Obama's New Economic Plan A Hit at The G-20 Summit

Image President Obama shown earlier working on his new economic plan before releasing the details

President Obama revealed his new economic plan to leaders of the G-20 summit today. Leaders embraced the plan as visionary and vital in getting the world's economic house back in order and to pay down the mounting world debt. Germany's economic minister Hans Outt stated simply, “A brilliant plan”. France's economic minister Ess Cargo was equally impressed, “I see another Nobel prize, this one in economics being awarded to President Obama”.

White house sources revealed that President Obama was worried that the leaders might not be able to grasp the complex technical details of his economic plan, but that he was quite relieved to see they understood the complicated economic processes he is now promoting. “It's hard to believe the man never took an economics class in college,” Japan's economic minister Printo Tonsyen said after hearing the details of Obama's plan, “I was in awe”.

The cornerstone of Mr. Obama's plan revolves around getting people involved in actively paying down the national debt, while also engaged in productive economic activity at the very same time. White house spokesman Freddie McMae explained it this way, “Just imagine millions of everyday Americans sitting around their kitchen tables working on making their own household dough much more productive to help pay down the national debt”.

There was some concern that the plan might promote some temporary side effects in the overall health of those that would be involved in helping the economy. The White house was quick to dismiss those concerns, saying that the main feature of the plan would only last one day and that any bloating and inflationary pressures occurring shortly after wards would be easily worked off soon after the public had time to digest the overall benefits.

According to White house officials, President Obama will not seek out or expect any Republicans or Conservatives to back his proposal. “They're still the party of ‘No' and they still embrace that out-dated and silly notion that giving people back their own money and cutting taxes for small business actually creates jobs” McMae explained, “This plan is just way too complicated for the average Conservative or Republican Joe to really understand and besides we would never get their support anyway”.

Obama plans on giving a nationwide speech after the summit to officially announce his plan and the actual date of its implementation. White house officials are also in the stages of setting up a special website that will include suggestions for the general public as to which ideas they may want to cook up at home to help the economy.

“We want to ensure that there is a good balance in the President's economic plan before implementation with a real good variety of ideas offered to the public for their consumption, as we actively seek their participation and their donations to help pay down the national debt” McMae said and he added, “We're going to be sure when we roll out President Obama's brilliant idea of having a ‘One Day National Bake Sale', that it will be nothing short of a total rousing success”.

Now that Byrdie went bye-bye I expect we'll save a billion dollars in earmarks to West Virginia.

The Dэaя Lэadэя is wonderful in the blackboard, always painting Private Enterprise as the bad guys, and Big Government as the good guys.

But, my question is why didn't this work in Mothэя Яussia Image?

Jíbaro wrote:But, my question is why didn't this work in Mothэя Яussia Image?

Non-Comrade Jibaro

I denounce you as a thought criminal!

Report to the End Of Life Counseling Council immediately!

Jíbaro wrote:But, my question is why didn't this work in Mothэя Яussia Image?
Are you saying something did not work correctly in a Collective Society? Where is your proof for this "fly in the ointment" statement?
bugwk7.gif

My my, he makes such pretty pictures.
fly.gif
No wonder our government is in such good hands! Just like All Stated peoples.

fly.gif
spider.gif

WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE RODENTS BUGS?!

Making me hungry for a bug burrito.

No one should question Dear Leader. I must denounce Comrade Jibaro, too.

Does not the Soviet Union still live in the hearts and minds of millions of trolls proles? It just wasn't done right. It can be done,if only in the minds of thousands of communist university professors.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE RODENTS BUGS?!

I dunno, seems they follow Dear Leader.

Leninka wrote:Making me hungry for a bug burrito.

No one should question Dear Leader. I must denounce Comrade Jibaro, too.

Does not the Soviet Union still live in the hearts and minds of millions of trolls proles? It just wasn't done right. It can be done,if only in the minds of thousands of communist university professors.
Comrade Leninka!

How right you are.

There are 2 reasons why the Soviet Union is no more:

1) The fists reason is that the Truth Event Horizon was contaminated by Western Conspirators (which Ronald Reagan was the ringleader). The Glorious Truth of our Motherland Utopia was distorted by these vile people. We all know that the Real Uncontaminated Truth is that Mother Russia's empire was absolutely perfect; the pinnacle of human evolution and civilization.

2) The reason reason # 1 happened was that the Glorious Russian Government was not Big Enough, did not have Enough Control and did not Spend Enough!

We will make sure that does not happen again!

Amandla

Obamugabe.

(PS, if you think that Reason 2 contradicts Reason 1, report to your nearest Gulag for re-education immediately)