OBAMACARE: Yes it can bite your finger off!

Health reform supporter bites off fingertip of passerby at rally

LA Times wrote:Authorities are searching for a healthcare reform supporter who they said bit off the fingertip of a 65-year-old man during a fight at a MoveOn.org rally in Thousand Oaks.

The incident occurred about 7 p.m. Wednesday at a "We Can't Afford to Wait" vigil organized by affiliates of the activist group MoveOn.org, which drew supporters of President Obama's healthcare plan...
OBAMACARE, it's finger-licking good!

I can't choose which one I like best. Will it work on the posters / T-shirts?

Click here for a larger image for printing >>

AHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!! Three Cheers for Comrade Red Square! A most heroic effort for our valiant and noble cause. A powerful blow in the war against our oppressors!

I like the first one best.

Yummmmm! "We Can't Afford To Wait To Bite Off Your Finger!" - MoveOntoJaws.org

IMHO... These are excellent People's Rally Posters, although it may be hard to print them with the black back. The top two would make excellent bumper stickers. The last one a good People's Doctor Office or Medical Student Poster.

This is most progressive news, Che would be proud.

============================================

EDIT: In the progressive speed of my post the above most equal postermagically appeared. You are magician Comrade Red Square, there is no other explanation available!

Hail The Magic Red Square!

Thanks, comrades!

In the meantime, the Cube fan page on Face book is also growing and has comments about this:

Howard Roark wrote:Obamacare - Yes We Can Bite the Hand that Feeds Us!

Chris Lewin wrote:Ah, yes comrades. This imperialist was manfiestly guilty of the crime of capitalist health-sabotage against the people, by hoarding body parts not being used to contribute to the well-being of the collective.

A noble worker has stepped in rescued said body-part from it's ignobtle existence, and re-requisitioned it for it''s rightful owners, the party.

The Glorious Leader has praised this hero of the proletariat, and in celebration, will announce further sanctions upon Honduras, and will put his own body parts in service to the collective by showing the soles of his feet once again to the Zionists.

The local councils have directed loyal patriots to denounce rogue body-parts at once!

Indeed! As we noted previously, the Party stands for the nationalization and equal redistribution of all body parts, to each comrade according to his service to the Party!

<B>I'd give an arm and a leg to get ObamaCare</B>

Why stop with fingers?

Red Square, if you keep this up, you'll have more Beet of the Week awards than Maksim. I only found out last week that he's been in charge of the nomination forms all this time. Now I'm wondering if you have them.

But since I'm in an unusually good mood, what the hell . . .

Image However, due to the astounding, smashing success of the Beet of the Week Awards Program, our server has been knocked out by the heavy demand, and only 2 percent of all mothers have thus far managed to receive their bumper stickers, "My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube.com." As soon as we get more stimulus money to upgrade the server and make more bumper stickers, your mother can submit her paperwork to receive her free bumper sticker--but she only has until noon tomorrow.

LOLprogs, comrades!

The Pacman theme prompted me to take it in yet another direction:

UPDATE:

Now on a T-shirt, button, and magnets.

- https://www.zazzle.com/red_square

And here's an animated version. Somebody stop me!

The PacMan pics get all 363,000 of my points.

Red Square wrote:And here's an animated version. Somebody stop me!

Ah, damn it, Red, I love this and I'm all out of beets. Well, maybe I do have a few left, but if I keep handing them out, that would just cheapen the prestige of the award, wouldn't it?

You should place this quite prominently on the Mother Page, if only to offset those huge ads that are suddenly showing up and throwing me off.

And don't ever stop.

Me thinks Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko is on another one of his chemically induced benders. It looks like I will have to travel to California to track down he Chairman and lock him up in the Politburo's "Bunker" until he sobers up.

