Obama's Father Pfleger Steals Act From Bobcat Goldthwait

Image Anyone remember Bobcat Goldthwait in Burglar with Whoopi Goldberg? He played a guy who believed he was a black man trapped in a white body and acted accordingly, screaming all his lines with overwrought passion.

"I'm a black man in a white man's world!"
"Sir, you are Caucasian..."
"Throw that in my face why don't you!"

That was funnier and more meaningful than anything Whoopi did in that film.

Now that act has been picked up by another stand-up comedian who does a hysterical impersonation of a self-loathing reverse racist. In this clip, Michael Pfleger, who claims to be a friend of Wright, Farrakhan, and Obama, is introduced by Comrade Otis (the new preacher), to speak during an "Hour of Power" Sunday service dedicated to a "sacred conversation on race." Hilarious!

What do you mean, it's not comedy? Then why is everybody in that bar laughing? The two obligatory drinks may account for only 50% of the laughs, 70% tops. Admit it: the man is funny.

Did any one check his ID? That looks suspiciously like the Chairman in his "Kennedy Priest" outfit, that he has used so successfully in the past to garner contributions. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

ImageFrankly, this is a church that needs it's IRS exemption revoked. Frankly, I don't even understand why these people even go to a church... they can get political debate on the Sunday morning MSM stations. I have attended conservative Southern Baptist churches, and currently "fundamentalist" non-denominational charismatic church, In all my years, I have never heard such political speech in a church as we have seen from this "pulpit," The closest I have ever heard to an "endorsement" has always been in regard to one issue, abortion, and the minister enjoining us to vote our conscience. Of course, from a Biblical view, it is pretty hard to preach a pro-abortion sermon. Shoot, not too long back, we had our new governor, Bobby Jindal at my church. I am glad to say that he made not even one political comment there other than of course his mere presence.

Justa Joe
This 'priest', Father Pfleger, is known as Father Flakey in Chicago.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Did any one check his ID? That looks suspiciously like the Chairman in his "Kennedy Priest" outfit, that he has used so successfully in the past to garner contributions. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Oh no! You mean that priest who took my (ahem) "confessions" every Thursday afternoon was Chairman Meow all along?

Here's what I keep wondering. This swishy, middle aged white Catholic priest gets up in front of a large and powerful black Chicago congregation and does the most ludicrous, stereotypical "black preacher" imitation I've ever seen. Yet, no one was offended by it?

I was in the waiting room for a medical appointment yesterday when CNN showed a clip of Pfleger's maniacal "sermon". Several black women in the waiting room started laughing at it and it made me wonder if they were laughing AT him or WITH him. One thing's certain, if Pfleger was a conservative or had been identified as a member of the "Christian Right", a similar performance before a similar audience would have been a career killing event.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Oh no! You mean that priest who took my (ahem) "confessions" every Thursday afternoon was Chairman Meow all along?

I am afraid so.... of course if he asked whether you tithed or made any contributions to the church, you can be pretty certain... and if a collection box was passed to you under the screen for absolution...well, then it is beyond a doubt, you confessed to the Rev, "Kennedy Priest" Meowsovitch.

Pinkie: It is OK, my child. Your sins are safe with me. Well... with the exception of your lust for your father-in-law, your brother-in-law and your nephew which is questionable. I also took the liberty to inform your neighbors that you were the one who keyed their mini-van, killed their cat and crapped in the swimming pool.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Pinkie: It is OK, my child. Your sins are safe with me. Well... with the exception of your lust for your father-in-law, your brother-in-law and your nephew which is questionable. I also took the liberty to inform your neighbors that you were the one who keyed their mini-van, killed their cat and crapped in the swimming pool.
That's just wrong.
On behalf of Pinkie,I must protest the lust for relatives assertions....ick.
Pinkie does not strike me as this sort.
As for the other thingies,I have no idea.

Merciful Lenin! Comrade... Pinkie may not strike you as that sort... but be careful, for now you are contradicting the Chairman. He can get rather, well, disturbed by such.

With regret I announce that I must temporarily distance myself from our longtime comrade Komissarka Pinkie who is currently being involved in a brewing scandal that threaten to denigrate both the greatness and the goodness of our collective. But I'm not ready to sever ties with Pinkie completely because you can't judge a distinguished comrade like her just by a few confessions to the Chairman disguised as a priest named Pfleger.

First of all, since when did lust after any moving object/stationary appliance become unprogressive? Besides, we all know that it was Pupovich who "liquidated" the cat and inadvertently scratched the van with his KGB hat when he was hiding behind it to watch Pinkie crap in the neighbor's pool.

And even if last part is true, I don't see how this unrelated matter at hand can smear the plethora of good deeds this comrade has done for the community. Can a life of sacrificial service to humanity - often at the expense of own health and hygiene - be negated by a relatively small artifact that can be easily neutralized by the filtration system? Can a lifetime of idealistic aspirations and spiritual awareness - proven beyond doubt by a large number of awareness ribbons and bumper stickers - be suddenly destroyed just because of this silly business of crapping in the neighbor's pool?

