Obama the Ladies man.

Dear Camaradas,

My previous thread was shut down, probably by a Capitalist infiltrator, we should increase safety

(prog off : looks like I crossed a line somewhere, would be nice if pm explaining it so I don't do it again).

Now the image has been Korrekted by the Bureau of Sexual decency ... so here is the image from Supreme Leader Obama uber secret bunker. The image was properly sensorRED, according to Party guidelines.

I am not the one who put it here, I swear.

We are all fond of free speech but limits are necessary. You can not, for example, shout "responsibility" in a crowded OCCUPY protest. This would be like shouting "balanced budget" on the floors of Congress or "accountability" in the lobby of Fannie May. Public order is our chief priority. OK, personal profit but public order, too.

I can say, Having Papa Obama as President....

I am proud of my country for the first time in my life

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:We are all fond of free speech but limits are necessary.
I see that you are suffering from weak Liberalism Camarada ... limits are compulsory, especially to the Party Politically correct boundaries.
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:You can not, for example, shout "responsibility" in a crowded OCCUPY protest. This would be like shouting "balanced budget" on the floors of Congress or "accountability" in the lobby of Fannie May. Public order is our chief priority. OK, personal profit but public order, too.
Forgive me Camarada, I was weak and I accidentally fallen to Kapitalist depravity.