*ugh*

--

UPDATE:

I created larger images for some of the files so they can be printed on posters and placed the links next to the images. Just in case here they are as well:

Obama logo as pacman: Yes it can bite your finger off! >>
<br>Uncle Sam with a bleeding finger: Yes it can bite your finger off! >>

konbanwa,

i spent some quality alone time with my new shovel as suggested by redsquaresan, and although it does not have the balance and energy of a katana, it did allow me come to the conclusion that i feel a little disappointed with the "biting" incident. it seems very crude, without ceremony and a good bit unsanitary. i agree with the intentions, all dissent should be met with blood shed, but i'd like to suggest in further confrontations with the poor peasant retards in opposition to the peoples party™ that we implement a ritual finger removal ceremony and use wakazashi to make clean segment of digits to keep dignity to all party™ participants. douzo, thankyou, hai, you think about it now.

just my two yen worth.

arigatougozaimasu,
emperor kakubakuhatsu

This little pinky went to market,
This little pinky went to Obama Care,
This little pinky went to Cap and Trade,
And this little pink went wee, wee, wee,
All the way home.

I guess we could say that particular pinkie went to the body organs market...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: You should place this quite prominently on the Mother Page, if only to offset those huge ads that are suddenly showing up and throwing me off.

Are you doubting the wisdom of The Party(TM) testing procedures Commissarka? Once again you have forgotten to check your Party Memo Box(TM)!

I am appauled!

Now just look at this this again, and think about what you said!

Leninka wrote:This little pinky went to market,
And this little pink went wee, wee, wee,
All the way home.

That's what his O'liness meant by getting all wee'd wee'd up!

You are very wise Lennika.

Little known fact: Pinkie is not the Commissarka's given name but a nickname she earned after a similar incident at an Impeach Bush rally. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the unknown hero in black turns out to be our very own Pinkie.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:As soon as we get more stimulus money to upgrade the server and make more bumper stickers, your mother can submit her paperwork to receive her free bumper sticker--but she only has until noon tomorrow.
Commissarka, when I heard you were out of bumper stickers I went to peel several off my mothers car just to hold you over, only to discovery she used it in the cash for clunkers program. This left me no choice but to make a forgery.

Red Square wrote:I guess we could say that particular pinkie went to the body organs market...

And made into Pinkie Pate, a most unusual delicacy.

Image Recall comrades when Obamunism almost bit off these fingers? And then suddently as if magically, these fingers mattered again? The lesson is: truth is subjective or dependant on current party approved rhetoric, meaning it is contingent on the greater good, of the party of course. It has no bering on the thing the vicious right calls reality or those *%^_ weather forcasts. Gorky, I hate those!

Reiuxcat wrote:
Leninka wrote:This little pinky went to market,
And this little pinky went wee, wee, wee,
All the way home.

That's what his O'liness meant by getting all wee'd wee'd up!

You are very wise Lennika.

Thank you, Reiuxcat.

Maksim, I like this. If someone with the appropriate superpowers could add it to the clip art, we might finally have bumper stickers to hand out to the mothers along with the Beet of the Week to the Beet of the Week.

Image And I think you're right about my name. Imagine the possibilities if I'd bitten off other parts.

Leninka wrote:
Red Square wrote:I guess we could say that particular pinkie went to the body organs market...

And made into Pinkie Pate, a most unusual delicacy.

Leninka, I think you've given new meaning to the term, "finger foods."

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:If someone with the appropriate superpowers could add it to the clip art...

The appropriate superpowers to be are listening to the voice of the oppressed pink masses!

You will find Maksim's new excellent bumper sticker in the Awards category of the clip art section.

I will hate to see what happens to those Tea Party Ghost when Pacbama gets a power up!
Maybe that is with every new union, or its simply a CNN report.

Blogunov - the image is not showing. Please upload it to the Cube and don't make me force a re-education session on you with Red Rooster!

Well, it worked earlier. Now I'm being denounced for bandwidth theft! I'll try again...

The pictures that you see are actually temp files in your local internet cache - because you have accessed them already. Others can't see them if the hosting site's bandwidth is exceeded.

Here, I put them together for you in one picture.

