Obama's Policies Are Selling Like Hotcakes

Everyday brings a new initiative, all designed to to bring relief to the masses during this economic crisis. The solution to unemployment? Universal Health care. The solution to a plunging market? Tax the rich. The solution to depressed corporate profits? Cap & Trade carbon vouchers and green energy. The solution to insolvent banks? Ummm, ahhhh, well, ahhhh...

Here's your chance to have tomorrow's brainfart idea big initiative today. And if you order now, because we can't do this all day, we'll send you two solutions for the price of one. Are ya following me camera guy?

I hated Vince now, I hate him still, and seeing Obama imitate him just makes me hate both of them even more so, and yes, I know you edited the photo.

How can you hate Vince? I've seen guys like him hustling things on street corners, it's good to see at least one make it off the streets. He's more entertaining than progressive save the polar bear or starving children in Africa ads. Yes, I know it's a Thought Crime tm, off to get intimate with my shovel once more...

He may be practicing the fine art of StreetShare, but it's the way he does it which makes me puke.

At least Willy Mays is just loud, he's at least straight forward in some aspect.