Obama: The Dog Ate My Healthcare Guarantee

This is the smoking gun, the moment of clarity when everything you need to know about His Holiness Barack Obama and his see/speak/hear-no-evil monkeys in the MSM is brought into focus. In his own words:

Barack Obama wrote: The last thing I will say, though -- let me say this about health care and the health care debate, because I think it also bears on a whole lot of other issues. If you look at the package that we've presented -- and there's some stray cats and dogs that got in there that we were eliminating, we were in the process of eliminating. For example, we said from the start that it was going to be important for us to be consistent in saying to people if you can have your -- if you want to keep the health insurance you got, you can keep it, that you're not going to have anybody getting in between you and your doctor in your decision making. And I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge. [emphasis added]

Read the whole thing (and see the movie) at http://realclearpolitics.blogs.time.com ... admission/

Did you get that? "Some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge."

Got snuck in? How the hell did those provisions "get snuck in"? Was it the health insurance companies he's been demonizing for all these months that snuck them in? Fox News? Rasmussen or Gallup? Tea partiers? Gee, I have no idea WHO could have snuck these "provisions" in since almost NOBODY was allowed to SEE either of the two effing bills while they were being drawn up. Or voted upon. It's NOT like they were POSTED on the internet or something for 72 hours before a vote (gee, why would they be???) It's NOT like the negotiations were on CSPAN or anything so we could see WHO was sneaking these damn effing PROVISIONS into the bill. Maybe it was the dipsy clerks who typed the damn things up, playing a prank or something????

Golly, I guess whatever sneaks snuck these crappy provisions in DIDN'T TELL OBAMA because he has been telling everybody that would sit still long enough to listen to his babble that EVERYBODY could KEEP their current insurance and/or doctors under HIS WONDERFUL PLAN which was undoubtedly the bestest thing since sex on sliced bread or something. Darn, it's too bad some a-hole had to SPOIL his wonderful plan by sneaking those damn provisions in there. Rotten luck!

Well, I thought Presidunce Obama was the smartest bestest guy they ever turned out of Harvard so it must've taken a real sinister genius to sneak these by him, eh? Then again, maybe if he actually READ the damn bills the House and Senate were writing while they were doing it, these things may not have so easily gotten by him. I mean you could probably sneak the Battleship Bismarck into Pearl Harbor if nobody is standing around watching the place, right? Possibly he should've let someone else fly to Europe and pick up his prizes and he would've had more time to keep an eye on this. Say, didn't other presidents do something they used to call "delegate" which I think meant give somebody the responsibility to do something important like talk to congress about what's in healthcare bills? My memory is a bit foggy on that point.

But if the president KNEW he didn't read the bills (and I presume he did know he didn't read them since he doesn't APPEAR to be an amnesiac) why did he continue to INSIST he knew what was in them? I mean, if I tell the fire department there is no gasoline in my flaming barn and it blows up when they approach it, they would be pissed, right? Reasonably, I should tell people "I don't know" when asked a question and (a) the answer is important to their lives and/or property (b) "I don't know" is the truth.

Am I missing something here? Doesn't this indicate a total LACK of trustworthiness in a person who controls the world's largest nuclear arsenal, among other things? If a friend, relative, spouse, co-worker or acquaintance did something like this, would you still look at them the same way? Could you still have the same relationship with them? Would it be reasonable call such a person a "BIG STINKING LIAR" or some such similar epithet? Isn't this a big effing deal? If so, shouldn't maybe some of those people in the "news" business mention something about it?

Oh well, maybe it's just me. I'm making a mountain out of a much bigger mountain molehill or something. After all, all politicians lie, right? Even the demi-gods. Still, if I were President Obama, I think I would start an investigation to find out who snuck those terrible provisions into my healthcare bill and made me look like such an ass. I'm sure we'll be hearing about such action soon, because these apparently unauthorized alterations are either a national scandal or else a new discovery of quantum physics; i.e. ObamaCare bill clauses that appear spontaneously, like quarks. Wow.

Obviously the person responsible for 'sneaking in' the dirty provisions can be none other than the Demon Boooosh (spit), who is known by all as both an evil, sinister genious, and a retarded butt-f**ing monkey cowboy. Dammit why won't he leave poor Lil' Barry alone? I'm alerting Ellie Light!

Comrade Opiate:

Please consult your Doublespeak dictionary "got snuck in" loosely translates to "we got caught and have to lie our way out of this mess."

Your latest insightful diatribe chat brings to the fore-front what should never be spoken out loud or let alone put into print! The fact that Obama has been lying at the very start of his political career is our most closely guarded party secret next to his Kenyan birth certificate. It is only because of the wonderous People's technology in his teleprompter and our lap-dogs in the MSM's ability to spin whatever he says in whichever way we see fit has allowed him to get this far without being completely exposed.