Ahhh, much better. I was afraid I had outlived my usefulness to the Party. Now I know I'll sleep past 3:00am, at least tonight.

Red Square wrote:Health reform supporter bites off fingertip of passerby at rally

LA Times wrote:Authorities are searching for a healthcare reform supporter who they said bit off the fingertip of a 65-year-old man during a fight at a MoveOn.org rally in Thousand Oaks.

The incident occurred about 7 p.m. Wednesday at a "We Can't Afford to Wait" vigil organized by affiliates of the activist group MoveOn.org, which drew supporters of President Obama's healthcare plan...
OBAMACARE, it's finger-licking good!

Hahaha... I love the posters Red Square.

Hi fellow comrades, My name is Shrimpster and I just joined today.

There we go.

Shrimpster!!!! Welcome to the Cube (aka The Party™). Join the fun and the camaraderie and have a lot of fun.

Say? Would you be up for a denunciation? We haven't had any denouncing wars in a while. I'll start one off.

I hereby denounce Commissarka Pinkie for that odd tasting pate'. What in the hell was in that, Pinkie?

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev
Commissar, 1st Chief Directorate for The Party™ Approved Margarita Research and Operations
Grand Inquisitor, The Reformed Church of Latter-Day Climatology (The Goremons)

Comrade Shrimpster - welcome to the Cube.

As a creature of the seas, you fall under the command of Commodore Snoogie Woogams who will be in charge of your orientation.

If I were you I would stay away from the feline faction of the People's Cube collective, especially General Mousey Tongue, who is our Comissar of Seafood Tasting.

Can you hold a shovel?

um.... If you mean a shovel for digging yes. It would have to be a small shovel. :)

I denounce you, Comrade General Secretary Red Square, for warning Shrimpster about General Mousey Tongue and the Red Feline Brigade. Let him/her/it learn the hard way like the rest of us did!!!

--
ZB

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:I denounce you, Comrade General Secretary Red Square, for warning Shrimpster about General Mousey Tongue and the Red Feline Brigade. Let him/her/it learn the hard way like the rest of us did!!!

--
ZB

Shrimpster is a female!!!! and I do realize that felines love seafood. I wasn't born yesterday. ;)

mi
Shrimpster wrote: Hi fellow comrades, My name is Shrimpster and I just joined today.
Hi, Shrimpster! A friendly advice to a newcomer — when replying to somebody else's post, please, aggressively remove the parts of the message, which aren't relevant to your reply. What you did is called "overquoting" and it is particularly offensive, when it includes large images — they overload the page for all comrades without adding anything to the discussion...
Thanks! Yours,
[BLOCKQUOTE]-mi[/BLOCKQUOTE]

Sorry. I will next time. Please forgive me.

Oh, and if you insist on typing LOL, please at least modify it to LOLprog. This is the korrekt way of characterizing occasional humorous outbursts, although the Party generally frowns on humor, unless it is directed at personal destruction of enemies of progress. For example, Comrade Al Franken calling Rush Limbaugh a Big Fat Idiot. LOLprog! Or Comrade Letterman suggesting a public statutory rape of Sarah Palin's daughter in a humorous context. LOLprog!

But in general, Cube members are all very serious people, animals, and household appliances. Some are ranking Party members, some are union members, and some - like Ivan "Brain in Jar" Betinov - are disjointed body parts. Please make note of it.

ok? What other rules do I need to be aware of fellow comrades?

Comrade Shrimpster,

Your very 1st lesson at your nearest Karl Marx Treatment Center™ will be "Shovel Sharpening 101". It's a wonderful class!!! Study well, and you may be allowed to graduate early. Perhaps you may even get an invite to "The Bunker".

Now on to other business...

