Obama takes questions on Twitter about tax cuts/hikes #My2k

[img]/images/Twitter_Cube_Happy_180.jpg[/img]
President Obama is taking Twitter questions on tax hikes disguised as tax cuts starting at 2 p.m. ET today, using #My2k hashtag. Let's ask him some good ones.

Here's what we Tweeted so far (stay tuned):

=================

Dear @whitehouse, did you really think that if you re-brand Bush's tax cuts into #My2K Obama's tax cuts, no one will notice?

#my2k if $2k is mine, can you clarify who the rest belongs to?

Dear @whitehouse, how much of #My2K will have to go on the likes of Sandra Fluke $3K/year to have lots of government-subsidized sex?

Dear @whitehouse, how many of #my2k fit into renting a room on one of Michelle's vacations?

Dear @whitehouse, why do you avoid calling #my2k by its real name - extending Bush's Tax Cuts?

#My2K x 264,000 = 1 Solyndra

Dear President Obama - since the dollar will soon be worthless, should I convert #my2k to rubles?

#My2k if $2k is so good, why not make it $4k

#My2k please define middle class

#My2K @BarackObama - At the current spending rate, how fast will the government go through the revenue from your tax hikes? (Tip: 8 days)

@BarackObama - If you really care about #My2K please don't spend it before I even get it.

Dear @whitehouse, is fooling with Twitter more enjoyable than real work on fixing the budget crisis?

Is this tagged as #My2K in honor of Bush's y2k election and subsequent creation of these tax cuts?

You once said that focusing on making a buck shows poverty of ambition. How is focusing on #My2K different? How low is your opinion of us?

Can I get #My2K in gallons of gasoline now? I expect it to be worth 30% less by the time the check gets here.

If Bill Clinton was such a great president, why can't we return to his tax rates?

Dear Obamabots! Calm down, you won't be getting any extra 2K - it's the same #My2K you already had from Bush's tax cuts. Optical illusion?

"#My2k please define middle class"

The keystone for making Class War in America. Take away their aspiration and ambition..... replace it with envy and hate. In an extended low growth Gaia friendly economy the strategy could work.

1explain pleaseS.jpg

"Math is hard."
-Barbie 1987

"Math is hard."
Barack Obama 2012

Great minds think alike.

my2k.PNG

- Official R.O.C.K. in the USSA Presidential Tweet Summary follows -

From the prez: "blah blah... eat the rich... blah blah... tax the rich... blah... top rates... tax the rich... blah blah... yada yada... da bears"

#My2k how many minutes do the fone lady gets with my $2k?

Comrades,

My counter proposal to Dear Leader:

• $1,600,000,000,000.00 tax hike only for elected officials, bureaucrats, appointees.
  • $50,000,000,000.00 reduction in annual, ongoing stimulus spending.
  • Set National Debt to increase less than or equal to % of inflation.

Comrade Craptek - are we talking OfficialInflation™ or actual inflation? Big difference.

Kinda like the 8% OfficialUnemployment™ vs. the 20+% actual unemployment...

We apply Current Truth in all such case, Comrade ROCK. (I left out the periods in R.O.C.K. to save The People's Keyboard for other Party uses. I hope this is not taken as disrespectful) By my standard standards this means what? Exactly!

It means FORWARD! Comrade Craptek!

And of course it's prudent (and thoughtful) to do what you can to lengthen the life of any Party apparatus!

I'm actually looking into getting government stimulus funding for some green energy periods.

- R.O.C.K. in the USSA

I.M. Craptek wrote:Comrades,
My counter proposal to Dear Leader:
  • $1,600,000,000,000.00 tax hike only for elected officials, bureaucrats, appointees.
  • $50,000,000,000.00 reduction in annual, ongoing stimulus spending.
  • Set National Debt to increase less than or equal to % of inflation.
*rational on*
except that the deficit contributes to inflation. Debt and money are equivalent in our fiat money system, therefore all new debt is creation of money. Inflation is when creation of money exceeds production of units of value in the economy, therefore all deficit spending is inflation as none of it produces anything of value. Deficits and debt are not just a tax on our children (the tax on our children comes from increased interest payment) but they are a tax on us right now, and not just on income but on everything we have.

*rational off**prog on?*
My good scientific friend Iowahawk says it is possible to offload that tax increase on the rich. They can pay the entirety of the budget, and it translates to a measly $10 Billion per day!

https://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2 ... a-day.html

Brilliant! #my2k Feed our families on $10B per day!

Esteemed Comrade Science Czar, I humbly submit the following thoughts for your consideration: Reason and rationality are of little use in Dear Leader's (PBUH) quest for operating capital required to achieve His desired goal. Better to offer a more "equal" plan such as:

70c5b627ff31fd93b2846d6c660a15e7.png
The People™ will be suitably impressed and confused - as required - by this display of brilliance. This, in turn, will lull them into a sense of well being and restfulness leading to more enjoyably endeavors such as eating and humping. Problem solved.

Comrade Craptek,

I know someone named Algore who is going to be very, very upset that you stole his Lockbox™ Equation. Or is that the drag co-inefficient equation for MOO-chelle's Taxpayers' Vacation sequel?