Obama to pardon cast of HAMILTON for cultural appropriation

[img]/images/Hamilton_Musical_Cultural_Approp.png[/img]

As all of us on the progressive left already know, the racist hate crime of "cultural appropriation" is only to be enforced against those of the white male heterosexual persuasion. However, since the rigged electoral victory of November 8, 2016 and the pending hostile takeover of the American presidency by the fascist politically incorrect Donald J. Trump, all rules of social justice enforcement are now in jeopardy.

Fears among the social justice warriors and safe-spacers are that Mr. Trump will utilize the powers of his phone and pen to apply racial fairness among the masses. As such, reports from inside the White House are that President Obama will soon take the unprecedented action of issuing a presidential pardon to the entire cast and crew of the hit Broadway show HAMILTON for its cultural appropriation of dead white men from the 18th century.
~
obamahamilton.jpg
Cultural Appropriation - Hate Crime
drex.jpg
Not Cultural Appropriation - Not a Hate Crime
hami1.jpg
When asked about the impending pardon, HAMILTON actor and cast mouthpiece Mr. Brandon Victor Dixon said:

We sir, we, are the not-so-diverse cast of HAMILTON who are alarmed and anxious that the new administration will not protect our right to appropriate dead white men — or defend us and uphold our inalienable politically correct rights, sir. But we truly hope that this pardon will force Mr. Trump to uphold our un-American values.

The White House could not be reached for an official response.

Image Cultural Appropriation

Image Not Cultural Appropriation

El Presidente wrote:Image
As all of us on the progressive left already know, the racist hate crime of "cultural appropriation" is only to be enforced against those of the white male heterosexual persuasion. However, since the rigged electoral victory of November 8, 2016 and the pending hostile takeover of the American presidency by the fascist politically incorrect Donald J. Trump, all rules of social justice enforcement are now in jeopardy.

Fears among the social justice warriors and safe-spacers are that Mr. Trump will utilize the powers of his phone and pen to apply racial fairness among the masses. As such, reports from inside the White House are that President Obama will soon take the unprecedented action of issuing a presidential pardon to the entire cast and crew of the hit Broadway show HAMILTON for its cultural appropriation of dead white men from the 18th century.
~
obamahamilton.jpg
Cultural Appropriation - Hate Crime
drex.jpg
Not Cultural Appropriation - Not a Hate Crime
hami1.jpg
When asked about the impending pardon, HAMILTON actor and cast mouthpiece Mr. Brandon Victor Dixon said:

[highlight=#ffff00]We sir, we, are the not-so-diverse cast of HAMILTON who are alarmed and anxious that the new administration will not protect our right to appropriate dead white men — or defend us and uphold our inalienable politically correct rights, sir. But we truly hope that this pardon will force Mr. Trump to uphold our un-American values.[/highlight]

The White House could not be reached for an official response.

Bu-bu-but...I thought when I auditioned for Hamilton it was about my TALENT. To hell with "diversity" what about my TALENT? OK, I know they said in the original casting call "No whites need apply" but still, what about my TALENT? Huh? HUH?

just à propos and cultural appropriation :
El Presidente wrote:
tmp.jpg

March 23, 2016
Obama_Tango_Argentiina_(2016.03.23)_2.jpg
Duo The Ones appropriates Tango Argentino on a balmy evening (March 23, 2016) while in the morning of the previous day, Duo Mohammedun bin Mohammedi al-Mohammedin appropriated kinetic activity for counter-kuffar operations at Brussels Airport and Maalbeek metro station :

Obama_Tango_Argentiina_(2016.03.23)_1.jpg

FauxNews conveyed a proper aura around that smelly act of a bayaderean showoff :

APPENDIX : ....................................................................................

Obama_dancing_(Tango_Argentino).comment.png

"HOT Sauce" Hillary found Not Guilty for cultural appropriation

While at dancing habits of The One, and acts of cultural appropriation :

Obama.appropriates.Butt-Dance.(2014.07.10).jpg
Dear Leader appropriating the Art of Butt Dance, accompanied by White House visual material :

(Comrades busy with shoveling their 150% norm in the fields yet eager to see Butt Dance : jump to @0:25)

Comrade El Presidente, with your permission, I wanted to submit this:
It's dear leader appropriating my childhood.

41070 copy.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade El Presidente, with your permission, I wanted to submit this:
It's dear leader appropriating my childhood.

Dear Leader has too appropriated my childhood, Pam.