Obama's Newest Pajama Boy: FBI Director James Comey

software-engineering.RU.1968.Dubna.JINR-Control-Center.(Joint Institute of Nuclear Research).jpg

just info : Dubna, Moscow Oblast, Control Center of JINR (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research)
(ok, that was 1968)

james-comey-newest-obama-pajama-boy-i8376.jpg

And, for your convenience, here are those favorite songs I mentioned:

Magic by Pilot (with lyrics)

Loving the Alien, by David Bowie

Onward and upward, Comrades! I keep telling my "Johnson" this but he won't listen. Help me!

Whew!......I was really worried. After hearing numerous people on the news expressing and singing Comey's praises for for being Honest, Professional and a MAN WHO FOLLOWS THE RULE OF LAW, I was afraid this might be the end of the road for Madam Mao.

He tap danced brilliantly through his press conference..............

"Yes there is evidence of violation of statutes regarding classified information but our judgement is no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

How brilliant was that?!

Yes, HER LAWYERS (and NOT government archivists) decided what emails were official business and what wasn't deleting 30,000 email that belonged to the American people but IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.

More brilliance!!!!

Madam Mao signed an agreement in 2009 taking responsibility of recognizing classified material but she claimed in June that she didn't remember signing it.

You go girl! Dementia is always an acceptable excuse to be exempt from criminal prosecution.

Comey did come across as being extremely concerned that state secrets had been exposed to hostile foreign entities due to her "CARELESSNESS" but it's all erroneous.

BRAVO Billy Flynn Comey! Your tap dance is BRILLIANT!

Hope your jammies are comfy.

Dear Leader (PBUH) celebrates yesterday's glorious announcement of innocence lack of prosecution of our beloved MTE...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Dear Leader (PBUH) celebrates yesterday's glorious announcement of innocence lack of prosecution of our beloved MTE...

Excellent, Comrade Ivan! I especially loved his teasing take-off-of-his-jacket, just to give the crowd a thrill! They all loved it, especially Oleander. How badass is that? This guys really knows how to work the crowd. If you know what I mean.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Whew!......I was really worried. After hearing numerous people on the news expressing and singing Comey's praises for for being Honest, Professional and a MAN WHO FOLLOWS THE RULE OF LAW, I was afraid this might be the end of the road for Madam Mao.

He tap danced brilliantly through his press conference..............

"Yes there is evidence of violation of statutes regarding classified information but our judgement is no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

How brilliant was that?!

Yes, HER LAWYERS (and NOT government archivists) decided what emails were official business and what wasn't deleting 30,000 email that belonged to the American people but IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.

More brilliance!!!!

Madam Mao signed an agreement in 2009 taking responsibility of recognizing classified material but she claimed in June that she didn't remember signing it.

You go girl! Dementia is always an acceptable excuse to be exempt from criminal prosecution.

Comey did come across as being extremely concerned that state secrets had been exposed to hostile foreign entities due to her "CARELESSNESS" but it's all erroneous.

BRAVO Billy Flynn Comey! Your tap dance is BRILLIANT!

Hope your jammies are comfy.

Comrade Clara, that clip from the movie Chicago is brilliant!
BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Hey, I'm just a pajama boy. So, I let Lenin and Trotsky speak for me. Yeah, that's the way to get ahead some head!

Well, that's just the thing, Hillary. You have no imagination.
In contrast, Bernie imagines unimaginable things all the time. He just says it better.
While I'll admit this makes no sense, nor was it meant to, you lose!
It's gotta suck to be you.

outsider.jpg
Sorry Pammie, I deleted the post because of my habit of being lax concerning 'I before E except after C.'

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
outsider.jpg
Sorry Pammie, I deleted the post because of my habit of being lax concerning 'I before E except after C.'

My apologies, Dear Comrade Biff,
This response was meant for you!

Well, that's just the thing, Hillary. You have no imagination.
In contrast, Bernie imagines unimaginable things all the time. He just says it better.
While I'll admit this makes no sense, nor was it meant to, you lose!
It's gotta suck to be you.

(See below,)

Comrade Biffinaditch wrote:
The attachment free.jpg is no longer available

39648.jpg

KUDOS! KUDOS! KUDOS! AUTHOR! AUTHOR! AUTHOR!

Thanks Comrade Pamalinsky.

Art imitates life and vice versa.

I wonder if that is a military-grade body doily around his neck?!

[color=#C0392B]Comrade P. reminded me of the day she knit me my first Kevlar G-String when she[/color] wrote:

Comrade Putout wrote:

Comrade Putout,

Let me tell you a thing or two about doilies…they are ALL military-grade. Trust me on this.

