Obama's EPA Grants Carbon-Waiver to GE

I have good news to report, Comrades: Obama's EPA Granted Carbon-Waivers to GE-- Crony Progressivism is Working and thus is Bringing Us Ever-Closer to Next Tuesday:

Even though it's being reported by a reich-wing rag, the news is great: Crony Progressivism is working in paving the way to Collectivism now that our Leader's EPA is wisely granting carbon-waivers to GE so GE can help us redistribute the costs of our new Carbon Rationing Process to GE's competitors and other capitalist organizaitons not yet seeing the wisdom of participating in Crony Progressivism.

A larger news-photo of Obama satisfying our Progressive Obligations to one of our most loyal supporters:

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

It's good to see the return of good old fashioned Party patronage for those who've seen the writing on the wall, know which way the wind blows and are willing to play ball.

Plus we're redistributing the wealth...in this case from the many (taxpayers) to the few (the shareholders of GE).

Henceforth the Current Truth has been altered to exclude calling GE "big electric" and calling for this mega-monopoly to be be broken up for the good of the consumers.

Sorry, but this just... ugh.

I am disappoint.

Dear Leader is very clever. He enacts strict new laws and regulations protecting
The People's environment and then later grants exceptions to his patrons.

I hate to bring up outdated concepts such as religion, but Dear Leader's brilliant strategy brings to mind how Pope Leo X sold Papal Indulgences to the bourgeoisie sinners.

RocknRoll Czar wrote:Dear Leader is very clever. He enacts strict new laws and regulations protecting
The People's environment and then later grants exceptions to his patrons.

I hate to bring up outdated concepts such as religion, but Dear Leader's brilliant strategy brings to mind how Pope Leo X sold Papal Indulgences to the bourgeoisie sinners.

Yes, I agree that the strategy is brilliantly medieval, but as much as I'd like to give credit for the creative genius in conceiving the idea to President Obama, social justice for Comrade Gore obliges me to remind everyone that he first conceived and implemented the concept of selling indulgences for carbon-excesses, but of course we still must give Obama credit for having the brilliance to recognize Comrade Gore's brilliance in doing so and in following in Comrade Gore's footsteps:

We've been selling indulgences for Comrade Gore (as one of the founders/partners in Generation Investment Management) for many years, and Lenin Knows, he needs the money:

And, of course, I regularly dispense carbon indulgences to Progressive Luminaries and Wayward Proles:

I even made a special video about the process (shown above), which YouTube/Google later took down (which must have been to satisfy demands from Reich-Wingers, whose demands we know YouTube/Google always seeks to accomodate), but part of it was restored here, and I'm still working to restore the rest of it. However, someone (apparently a Flat-Earther) remixed an AVATAR video to create false impressions about our efforts to save Mother Earth from Capitalism.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri