Obamacare Receives Overwhelming Acceptance !

Obama Ambulance.jpg

On the first day of the the President's "signature" healthcare roll-out, two-thirds of those who successfully enrolled went for their first ride in the collective's new ambulance.

( Btw: Anybody out there looking for a good concierge lobotomist ? )

Excellent news Comrade Krasnodar - I would expect them to reach the far edge of the Plains of San Agustin before winter.

San Agustin ? As in VLA San Agustin ?

Hey... wait a minute, Captain. You wouldn't by chance be that same little rabid squirrel who chewed through my front tires while on the way to Socorro, would you ?

The very same, comrade - but ravenous, not rabid.

It is very dry in that place....there should be a law to take care of all the thirsty squirrels there......they should draw from the collective well in Magdalena to redistribute it equally. (Even though the well there has gone dry)

Ah, sharing is caring!

I really enjoyed the photo of the latest healthcare advances....Forward!

May it be presumed that comrades of more equal status shall be given access to premium ambulances?
ThoughtSher..png

But EPA may not like these ambulances. Engines and animals both expel pollutants. (Come to think of feel about it, PETA may not like, either.) I have seen two other possibilities, both propelled by human driver. Bonus is that Dear Lady Mooch would approve of exercise part of these vehicles as well. Here is one, shown in front of upscale Obamacare People's Hospital :

Next one has additional diagnostic bonus of allowing patient to assist in propelling of vehicle, and if patient is unable to do so, diagnosis is "useless eater" and patient is transfered to disposal facility:

Thought Sheriff wrote:May it be presumed that comrades of more equal status shall be given access to premium ambulances?

Comrade Thought Sheriff:

4163463436.jpg

Ogeneral.png
ObamaCare General Emergency Entrance The emergency entrance is faster!

That's not right, Comrade RedDiaperette, not right at all. Premium services being filthily capitalistic, there can be no such assistance from ambulance drivers, so the patient must be at the front, and the rear no longer requires pedals.

Besides, the bourgeois should know that exercise is good for you, as Moochelle says so.

The Obamataxcare "necessity" review panels may, or may not approve anesthetic

Anesthetic.jpg

Comrade Marx,

I have added some refreshments additional anesthetic to your operating room in honor of your recently un-executed status.

26991-Anesthetic 2.jpg