I just don't see it (unless, of course, the collective begins to see it - at which time I will also begin to see it and stop visiting Pinkie's hovel on Tuesdays during the lunch break).

Sniff.... Comrade Red Square, I feel your pain... and I don't like it! So to ease my pain, I too will withhold judgment on Commissarka Pinkie till we manufacture hear more testimony. Though it is only sensible to postpone any scheduled meetings, or otherwise distance one self from any contact with her till this is settled.

As the Chairman said, my lust for the in-laws is questionable, meaning it can't be substantiated, and I can assure you it isn't so. And if I say it, then you must believe me, because there's just something so dynamic and full of fire in my writing, that you can't help but love it and want to believe whatever it is I'm writing about.

As Red Square said, it was Pupovich who killed the cat and keyed the minivan.

As for the pool--well, it belonged to George W. Bush! Instead of being condemned, shouldn't I be given a medal and an extra ration of vodka for that? (Actually, you can give me a second extra ration in lieu of the medal if you like.)

Before any of you impugn me any further, or distance yourselves from me any farther, might I remind you that even if these things were true, such petty accusations only distract The People from The Real Issues, and it certainly doesn't help The Children! Don't you realize that by calling attention to such things, you're giving ammo to the Reichwingers, who'll jump all over it and use it against The Party? Dare I spell it out more clearly? You're COLLABORATING with them!

Therefore, anyone who says anything bad about Pinkie is obviously an enemy of The Party, and just another knuckle-dragging yada yada 19 percenter (I'm starting to get sick of typing all that out every time I post).

Once a week is no big deal, Commissar. And it's not like we talk during those visits. What's there to talk about? It's practically almost as if I didn't have any contact. How about a compromise - no talk and I limit my visits to 3.5 minutes. That's all I need. No? OK, how about this - no talk, 3.5 min., and a paper bag? Hey it worked for Obama and his pastor!

Do I sense a looming Pinkie Pile-on? I'll go check Barnes and Noble for Dreams of my Father-in-Law.

Pinkie is right. We mustn't let this crapping in the pool business distract us from the real issues - which is that the collective needs those regular visits in Pinkie's hovel.

How can I explain this so you understand? Have you ever been to church? Think of it as our progressive church service. Think Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) in Chicago. Think Obama. Think Change. Think different.

Someone killed a cat, keyed a van, and crapped in the pool? I know nothing of such shenanigans, nor do I wish to hear anything that would distract me from working day and night For the Children™. There was a time when I was distracted by such things, but after being mentored by that fine Kennedy Priest Rev, Punchenko, I have dedicated my life to Change, Hope and Change, Hope, Change, and other denominations.

I don't care if Pinkie crapped in 10...no, 100 pools. She is still my hero of the collective. She had a good reason for crapping in those pools,of this I am certain.

I do,however,apologize to anyone whom I might have inadvertently offended by my comment of "ick". Red Square is right. We must learn to accept all forms of love/affection if we are going to bring about the glorious, progressive new world
we all dream of.

P.S.---Red,please elaborate on this correlation between visits to Pinkie's hovel and a progressive church. Sounds interesting. And sorta kinky.
Kinky Pinkie's Progressive Hovel.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Merciful Lenin! Comrade... Pinkie may not strike you as that sort... but be careful, for now you are contradicting the Chairman. He can get rather, well, disturbed by such.
I have experienced his punishments and have grown to like them.
He doesn't scare me.

So what if Pinkie crapped in a swimming pool!!! Bill Clinton lied about getting a hummer from Miss Lewinsky to a grand jury and got away with it. Pinkie is a Party™ member and an important member of the Inner Circle™. Certainly we can get her a pass on these minor transgressions.

Wait just a beet picking minute! If the Chairman said Pinkie keyed a van crapped in the pool, and other vile things, who are we to dispute the Chairman?

Betinov's right! This really is a Pinkie Pile-On! And it will stop at once!

Everything's been taken out of context. I did not perform any bodily functions in Bush's pool; instead I threw doggie doo-doo into it!

And if you think I've done anything wrong at all . . . well, it's Bush's fault!

If I'm guilty of anything, then I'm guilty of (sniff) caring too much!

That settles it. I knew Pinkie was innocent. She cares - and this is all I need to know.

Kommissarka Pinkie is hereby declared a full-fledged member of the collective and all further insinuations must stop effective immediately. Her personal shovel has been returned to her and she is free to go about her business or hang around aimlessly as she pleases. (Tuesday as always,right?)

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Wait just a beet picking minute! If the Chairman said Pinkie keyed a van crapped in the pool, and other vile things, who are we to dispute the Chairman?

Well .... I dispute Chairman Meow. Consider the source these scurrilous allegations againt Pinkie. This is the Chairman that we all know and love who was in WashDC the other weekend, on another bender but this time out on the new Wilson Bridge span that just opened, stumbling around with an almost empty bottle of scotch (18yo Macallen I hope!), pining about someone named "Huma" and wanting to "give her a special kind of re-edukation". Like.... WTH?

Don't worry!!! I didn't leave Meow hanging in the breeze! Once I explained to the police commander on site at the new Wilson Bridge that he was a "Kennedy" and a priviledged member of The Party™, he backed off.