Way back, I had a round table, which I inherited (I would never buy one myself) that was covered with a green cloth and covered again with a doily which made it look sweet and harmless.

One day a friend came over and lit a cigarette in the vicinity of this table. A small spark must have landed on the doily because within seconds the whole thing began to smolder and burst into flames.

We couldn't believe what was happening but doused the conflagration with water.

We finally realized the true dangers of doilies. You don't mess with them. Ever.

True story!

Re: James Comey . . . Hahahaha, last I heard commie is spelled, c o m m i e, hahahaha, you Amerikkans and your political correctness. Oh well, pass me some fava beans, if you don't mind. Hahahahaha ....

Remember who I am: His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshall Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC [‘Victorious Cross'], DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular, and Professor of Geography.

Image Not to be Debbie Downer here, but:

DENNINGER: "America Died At 11:00 ET 7/5/2016"

By Karl Denninger
ImageThere is no longer the Rule of Law in this nation.
The law is clear. Knowingly removing classified documents is a criminal offense.
The very setting up of such a server and transmission or reception of classified material violates the statute since it is not possible to accidentally cross the SIPRNet boundary. It can only occur through intentional conduct.
Further, there has been zero mention of the Clinton Foundation and what facially appears to have been the selling of favors by the Clintons during and after Hillary's time in office.
Here is the section of US law that Comey admitted and stated that the FBI found Hillary violated:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.and:
(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

Which in turn implicates Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton and every one of the people who worked on said server or in Hillary's entourage and knew what Hillary was doing.
In short:
The Rule of Law was officially burned and buried on live television Tuesday by the Director of the FBI.
You therefore no longer have any moral requirement to adhere to same; your entire analysis must now rest on whether you are sufficiently afraid of being shot -- and nothing more.
America, as envisioned and fought for by the founders, died at 11:00 AM ET, 7/5/2016.
240 years and one day from birth to death.

Read more at Market-Ticker.org.
https://directorblue.blogspot.com/2016/ ... 52016.html

Comrade Torcer wrote:Image Not to be Debbie Downer here, but:

By Karl Denninger
The law is clear. Knowingly removing classified documents is a criminal offense.
The very setting up of such a server and transmission or reception of classified material violates the statute since it is not possible to accidentally cross the SIPRNet boundary. It can only occur through intentional conduct.
Further, there has been zero mention of the Clinton Foundation and what facially appears to have been the selling of favors by the Clintons during and after Hillary's time in office.
Here is the section of US law that Comey admitted and stated that the FBI found Hillary violated:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.and:
(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.

Which in turn implicates Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton and every one of the people who worked on said server or in Hillary's entourage and knew what Hillary was doing.
In short:
The Rule of Law was officially burned and buried on live television Tuesday by the Director of the FBI.
You therefore no longer have any moral requirement to adhere to same; your entire analysis must now rest on whether you are sufficiently afraid of being shot -- and nothing more.
America, as envisioned and fought for by the founders, died at 11:00 AM ET, 7/5/2016.

Hey, Comrade Torcer,

When I read your post I knew I was lookin' up! Thanks!

Your pal, Pamalinsky

Comrade Torcer wrote:Image Not to be Debbie Downer here, but:

By Karl Denninger

In short:

[OFF]

This guy, like another Karl who is perhaps more famous, is a liar. If America has died, then it died 14 years, 8 months, and 12 days ago with the signing of the PATRIOT act, an act that violated the Sixth Amendment by giving the government the ability to kill anyone without a trial and also gave the government the ability to spy endlessly on the American people. And it's death was made final by the FREEDOM act, an act passed last year which renewed or updated expired features of the PATRIOT act. Also, do you notice that all of these laws that have these patriotic names contain the most Orwellian and Soviet-esque laws?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think there are things happening behind-the-scenes and that all of this Clinton stuff is a distraction from it. I have no doubt that the rich and the elites, the people who actually run and control this country, are planning something big and using the Clinton show as a theatrical diversion.

Greetings, Comrade Clara,
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Whew!......I was really worried. After hearing numerous people on the news expressing and singing Comey's praises for for being Honest, Professional and a MAN WHO FOLLOWS THE RULE OF LAW, I was afraid this might be the end of the road for Madam Mao.
I see my Rules for Radicals, particularly rule #8 and #12 brought glory to Comrade Hillary, as did ...Image Image

software-engineering.(Tatyana Doronina).(600).msg.jpg

what — like with a cloth or something?

and 20 seconds of brilliance :

P.S.
Pic by Tatyana Doronina (here).
Mayhap not Barykin-class (here), yet compassionate and empathically feeling the pain of Comrades Software-Engineers united in binary toiling all over the world in their dreary cubicles.

