Obama Writes His Name In History, Resolves Syria Crisis

The Syrian Sarin Missile Crisis is over. After a tense thirteen days of world superpower confrontation Obama's unwavering show of force "prevailed by coolly staring down the Russian bear" and has finally made even Russia back down, pack up their terror-tipped missiles and go home. Who knows how close the world came to the big one!

This is how it will go down in history:

crisis solved.jpg

It warms my heart to see Dear Leader and Super Putin working side by side to solve the world's problems. Thank Lenin Comrade Obama and Comrade Putin see eye to eye on most everything. We are so lucky to have such an immaculate statesman at the helm, steering us so close to utopia. All hail The Obama and Putin.

The "One" who was to come's legacy is now cast in stone as the greatest POTUS who evah lived or will ever live. The community has been organized & maybe it's time for him to pass the baton and take another a well deserved trip to San Quentin vacation. He can always come back later. Besides who would be better to finish off America usher in Next Tuesday than the glorious founder? It appears some really low information the voters think he's shovel ready. What say you?

Did anyone besides me happen to catch Obama's speech last night? All 100 percent recycled old material. Aside from that, he was moving his hands around as usual but every time they touched the podium, the microphone picked it up, creating thumps that were rather distracting but maybe that was the point.

It reminded me of the scene from Singin' in the Rain when they screened their first attempt at making a talkie, and the microphones picked up everything from Jean Hagen clacking her false pearl beads to Gene Kelly tossing aside his walking stick with a loud crash.

If only Obama's speech had been pre-recorded, we might have been treated to some technical difficulties with the audio so when his mouth was moving, instead of words, all we heard was the thumping of his hands on the podium when they weren't even near the podium. Had that been the case, his speech might have made more sense and been more compelling.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Did anyone besides me happen to catch Obama's speech last night?
Did anyone besides me have a sip of tequila every time he said "I" and wind up passed out on the floor?

"You were right ... much more
flexible after the election."
OFlexible.jpg

Me, I took a sip of JuniorBeet™ non-alcoholic beet vodka every time he said The Children™.

His ability to say everything and absolutely nothing at the same time is unparalleled. Within a few sentences he wanted military strikes and didn't want them. He wants tiny but gigantic crushing attacks. He's always wanted a diplomatic solution ever since Putin forced his hand. The history books will have to be voluminous to apologize for the last week. Explaining the nuances to the proles will be useless as anyone unskilled in the art of groupthink will be unable to comprehend the genius.

I could not believe what [color=#C0392B]Anyer Marx[/color] displayed and wrote:
"You were right ... much more
flexible after the election."
no-way.png
anyer-marx-is-naughty.jpg

The Cuban Missile Crisis ended with a deal by Kennedy that the United States would never invade Cuba and also we'd remove all missiles from Turkey. Big wins for the USSR. Barrack Obama will probably do something equally terrible that will tie our hands and make life miserable for millions. But, he'll look good for a moment in History. And really, that's the important thing.

I'm afraid Dear Leader writing his name in history can be likened to him writing his name in the snow.

That's a lot of ink for an unbelievably small "pen."

Tovarichi wrote:
That's a lot of ink for an unbelievably small "pen."
Or "pinprick."

I am thinking he was wise not to be writing his entire name: Barry Barack Hussein Soto Obama . . . would take a case of beer, would it not.

Image "Does anybody think that the phrase "PIN-PRICK" was a random choice of words by one of the roomfull of speechwriting drones? Really? Don't. "

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Did anyone besides me happen to catch Obama's speech last night?
I dihmly recall that last nite I had the TV on Faux Nuz and I seen the Obamination. He was being his usual puffed up asshole self trying to sound like a grownup. I did notice his phony suthin drawl.

I recall yelling several cusswords at him and changing the TV to the Weather Channel.

Infinitely more interesting-

Unfortunately, Super Putin just bitch slapped Comrade Obama not once, but at least 3 times, in an address to The American People. Super Vlad is now making policy for Comrade Obama to follow here in The USSA. What a wonderful mentor. My only hope, is that Dear Leader listens to Vlad (as he has much wisdom and very little evil in him) and takes his "father-like" advice under careful consideration. Yes, we have "The One" and all of his immaculate sophistication, but if we can't be more like mother Russia now a days, what the hell is wrong with us?

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html?_r=0

It appears dear leader did receive a bitch slap or two -- or perhaps dear Mama MO caught him huffing down a burger and fries?

obama bitch slap.jpg