I hereby denounce Comrade Mi for chastising Comrade Shrimpster, a new member, for "over quoting". We are The Party™ and we can do as we damn well please! Even new members! For we are all "more equal" than others!!! Comrade Mi is to report to the Jane Fonda Center for Advanced Marxist Studies in San Bernardino, CA for a little "Mi Time". Get it.... "Mi Time"? BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Sometimes I just kill myself!!!!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev
Commissar, 1st Chief Directorate for The Party™ Approved Margarita Research and Operations
Grand Inquisitor, The Reformed Church of Latter-Day Climatology (The Goremons)

Please be advised that when I earlier stated that all Cube members are very serious people and animals, I wasn't referring to Comrade Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev.

Please be advised that Comrade General Secretary Red Square is korrect!

I hereby rescind my denunciation of you, our glorious General Secretary, and I humbly submit myself to you for penitence. Please be merciful! Just don't make me have to talk to Comrade Senator Jim "Frogface" Webb (S-VA) or go find Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko again.

--
ZB

Comrade Mi, do I know you from one of the Yahoogroups of which I'm a member? One of those "list nazis" who's always "on digest" and complains because others aren't clipping and snipping their quotes and she has to scroll and scroll and scroll and the poor thing can't follow the conversation? Who insists that everybody limit their signature blocks to three lines so no one feels less equal than anyone else? Who thinks you should only make posts that fall under one of the designated pre-fabricated subject lines, because being creative by coming up with your own subject line can be very confusing to others who may not know what you're talking about unless they actually click and (gasp!)--read your post? That's right, Lenin forbid anyone should read a post! Which would make you one of those who complains about too many posts: "Please everyone, do there have to be so many posts? Does every single member have to chime in on this subject? Do you know what a big hassle it is having to delete all those messages out of my mailbox, because I have so much e-mail that gets all backed up, and I just don't have time to go through them all because unlike all of you pathetic little people, I have a life and I shouldn't have to figure out how to put my Yahoo settings on 'no mail', I think the list moderator should do that for me."

I just want to whack those people with my shovel. Like what do they think the forum is for in the first place? Okay, here it is, now don't anyone post, because it creates a lot of extra work for those who don't have time to read the posts but insist on being members anyway.

Is that you, mi? Can you look at my avatar and see what I'm holding and dare reply in the affirmative? Well, mi? Have you anything to say?

Anything?

Anything at all?

Thank you for letting me rant.

Comrade Mi,

Pinkie is a healthy example of the new Soviet AmeriKan womyn and she has a shovel.... and it is sharp.... very sharp. Do what I do when Babushka Pinkie comes after me ..... RUN!

--
ZB

Your very welcome, Sir Madam Comrade Commissarka Pinkie.

Comrade Commissarka - I know what you mean, and the Party always appreciates that extra foam at the corners of the mouth that makes any argument much more convincing. However, you probably came here when the cleanup, body removal, and composting had already been completed and the size of the quote in question had shrunk to 5% of what it was originally when it included the entire starting post with all the images. Quoting the text itself is quite enough.

As someone who has spent countless man hours person hours deleting unnecessary quotes, including but not limited to parts of quotes, multiple quotes inside quotes, and entire topics contained for no good reason inside quotes - all in order to make these pages more readable and enjoyable to everyone - I must agree with Mi.

BTW, I never, ever had to tinker that way with Pinkie's posts because she is an exemplary poster, her posts are always very reasonably composed, and because I am afraid of her shovel.

Shrimper is new, so the first time it's excusable. Others, however, tend to be rather careless and add me more work. So I want to thank Mi for shrinking Shrimper's oversize quote and thus saving me the effort - unless, of course, Shrimper changed it herself.

Whoever did change it, though, is hereby declared...
Winner of
"HERO OF CHANGE"
Medal and Award

Image<br>CLICK ME

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Comrade Mi,

Pinkie is a healthy example of the new Soviet AmeriKan womyn and she has a shovel.... and it is sharp.... very sharp. Do what I do when Babushka Pinkie comes after me ..... RUN!

--
ZB

No, do what I do when Pinkie starts coming after people. Shoot comrade Blokhayev in the leg, and then run, while Pinkie descends upon him with her shovel. You must sometimes sacrifice the one for the many.