Obama's Pajama Boy meets Kube's Keyboard Troglodyte :

(TPC).Comey.(Pajama-Boy).meets.Kube.(Keyboard-Troglodyte).(600).msg.gif

Saul Alinsky wrote:Greetings, Comrade Clara,
I see my Rules for Radicals, particularly rule #8 and #12 brought glory to Comrade Hillary, as did ...Image Image

Greetings back at you Comrade Alinsky,

(You must be referring to what I said yesterday ; )

You can see this playing out right now.
Where were Cloward and Piven professors?
Oh yeah, Columbia University.
Where did BO go?
What college locked up BOs records before he got elected so no one could see what he had been up to there?

All comrades need a refresher course on your Rules and your devoted followers Cloward and Piven who did such a wonderful job mentoring Dear Leader.

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7522

https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

"I am in your dreams. I know your secrets."

You must be very bored Comrade. Perhaps you should spend some time polishing up Madam Mao so she can have a glorious victory as she seems to be in need of help. She has always been so devoted to you and it must have been so humiliating to have been kicked to the curb in 2008 for a young unknown whippersnapper.

Don't you just LOVE Sting.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... All comrades need a refresher course on your Rules and your devoted followers Cloward and Piven who did such a wonderful job mentoring Dear Leader.
... and not to forget Stanley Kurtz's Radical in Chief (Oct. 19, 2010, last-minute before the epic midterm election on Nov. 2). Painstakingly documented, based solely on archives (while frantically blocked, in last-nanosecond mode, from the most crucial archive of UIC Library).

(lil' transatlantic me, I learned first time of Cloward & Piven from that book.)

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:

Comrade Putout,

Let me tell you a thing or two about doilies…they are ALL military-grade. Trust me on this.

Way back, I had a round table, which I inherited (I would never buy one myself) that was covered with a green cloth and covered again with a doily which made it look sweet and harmless.

One day a friend came over and lit a cigarette in the vicinity of this table. A small spark must have landed on the doily because within seconds the whole thing began to smolder and burst into flames.

We couldn't believe what was happening but doused the conflagration with water.

We finally realized the true dangers of doilies. You don't mess with them. Ever.

True story!
Ah! But doilies are a remnant of a sexist past and prohibited from all party member residences(except for of course the peoples palace). When it is time for the cultural revolution all doilies shall be thrown into a big pile in the middle of dc and burned.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Yeah, Clara, I actually do, always have. His music, not necessarily him.
When I first heard the following video I found that it described Totalitarianism in it's essence.
I visualized a person jogging in place with his headphones playing this tune, trying to "feel the burn" and overcome it by doing so.

Here it is:

I ran across this image on my computer the internet.

Does anyone recognize that medallion around James Comey's neck?

He doesn't look very happy...

Comrades,

Pajama Boy will be sure to make many "man-crushes" for the progressives

Sadly, I have learned from one of the most trustworthy and non-biased news sources
the New York Times that there is a traitor among us-Madeleine Albright - guilty of thought crimes against our new glorious leader in waiting- Mother Hillary

A quote from their article:

Albright Rebukes Diplomats for Security Slips

It is from 2000, but time passed is no excuse and her remarks need to be purged from
official history

I would be even as bold to suggest that former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
needs a good round of re-education

Pamalinsky wrote:His music, not necessarily him.

I completely agree with that. So many musicians, actors, artists do great work in their craft but their personal opinions make one want to ............pray to the porcelain god.

Matt Daimon, praise to him, has made himself quite rich using guns in his movies but wants to round up American's guns in one fell swoop. You go Matt!!!!

Will stop there. Don't want to take this OT.

Comrade Putout wrote:I ran across this image on my computer the internet.

I do not recognize the medallion, Comrade Putout. Can you elaborate on it's significance? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:I ran across this image on my computer the internet.

I do not recognize the medallion, Comrade Putout. Can you elaborate on it's significance? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.

Looks like a king cobra with a haversack blowing a Roman trumpet. Maybe it's a thinly-veiled Rorschach test?

Pamalinsky wrote:

When I first heard the following video I found that it described Totalitarianism in it's essence.
I visualized a person jogging in place with his headphones playing this tune, trying to "feel the burn" and overcome it by doing so.

Here it is:

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I just found out that this was the original to a Weird Al parody.

