Obama Solves the People's Cube!

This was sent to us by an old Party member Rikalonius, who took the picture apparently while on a fact-finding mission at the White House. President Obama is facing tough decisions daily, and we are just glad the People's Cube is his brainstorming tool of choice.

Obama SOLVED the Cube! And I'll bet he did it in record time, too!

Surely is key to greater things yet to come.

Thanks Red. I was going to post that when I came into work tonight. I needed sleep between my twenty-two hour shifts in the salt mines. So after coming home, fixing some beets, swigging some vodka and posting this picture on the people's website, I figured Great Stalin's Ghost would not mind if I shut my eyes for a moment or two. I'm going to endeavor to capture more of the intimate world of Dear Leader in the weeks and months to come.

RIK

I've had my Cube for many months now and still haven't figured it out. Damn the Harvard educated elite!

This is probably another bad example of what happens when we proglodytes start thinking but...

Are you sure he solved it or is just considering how to solve it? We know that dear leader is a thoughtful and careful thinker. I'm guessing that he will have solved this within 90 days. (I'm guessing that an office pool for the time to solve would not be welcomed... well no makes sense it would not be allowed...<<sigh>>

Amazing how consistently brilliant are these Democrat comrades. I remember the superior intelligence of Comrade Carter (the peanut farmer) and how he piped classical music into the oval office and kept a list of what was playing on his presidential desk, a sure sign of brilliance.

And who could forget Comrade Kennedy (the bootlegger's son) who took super human "power naps" to energize his intellectual capacity. These paragons are even superior sleepers.

Awesome is all I can say.

Once again Papa Obama has shown his brilliance.

While it is true that Papa Obama could do this on his own, this is not true for the masses.

The masses will still need a large gov't structure with bureaucrats to help them solve the cube. Of course, one day in the future, the state will "wither" away and the masses will be able to do it by themselves.

Papa Obama, because he is superior to all of us is able to show us how the "final product" or final "Progressive Übermensch " will look to us as the state "withers" away.

He to be of such intelligence and selfassuredness that I would be for guaranteeing that he did not even need to be for smoking one of his cigarettes while solving such puzzle. No matter how many of the hookas I am to be of smoking I have yet to solve such Cube.

I have finally resorted to tossing my Cube through the wormhole towards various key points in history, hoping that as mankind evolves, they will find a way to solve it. Clearly our Dear Leader is an advanced superhuman.

Never before did I imagine that in my lifetime, that all the red faces would be perfectly aligned, on all sides, top, bottom, and sides, alike. It's miraculous. But, after all he's Dear Leader, and I bet he could solve an all green Cube, too.

Rikalonius wrote:Thanks Red. I was going to post that when I came into work tonight. I needed sleep between my twenty-two hour shifts in the salt mines. So after coming home, fixing some beets, swigging some vodka and posting this picture on the people's website, I figured Great Stalin's Ghost would not mind if I shut my eyes for a moment or two. I'm going to endeavor to capture more of the intimate world of Dear Leader in the weeks and months to come.

RIK
Why sure, Rikalonius, go ahead and grab some shut-eye. Don't be surprised, though, if when it's time for some open-eye, your first sight is of a favorite Siberian vacation site. Sleep, indeed! You can sleep when the party is triumphant and Capitalism has been crushed throughout the world!