Opiate of the People wrote: ... if I were President Obama, I think I would start an investigation to find out who snuck those terrible provisions into my healthcare bill and made me look like such an ass. I'm sure we'll be hearing about such action soon, because these apparently unauthorized alterations are either a national scandal or else a new discovery of quantum physics; i.e. ObamaCare bill clauses that appear spontaneously, like quarks. Wow.

Ooooo yeah, he's gonna investigate, all right. I bet he's furious, just like he was when he "found out" about the New York flyover. Yeah. Watch for the next fall guy.

Comrade Czar, thank you for pointing this out! Yes, it had to have be BUSH! I forgot he became a member of the House - wait, isn't he the senator that stole Franken's seat???? No, Franken is the senator that stole Franken's seat. Whatever. Yes, it must have been Congressman Bush who put on a dress and some botox and pretended to be Nancy Pelosi and snuck those damn provisions in! Yeah, that's it.

Comrade Robot, upon reflection I think this is all a conspiracy of some sort. After all, it was Comrade Obama hisself who let the crap out of the bag. No normally-abled crook or politician would call BS on his own BS, let alone a super-genius one like Obama is. I think you may have fingered the culpable party - the teleprompter! TOTUS has been envious of his benefactor for quite a while now and maybe saw a chance to take him down. Yes, it must have been TOTUS. He had motive, means and opportunity, enough for a conviction in most courts. Et tu, TOTUS?

This explains the extra mileage on the phone booth/time machine. CHENEY STOLE MY PHONE BOOTH AND USED IT TO SNEAK STUFF INTO THE HEALTHCARE BILL! I see I shall have to purge guards again. (Anyone want a mandatory, voluntary job?)

I'd like to hear more of this "sex on sliced bread," please.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote:

Ooooo yeah, he's gonna investigate, all right. I bet he's furious, just like he was when he "found out" about the New York flyover. Yeah. Watch for the next fall guy.

If it were me and I was thundering on for 6 months that "A" were true and suddenly had to admit that gee, "A" ain't true, I would be embarrassed and I would be pissed to be made to look like such an ass. And yes, I'd probably ask for an investigation or something to find out how it happened that I could be saying "A" were true and nobody informed me that it wasn't. I think that would have been a rational response to such a scenario.

However, if I knew all along that "A" was false but had insisted the opposite, I likely would have done what Obama did, if I admitted it at all. In the video, he nonchalantly passes it off and quickly moves on to something else. It's like a person that laid a huge fart in a roomful of people but keeps right on talking so nobody has a chance to remark on it. And he certainly does not want to discuss it. I think Obama's behavior is consistent with that of someone who knew he was full of shit all along.

Colonel 7.62 wrote: (Anyone want a mandatory, voluntary job?)

Sorry comrade, I only accept work in non-existent congressional districts.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I'd like to hear more of this "sex on sliced bread," please.

For one thing, it promises to make the supermarket deli section a whole lot more interesting.

And I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge.

Isn't this how all the most important legislation gets passed? It reminds me of when someone sneaks a little Ex-Lax into a batch of brownies.

Opiate of the People wrote: If it were me and I was thundering on for 6 months that "A" were true and suddenly had to admit that gee, "A" ain't true, I would be embarrassed and I would be pissed to be made to look like such an ass. And yes, I'd probably ask for an investigation or something to find out how it happened that I could be saying "A" were true and nobody informed me that it wasn't. I think that would have been a rational response to such a scenario.

However, if I knew all along that "A" was false but had insisted the opposite, I likely would have done what Obama did, if I admitted it at all. In the video, he nonchalantly passes it off and quickly moves on to something else. It's like a person that laid a huge fart in a roomful of people but keeps right on talking so nobody has a chance to remark on it. And he certainly does not want to discuss it. I think Obama's behavior is consistent with that of someone who knew he was full of shit all along.

Well, sure. However, if some idiot Rethuglikan decides to press the issue, Dear Leader will surely blame someone else. Or maybe he will just dismiss the Rethuglikans as a bunch of Joe MacCarthys. Of course it can't be Dear Leader's fault!

Leninka wrote:
And I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge.

Isn't this how all the most important legislation gets passed? It reminds me of when someone sneaks a little Ex-Lax into a batch of brownies.

Y, but it's not Ex-Lax: Grifters Dirty Harry and Nutty Nancy slip arsenic into America's Brownies; Marxist fifth-columnist president insists brownies are safe.