ObamaCare Depends on What the Meaning of Keep Is

To Be Fully Conversant With the ObamaCare Dictionary of Medicine, It Depends on What the Meaning of "Keep" Is:

--Minister of Truth

He meant "... for a period." That period being as long as He would allow it. Which is, now, no more. Period

Anyer Marx wrote:He meant "... for a period." That period being as long as He would allow it. Which is, now, no more. Period

Thanks to Obama's Wiscom and Foresight, we already have the Sub-Proletariat Navigators to help dimwitted Americans to understand why the policies and doctors they currently like are "crappy" and to thereby realize what they really want are the plans and physicians selected for them by Sub-Empress Sebelius. But we don't have are proficient ObamaCare Translaters. Since your comments quoted above clearly demonstrate such insightful linguistic skills, you should start a thread highlighting your skills as an ObamaCare Translator and accompanied by some of your outstanding Agit-Prop.

--Minister of Truth and Cunning Linguistics

I must say, this is a rare and valuable learning experience. We are being treated to an open display of spinning the likes of which we may never see again. As a non-professional prog I welcome the opportunity to watch the masters as they explain "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period." doesn't mean jack, yet, is 100% accurate! Strangely enough, I already knew that, but to hear someone come out and admit it while maintaining the statement is truthful is a master-work of double-think! Fantastic! It gets even better when someone challenges them and they take offense!

Captain Craptek wrote:I must say, this is a rare and valuable learning experience. We are being treated to an open display of spinning the likes of which we may never see again. As a non-professional prog I welcome the opportunity to watch the masters as they explain "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period." doesn't mean jack, yet, is 100% accurate! Strangely enough, I already knew that, but to hear someone come out and admit it while maintaining the statement is truthful is a master-work of double-think! Fantastic! It gets even better when someone challenges them and they take offense!
Indeed, it's gone well beyond anything I've ever seen and that includes 16 years of Clinton/Bush. "Meaning of 'is'" and "abandoned the free-market system in order to save it". Whether its getting yourself out of a "sticky" situation with a roly-poly intern or bailing out your bankster friends on the backs of the taxpayer spin has always been useful. Yet I can't escape the feeling that our benevolent leadership has been using it all these past years with growing frequency to prepare the proles for this very moment. The bullshit and outright falsehoods are at an all time high and the "truth", whatever that means, has never been more subjective.

This calls for new government agency in charge of Double-Think Document Production and Translation, with subagencies for Oversight, Training, and Enforcement. I claim corner office with samovar, next to watchtowers.

"Period" is such a sexist word. I agree with Comrade Che' - "comma" would have been a better choice. Although, on second thought, "comma" might be misunderstood by the drooling masses as "coma", which would be an affront to the seriously ill. A vexing problem, indeed.

Captain Craptek wrote:Although, on second thought, "comma" might to misunderstood by the drooling masses as "coma", which would be an affront to the seriously ill. A vexing problem, indeed.
No problem at all, comrade, now that we have Death Panels!

Captain Craptek wrote:I must say, this is a rare and valuable learning experience. We are being treated to an open display of spinning the likes of which we may never see again. As a non-professional prog I welcome the opportunity to watch the masters as they explain "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, period." doesn't mean jack, yet, is 100% accurate! Strangely enough, I already knew that, but to hear someone come out and admit it while maintaining the statement is truthful is a master-work of double-think! Fantastic! It gets even better when someone challenges them and they take offense!

You may keep it; they may not keep you.

Captain Craptek wrote:"Period" is such a sexist word. I agree with Comrade Che' - "comma" would have been a better choice. Although, on second thought, "comma" might to misunderstood by the drooling masses as "coma", which would be an affront to the seriously ill. A vexing problem, indeed.

Ellipsis....

WebsitesForDummies.jpg
Look what a raaaaacist TN Rethuglikkkan state senator gave our dear Comrade Sebelius today!!

So much hate among the little people...

Colossus Sub Peoples Cube Now With Google Avatar.jpg

I understand COLOSSUS was upgraded today.

NEWSPEAK UPDATE 10.1.13 010-09398P13 "YOU" can now mean "WE" at the Party's directive.
Transmission out........

obamacare if we like your plan you can keep it.JPEG

Doe's anyone really think the LIV's will remember anything anyway?

oie_713561swHTCsG4.gif

--Minister of Truth (and soon to also be Minister Child Custody)