Obama Signs Executive Order Moving Center to the Left

The People's Cube in The Washington Times

[img]/images/Obama_Seal_Eagle_Left_Portrait_600.jpg[/img]

Putting an end to the spate of recent unexpected discoveries by otherwise loyal journalists that he may be to the left of the county's political center, President Obama today signed an executive order moving the country's political center to the left, approximately two feet away from where he was sitting.

Many political commentators praised this as a "brilliant move," which promises to bring them back right into the mainstream. In addition, in the words of a newly centrist pundit Ed Shultz of the suddenly middle-of-the-road MSNBC network," this decision cements Obama's position as president of all the people, at least all the ones that count anyway."

[img]/images/various_uploads/Center_moved_Left.png[/img]
Democratic Senator John Kerry thanked the President for giving him the opportunity, for the first time in his life, to experience being a centrist politician. In an interview aboard his yacht, "Tax Escapist," soon-to-be-Secretary-of-State explained that he was thrilled his ideas would finally fit the definition of sober and moderate policies instead of wild fantasies out of left field. "My dreams have come true!" he admitted over a tray of truffles.

The unilateral decision to move the center leftwards followed two years of frustrating lack of compromise between the President and the now reclassified ultra-radical far-right-wing Republicans in Congress.

"With the center moved to its proper position, the public can fully appreciate the President's earlier assertions that his opponents are way outside the mainstream," said senior presidential advisor Valerie Jarret. "From the new vantage point, the Republicans appear so far to the right, they're practically invisible."

In addition to marginalizing the GOP, the move allows the President more elbow room in settling many of the currently divisive, hot-button issues. According to inside sources, the President is now ready to compromise on gun control with a new bill that will keep so-called "assault weapons" legal as long as they are only used to perform third-trimester abortions.

"This plan will please everyone within the redefined coordinates," stated presidential Press Secretary Jay Carney. "All sides - far left, moderate left, center-left-left, center-center-left, center-left center, and moderate center-right will get something out of it. The only ones complaining will be those on the extreme-ultra-far-right fringe."

"This glorious compromise will give us a five-year quota of political progress ahead of schedule," said a spokesman for the newly redefined center-right Communist Party.

In yet another far-reaching compromise, the President is expected to approve the controversial Keystone XL pipeline on condition that, instead of oil, it would transport non-polluting solar panels from China.

"It's a great bargain for everybody except Big Oil", noted environmental activist Al Gore, who recently sold his non-polluting Current TV network to Al Jazeera - a channel that will bring us the current truth from the peaceful producers of environmentally friendly fuels in the Middle East. "President Obama's political shift reveals many previously unacceptable common points that all sides can now accept, while rejecting the divisive partisan trivia that the broad center of the country doesn't care about."

Scientists believe that the long-term implications of the President's executive order go far beyond politics. If Obama can just as easily move any other center, this could make cosmology a lot more interesting, not to mention easier for the scientific community to control in the interests of the common good.

[img]/images/President_Sign_Seal_Ruler_CM_600.jpg[/img]

The dazzling ability of our news media to probe deep into the darkly camouflaged recesses of our Leader's actions - and even his most mysterious thought processes - is stupefying! It's beyond me how they've managed to rip off the cloak of deception and misdirection practiced by this administration. My hat is off to them! Well done, boys. (and girls)

You know, I don't mean to be impatient, but when is Dear Leader going to change the gravitational formula?

In keeping with The Order, road center lines are also being shifted.

road_marking_machine.jpg

I have to applaud Dear Leader and his Noose Media for coming up such a brilliant solution to such a nagging problem. Just like printing more monopoly money is saving us from the deficit, that no one really cares about anyway, moving the goal posts will always keep those stoopid rethuglikkkans trying to play catch-up to the left. Good luck with that!

This certainly falls right in line with Ceasar O'bama's "Name It And Claim It" principle of Current Truth™. This is how he eliminated terrorism: by simply removing the word "terrorism, Islamo-nazi, Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorism" from the Peoples Lexicon™, he ended Islamo-facist terrorism forever and for good because by a simple decree, and a wave of his mighty hand, terrorism and terrorists don't exist thus proving Islam is the Religion Of Pieces.

That explains why no one gave a rat's ass that O'samabama bin Laden was terminated. No one knew who, or what, he was because terrorists and terrorism don't exist anymore. Everyone just thought he was just another Chitcago West side weekend casualty... (ho hum), and that's not news to anyone.

Princess Nookie wrote:You know, I don't mean to be impatient, but when is Dear Leader going to change the gravitational formula?
There is no gravity. The Rethugglikans have destroyed the earth so badly that it sucks.

Approved by the Department of Justice...

center-to-left-ani.gif

We are proud to see that the Great Leader has understood that the current idea of "centrism" is the New Normal™ and has formally moved to make it so permanently. He has also recently threatened the ultra-radical far-right pundits to the point where they are shaking in their propaganda booties. Both of these steps will ensure that only one side, THE TRUTH®, shall be presented in our society. Huzzah!!

At the NRI Summit this weekend, there was the Night Owl session with Rob Long, Jonah Goldberg, and Mark Steyn. The three of them joked around for two hours and then took questions from the audience.

Mrs. Red Square wanted me to ask a question too. Given that I had consumed my mandatory ration of beet vodka, the only good thing that surfaced in my mind was this story I had just seen on the Cube.

So I went to the microphone and said: "President Obama issues an executive order to move the political center to the left. Your response?"

It took a few seconds for the question to sink in. Then the audience laughed. The response from the stage lasted about ten minutes, mostly from Mark Steyn.

Because the acoustics my English his English wasn't so good, I didn't understand anything that was said. But, perhaps, this audio recording will have it. I haven't listened to it yet and don't know if it includes the Q&A.

NRI_Night_Owl.jpg

Comrade Square, It sounds like the Q&A segment was heavily edited - it included only two questions and neither was the one you asked.

Comrade Opiate, exactly what one might expect from these reich wing Teabaggers, is it not?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Opiate, exactly what one might expect from these reich wing Teabaggers, is it not?

It's nothing but blatant censorship, like the time when I yelled "Fire" in a crowded theatre because George Bush-Hitler was president, and I was arrested for exercising my right to free speech.

Once again, The People's Cube is in The Washington Times - with new pictures!

[img]/images/Cube_in_Hand_Washington_Times_sm.jpg[/img]

Is it wrong to infer, Comrade Director, that you are laying groundwork for the collectivization of WaPo for the People's Benefit™?
Red Square wrote:Once again, The People's Cube is in The Washington Times - with new pictures!

[img]/images/Cube_in_Hand_Washington_Times_sm.jpg[/img]

I made some other versions of the lead graphic, can't decide which one I like more...

[img]/images/Obama_Seal_Eagle_USSR_600.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Seal_Eagle_Left_Center_600.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:I made some other versions of the lead graphic, can't decide which one I like more...

Leader Square,

Although both images are quite equal, I prefer the colorful equality out the first upper. Also, the WT article is no less than a hymnal to the Glorious One! (PBUH)