Obama to Palin: 'a dog belongs on the stove'

Sarah Palin raised a furor this week when she posted a picture of her son Trig standing on a dog in order to reach the stove.

This was outrageous, dogs belong ON the stove, not lying on the floor in front of them. It is disgusting that she just leaves her food on the floor like that.

From "Dreams From My Father", by Barack Obama:

With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy).
To show how it is properly done, the Obama's would like to share one of their favorite dog recipes for the new year.

obama-with-dogs2.jpg

obama-ate-dogs2.jpg

Here is the Obama's recipe in the famous, "Cook Your Pet" cookbook.

What goes on at the White House is like sausages... It is best not see how they are made.

Trigg Dog Obama.jpg
"It was the job of each boy in the village to tenderize the tougher meats with our feet, I was no exception."
Moo Dog in Kitchen.jpg
Moochelle supplies a healthy, lean homegrown harvest for the servants in her kitchen to prepare for the first family, in remembrance of Dear Leader's boyhood..

Evil Smiley wrote:This was outrageous, dogs belong ON the stove, not lying on the floor in front of them. It is disgusting that she just leaves her food on the floor like that.
Yes, there are children starving in North Korea. Storing food on the floor and walking on it with bare feet is a grotesque sign of the opulence enjoyed by the filthy bourgeoisie capitalists among us. We must stamp out this waste and distribute this flaunted wealth to our hungry comrades in need.

Konservative_Punk wrote:We must stamp out this waste and distribute this flaunted wealth to our hungry comrades in need.

But if we shove any more holiday leftovers down Captain Craptek, he'll only be fit for foie gras.

Below: Side view of the magnificent hemispheric El Capitan showing the North Face and the South Tail.

El Capitan.jpg

Lev Termen wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:We must stamp out this waste and distribute this flaunted wealth to our hungry comrades in need.

But if we shove any more holiday leftovers down Captain Craptek, he'll only be fit for foie gras.

Below: Side view of the magnificent hemispheric El Capitan showing the North Face and the South Tail.

Comrade Termen,

Old adage: He who casts aspersions should purge self incriminating evidence before hand.

Comrades! I thought I saw "The North Korean Chief's a Hundred Ways to Cook a Dog" cookbook in the People's Library, since we are talking about dogs, I was curious what the recipes were. It disappeared from the shelf, and there is no record of such book in the People's card catalog.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrades! I thought I saw "The North Korean Chief's a Hundred Ways to Cook a Dog" cookbook in the People's Library, since we are talking about dogs, I was curious what the recipes were. It disappeared from the shelf, and there is no record of such book in the People's card catalog.

Lets just say one of our own may have destroyed such a book.

Most esteemed komrads, I really wanted to disavow Komrad Palin as a citizen of the Alaskan People's Republic. She and her hoard have taken up residence in another state that begins with an "A". Sadly a closer examination of the photograph clearly shows that it was taken at their Wasilla dacha. I shall alert the proper authorities. Perhaps the Alaskan NKVD will pay her a visit? She does live in the "crime ridden Matsu Valley" so well documented on reality television. It must be true if it was on a reality TV show.

Frozen in the Current Truth,

RED SALMON

Comrades, it is all about canine pigmentation.....Image

Red Salmon wrote:Most esteemed komrads, I really wanted to disavow Komrad Palin as a citizen of the Alaskan People's Republic.

You can't fool us comrade, Red Salmon. I have obtained a classified photograph of you in cahoots with the enemy.

palin.jpg

Pяog Oй: I see we are reminiscing about the childhood days of our Dear Leader in Islam, Barry Soetoro. Or was it Barack Obama? I can never remember, he is always changing his name. Anyways, here is our Dear Leader in his younger days having a hearty canine meal at the Iftar dinner after a day at the Indonesian madrassa. Or was it in Kenya? Hawaii? Does anybody know where our Dear Leader is really from? He is always changing his place of birth on a whim.

https://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a ... 291970b-pi

now more recent photos:

https://www.prunejuicemedia.com/wp-cont ... ting-1.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gcom/images?q=tb ... nGDz9Eg8Rw

https://andelino.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/13238.jpg

Prog Off.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Termen,

Old adage: He who casts aspersions should purge self incriminating evidence before hand.

Stunt bagels used only for playing ring toss on the Woodpecker antenna, Comrade Captain. I assure you.

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Termen,

Stunt bagels used only for playing ring toss on the Woodpecker antenna, Comrade Captain. I assure you.

Then that must be your stunt beer belly - I get it - like Dear Leader's healthcare savings promise.