Obama's Golf Course Has Been Spared from the Shutdown

golf digest.jpg

One of Our Beloved Great Leader's preferred golf courses, the course on Andrews Airforce Base remains open during the government shutdown. The grocery stores on the base, where troops get discounted groceries for their families are, however, closed. They will shop "at local stores" that cost about 30 percent more.

FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE, SHOULD IT NOT?? Why, yes, I am saying... what is more important? For glorious dear leader to have his time of relaxingafter all hard negotiations, or killers getting cheap food??!

Why, why, Why, WHY cannot the Rethuglikkkan-Dominated Congress just Offer Our Obammunist Master a few hours of Golf Relaxation Every Day from their Unrelenting Attack Upon "Him (PBUH)" - And "The True Concept of Total Equality Under Real Americanism"?

I must admit, I have mild concerns of Comrade Marx closeness to dear leaders behind area. . . . is he choking or . . . never be minding. I am thinking I am not seeing anything.

Due to further pressure from insider polling agencies the "Dear Leader" has switched golf course to a less visible, out of site of the media's radar type of golf course hidden on a privately owned ranch. ONLY BRO COURSE......of course!

boner ranch.jpg

Is Dear Leader attempting to relieve himself? It is kind of Comrade Marx to assist, but he should beware for his shoes.

And the crowd is chanting "one more round" "yes you can".......what a man! Makes my testosterone level rise by 30 points just by looking at our Great Leader the great LionTiger....or whatever.......

golf digest2.jpg

I must draft Dear Leader for my fantasy golf team!