Obama Youth

Helping the youth find personal responsibility through Government assistance and fatigues.

Those gold jackboots are *awesome*.

It's obvious that the running lackey dog oppressors have sabotaged these fine young comrades' collective with an inflated food stamp and free school lunch allotment.

It would also appear that the Obama Youth is recruiting highly motivated young citizens to educate and enlighten the rest of the Proles.

May the Obama shine His light upon you and send you some cash from the Bailout package!

Sieg Hussein!!! (with clenched fists).

Is this the People's new and Party approved exercise program? I see these wholesome boys on my street corner every day. How inspiring to know that proles and party youth are so health conscious. We will be so prepared for the Revolution of Next Tuesday!
1-2-3-4.....We're gonna
Kick the unbelievers out the door!

OBama, OBama, uber alles!

Banned in Germany but not here!

Inspiring. These are just the guys I have been looking for. Real go-getters who can assist the Unions in our quest to entice members into signing card checks. A little song and dance backed up by some heavy lumber will go along way to making the unwashed realize the potential of union membership. Is there a way to get ahold of this group of fine youth? Are there Obama Youth chapters in my home town? Someone get on the horn.

Counting my haul from the Bailout bill,
UB

PS, I think I found the origins of this revolutionary youth movement

The Cultural Revolution is at hand! Those young pioneers will be exactly what they want to be. No self-esteem risking training or preparation will be required. Doctors, lawyers, civil engineers, just like u-tube makes everyone a Steven Speilberg, Mel Brooks, or Reiner Werner Fassbinder, Obamunism will make us all yes-we-canners in our chosen fields.

Obama's health care plan will reform the market structure to encourage competition?

Get the name of that reactionary next to the last in line and give him a whack with Pinkie's Golden Shovel to match his golden jackboots.
Where did this "encourage" bit come from? He was supposed to say "eliminate"?
I suspect a counter-revolutionary spy and a fascist stooge embedded in the Obama Jugend...I mean Youth...to spread disinformation.

To the gulag with him!

Union Boss wrote:Inspiring. These are just the guys I have been looking for. Real go-getters who can assist the Unions in our quest to entice members into signing card checks. A little song and dance backed up by some heavy lumber will go along way to making the unwashed realize the potential of union membership. Is there a way to get ahold of this group of fine youth? Are there Obama Youth chapters in my home town? Someone get on the horn.

Counting my haul from the Bailout bill,
UB

PS, I think I found the origins of this revolutionary youth movement

One key difference between the fight club and this is the youthhere praises one man to be above all, while the fight club are "allpart of the same compost heap"

Also when one of these kids pass away instead of "His Name is Robert Paulson" they say "his God is Barack Obama"

Middle School Teacher Suspended for 'Obama Frat' Spat
A middle school teacher in Missouri was suspended Monday for putting a video on YouTube of his students chanting lines from Barack Obama speeches and wearing military fatigues.

The video, called "Obama Youth -- Junior Fraternity Regiment," was posted by a YouTube user named "keepitwildtv" on Oct. 2. The school learned the video was on the Internet and took action against the teacher Monday morning.
<br>READ ALL

For Lenin's sake, what has happened to the original video? Did it fail to meet Party guidelines and has now been censored?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:For Lenin's sake, what has happened to the original video? Did it fail to meet Party guidelines and has now been censored?

There is no "original video" until further notice. You have perhaps been confused by conservative fantasies of so-called video, showing uniformly diverse and uniformly dressed neo-comms chanting in unison in order to assert their collective individuality. This was a trick used by rightists to scare typical white folks. No such video has ever existed except in the imaginations of those who resist the Obama mass hysteria hope and change.

Try here. This one hasn't made it to the memory hole yet.

Interesting that these Obama praise videos keep getting pulled from YouTube. Wonder if they'll cost him a few votes.