What I want to know is, who is this? She was with Chairman Meow when I got to the scene:

As for Father Pflemger:

Since 80% of my ancestors had not yet immigrated to the United States by the conclusion of the U.S. Civil War and another 10% lived in the North where slavery was illegal, does this mean that I only had to forkout 10% of what is currently in my 401K?

--
ZB

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:does this mean that I only had to forkout 10% of what is currently in my 401K?

I am relatively new to the collective, and perhaps not fully indoctrinated. However, I'm pretty sure it is not in the interest of the collective to own a 401k and become self-sufficent not accept the generous government handouts available to them. The 'less-fortunate' might suffer should money be invested in the market taken away by someone with foresight and an independant nature greedy enough to keep it for themselves. It denies the 'less-fortunate' an opportunity to have their 'fair share' if I've been told right.

Comrade Zampolit! I am so glad to hear that you have found the Chairman and taking care of him. I haven't seen him since he shot me! Oh, it wasn't his fault or anything, and fortunately he didn't hit any thing critical.... though I consider it pretty critical when I need to sit down. But the vodka sitz baths are helping, and I should be back to full health soon. Thank Lenin his marksmanship is even worse than Cheney's.

Have to say though, his latest "port in a storm" so to speak, is quite a beaut,,,, by his standards of course.

Of course his Marxmanship is worse than Cheney's! He downed a full bottle of scotch! Never the less, I am pleased to hear that you are on the mend Comrade Pup.

As for the Chairman, I hear tell that he is down at Theo's hacienda sleeping off one hell of a hangover. I wonder if that "beaut" is snuggled up next to him as I type this?

--
ZB

Comrade Zaphro wrote:
Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:does this mean that I only had to forkout 10% of what is currently in my 401K?

I am relatively new to the collective, and perhaps not fully indoctrinated. However, I'm pretty sure it is not in the interest of the collective to own a 401k and become self-sufficent not accept the generous government handouts available to them. The 'less-fortunate' might suffer should money be invested in the market taken away by someone with foresight and an independant nature greedy enough to keep it for themselves. It denies the 'less-fortunate' an opportunity to have their 'fair share' if I've been told right.

Comrade Zaphro,

As a member of The Party's™ Politburo and it's Central Committee (aka the Inner Circle™) I am MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS!!!! Therefore, I can have a 401K if I want one!!! I do not have to take a government handout as I can take whatever I want directly from the government's coffers!

--
ZB

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Of course his Marxmanship is worse than Cheney's! He downed a full bottle of scotch! Never the less, I am pleased to hear that you are on the mend Comrade Pup.

As for the Chairman, I hear tell that he is down at Theo's hacienda sleeping off one hell of a hangover. I wonder if that "beaut" is snuggled up next to him as I type this?

--
ZB

It surely in no coincidence that we have not heard from Theo in quite some time. Between the Chairman sleeping it off with Lenin knows what "snuggled" up to him, no doubt Theo best be preparing for a visit from the Power Bitch..... and needless to say, I am not referring to that loser the Empress.... but Nancy!

This Comrade Zaphro,he sounds as if he is in need of some serious shovel time. Questioning us more equals about our business.

The first person to mention the "Religious Left" is going to be the first comrade purged. There is no such thing only a religious right. Send out a memo to Dan Rather and his tin foil hat along with all other media organs.

I wonder what views comrades militant atheists have on the emergence of America's Radical Religious Left. I imagine they are quite positive - the issue is not the issue, the revolution is the issue.

Religious Left? Hmmmmm.... Isn't that an oxymoron?

Commissar Pupovich wrote: It surely in no coincidence that we have not heard from Theo in quite some time. Between the Chairman sleeping it off with Lenin knows what "snuggled" up to him, no doubt Theo best be preparing for a visit from the Power Bitch..... and needless to say, I am not referring to that loser the Empress.... but Nancy!

OH YES INDEED!!! Theo is going to have his hand full when that drunk whore Nancski get there! And I'll bet money that Her Excellency, FORMER President for Life, Hillary will be headed down there soon, as well. Theo is probably having the turbo-charged V-16 motor for the Hildo Hydra overhauled as I type this.

I think I'll mix up a new batch of The Party Approved Margarita™ in a 55 gal. drum to send down there to them!!!

LUPE! .... LUPE!!!!! I need 10 gallons of Ethyl Glycol... HASTA PRONTO!!!!

This Comrade Zaphro,he sounds as if he is in need of some serious shovel time. Questioning us more equals about our business.

Shovel time? That's too light. How about making him "Manservant" to Her Excellency, Hillary R. Clinton!!! He would be well advised to steer clear of asking questions about the financial shenanagans affairs of members of the Inner Circle™. Unless he/she/transexual is elevated to the Inner Circle™.

--
ZB

Hmmmm, but will Nancy even allow the ex-President for Life into the ranch much less ride on HER Hildo Hydra. Failure does have it's consequences, and the higher you were, the greater the fall. Whatever happens, you can be sure, it won't be pretty,