of Nanski's hands being cut off at the wrist because that's the only way that you can get them off your wallet.