In fact, most of the time when a song comes on the radio, I'll sing the Al lyrics instead of the original ones.

The most lovely and curious [color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] wrote:I do not recognize the medallion, Comrade Putout. Can you elaborate on it's significance? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.

Pammie... it's the prestigious 'Obama Blows It Out Of His Ass' medallion!

Here the medallion is beautifully displayed in a simulated teak lined jewelry box...

Custom handcrafted by CRAPTEK'S Safer-Space World happy artisans in a foreign country!

The medallion is .99999 pure pewter plated PVC!

Please note that the medallion is perfectly balanced to display/present itself as intended!

Comrade Putout wrote:

Why not a medal made out of mercury? It comes in a box lined with dry ice and if you wear it for more than a few seconds it turns to liquid!

Pamalinsky wrote:His music, not necessarily him.

I completely agree with that. So many musicians, actors, artists do great work in their craft but their personal opinions make one want to ............pray to the porcelain god.

Matt Daimon, praise to him, has made himself quite rich using guns in his movies but wants to round up American's guns in one fell swoop. You go Matt!!!!

Will stop there. Don't want to take this OT.
Same with Liam Neesin, despite his heritage from the traitorous United Kingdom. We must also congratuate him on his role in making Star Wars Episode I: the Phantom Menace a family-friendly masterpiece.(Taking off topic?- too bad! It's a big topic and someone should write a separate article on it)

Comrade Putout wrote:
The most lovely and curious [color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] wrote:I do not recognize the medallion, Comrade Putout. Can you elaborate on it's significance? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks.

Pammie... it's the prestigious 'Obama Blows It Out Of His Ass' medallion!

Here the medallion is beautifully displayed in a simulated teak lined jewelry box...

Custom handcrafted by CRAPTEK'S Safer-Space World happy artisans in a foreign country!

Please note that the medallion is perfectly balanced to display/present itself as intended!

HA! I knew that! Seriously, that's the first thought I had when I first tried to make out what it was, i.e. someone is blowing it out of their ass. I just didn't know who was doing the blowing. Thanks, Comrade Putout, what a relief!

Pamalinsky wrote:

Here it is:
Comrade Pamalinsky,

We as a People are in trouble. Last night I attended a concert with Peter Gabriel and Sting. When Sting sang

'You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me'

from If I Ever Lose My Faith In You. there was a noticeable outcry of displeasure that emanated from the Masses. Despite being bombarded with SJW narratives on the big screen prior to the performance, there are some that are not with the program. They must be rooted out and dealt with, perhaps along the lines of the Imam who visited a Mosque in Florida saying the most compassionate thing we can do for the Gaybos is get rid of them.

Struggle, Snuggle, Feel the Burn,
Comrade Biff

Wow, Comrade Biff. Just WOW! I wish I had been there with you to see that. It might have put my heart back into it's proper rhythm.

As you know, I like Sting, and, I also like Peter Gabriel, especially Sledgehammer (referring to Sandra Fluke) and Shock the Monkey (referring to animal and human abuse)

That must have been an awesome concert. Thanks for telling us about it.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I just found out that this was the original to a Weird Al parody.
[/highlight]

In fact, most of the time when a song comes on the radio, I'll sing the Al lyrics instead of the original ones.

It's definitely a good thing, Comrade Stierlitz! I loved it! Good to keep a balance between seriousness and comedy. I think they call it parody, or something like that. Thanks for keeping the thread on point!

Comrade Putout,

I truly appreciate your EFForts toward Political Correctness™ but, why the FUCK don't you use the correct spelling, i.e. EFF in your post? I mean, that's all you have to do to get by with your bigoted, homophobic, hater meme.

Common Core teaches this. Maybe you missed the memo. They eschew proper spelling to advance their agenda. I mean, they do it on Twitter!

Image Words mean things. The spelling of them defines their meaning!

p.s. dear Putout, I know you already know this.

According to my sources, Ivan prefers to remain neutral. That's okay with me. He does step up to the plate when called upon. It's up to him.

I know this post is meant to taunt him into posting. Good luck with that!

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Putout,

I truly appreciate your EFForts toward Political Correctness™ but, why the FUCK don't you use the correct spelling, i.e. EFF in your post? I mean, that's all you have to do to get by with your bigoted, homophobic, hater meme.

Common Core teaches this. Maybe you missed the memo. They eschew proper spelling to advance their agenda. I mean, they do it on Twitter!

Image Words mean things. The spelling of them defines their meaning!

p.s. dear Putout, I know you already know this.

Your [OFF] reminded me of this video:

Warning: Language.