Obama's World Apology Tour

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

From WSJ: I know this is a few days old but its worth reading if you missed it. The thought crimes committed in just one article are unbelievable, although what can one expect from Master Rethuglican Karl Rove.
Mr. Obama was asked in Europe if he believes in American exceptionalism. He said he did -- in the same way that "the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks in Greek exceptionalism." That's another way of saying, "No."

Glorious! This reminds me Nevil Chamberlain when glorious Russia sweeped into Europe to rid it of capitalsim. . . what?. . . well then what did I. . . oh, well somebody really should keep me up to date on this kind of stuff.

(rewrite)
Hmm. . . does anyone else think this is like the time capitalist fool Nevil Chamberlain appeased to the Bushitler?

(off)
History has a nasty habit of repeating itself.

Anonymous
(off)
F'ing j*rkoff. This release now of the "torture" pictures is beyond asinine. This clown must be a manchurian candidate, there is no other explanation that makes sense for what all he and his administartion have/are doing to this country (so far).

Perhaps they should throw in some video of jihadis plowing jumbo jets into our trade towers, killing > 3000 innocent civilians, and maybe spice it up a bit from there with some youtube videos off jihadis sawing off the head of some poor innocent captured western civilians. Just to remind anyone with at least half a brain left just what real evil and torture really is, and why there were any captives at Guantanamo to begin with.

F'ing j*rkoff. GRRRrrrrrrrrr....

Apocalypse Now has been the worst movie I've seen in my life; it's a cinematic wet-dream of Yankee imperialism run amok in Vietnam without the least attempt to consider reality, logistics, or even what's shown (where are the flies in Brando's village decorated with corpses?). I use the present perfect because I am optimistic enough that something worse will come along.

But this poster is brilliant.

Anonymous
Torture tape delays U.S.-UAE nuclear deal, say U.S. officials

Story Highlights<google_ad_section_start>
On tape, man apparently tortured by a member of the royal family of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is one of the UAE's seven emirates
Civil nuclear agreement signed in January between UAE and Bush administration

Officials expect deal to be sent to Capitol Hill for ratification within few weeks

https://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/04 ... nnSTCVideo

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Apocalypse Now has been the worst movie I've seen in my life; it's a cinematic wet-dream of Yankee imperialism run amok in Vietnam without the least attempt to consider reality, logistics, or even what's shown (where are the flies in Brando's village decorated with corpses?). I use the present perfect because I am optimistic enough that something worse will come along.
Thank you, finally someone said it! I always felt that way too. And to think this overblown blowhard Coppola used Joseph Conrad's story, completely twisted its meaning, and everybody praised it as some sort of an intellectual accomplishment, too complex to comprehend its meaning because it has NO MEANING!

Someone always has to be first to say that the emperor is naked, and when you make it your specialty you either stop being invited to social events, or you start running a website just like this one.

Comrade Red Square,

Thank you for the kind words. It is an awful movie, a stupid movie, but people slobber all over it.

Does this mean you are sitting in your birthday suit (it's May 1st(!) where I am) at the People's Nexus Command Center?