Comrade Red Square,
I Shrunk my own post!! After the scolding. I stand corrected and my posts won't contain unecessary clutter that is unneeded.

Comrades - My video response to Chairman Zero's ObamaCare speech this evening. To the proletariat hitting the streets on 9/12 - Yes We Can Stop This:

-

AlinskyRules -

WOW! Excellent job! Very emotional and hits the right spots every time, and the timing is perfect too.

Loved all the People's Cube (and Maksim's) pictures, but I cracked up the most at the picture of Obamamized Spartans pushing old disabled people off a cliff. I wish I had thought of that!

AlinskyRules:

I love the youtube video that you posted. Great job!!!!

Red Square wrote:As someone who has spent countless man hours person hours deleting unnecessary quotes, including but not limited to parts of quotes, multiple quotes inside quotes, and entire topics contained for no good reason inside quotes - all in order to make these pages more readable and enjoyable to everyone - I must agree with Mi.

While I certainly do see it from your owner's point of view, Master--and I would like to emphasize that none of this is an out-of-karakter attack on Mi; I'm merely having fun with him/her--a good many of the so-called "list nazis" of whom I rant are not even board owners or administrators or moderators--they're just every day users who signed up and expect the other hundred or more members to bend to this person's personal preferences. When I served on the executive board of an organization that has one such forum and we got these complaints, I'd tell them that we're always looking for volunteers to help maintain and moderate it and perhaps she'd be perfect for the job. Invariably, the complainers backed down into, "Oh no, not me, I don't have time for that and wouldn't be good at it," etc. mode, and they shut up after that.

I got the idea for that from when I was in military boot camp, e.g. if someone complained to the sergeant about the ineptitude of the people assigned to latrine detail, that person would automatically be assigned to latrine detail.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: "Oh no, not me, I don't have time for that and wouldn't be good at it," etc. mode, and they shut up after that.
I got the idea for that from when I was in military boot camp, e.g. if someone complained to the sergeant about the ineptitude of the people assigned to latrine detail, that person would automatically be assigned to latrine detail.

I like this idea Madam Pinkie.

Red Square wrote:Image
Oh, and if you insist on typing LOL, please at least modify it to LOLprog. This is the korrekt way of characterizing occasional humorous outbursts, although the Party generally frowns on humor, unless it is directed at personal destruction of enemies of progress. For example, Comrade Al Franken calling Rush Limbaugh a Big Fat Idiot. LOLprog! Or Comrade Letterman suggesting a public statutory rape of Sarah Palin's daughter in a humorous context. LOLprog!

But in general, Cube members are all very serious people, animals, and household appliances. Some are ranking Party members, some are union members, and some - like Ivan "Brain in Jar" Betinov - are disjointed body parts. Please make note of it.

Please don't forget those of us who are fictitious (for now) and progressive forms of government. As our local leader it pains me to see you dispense unequality.

Glorious Comrades.

It has been a while since I posted, but I was injured during shovel duty at the Peoples Soup Kitchen and Cluster Drunk Bar.

That is when I experienced the wonders of our Magical Glorious Leaders 0-Care. You will Note the oh is really a zero, as in what it costs.
GLORIOUS!
The health services magically cost NOTHING! After supplying me with a sheik peoples burlap hospital gown, I understand why it is called zero-care.

Only a true progressive can appreciate the value of being cured though the use of inspiritaional slogans and posters! Thank you Comrade Square!

Oh, at least they greased my shovel for me!

Comrades - Even the medical proletariat is using People's Art to communicate:
http://www.lookingattheleft.com/2009/09 ... ly-in-d-c/

What is wrong with you all? The brilliant, wonderful, totally forward thinking (read, want to be fascistic dictator) in charge of Amerika now is absolutely changing the future of the world with his apologetic effort to pay every worthless scum-sucking lazy bastard/bitch on the face of the earth reparations for the decadent self serving greed which has defined America for 200 years. Someone needs to pay for all that greed. The greedy need to suffer like the masses they have subjected to their imperialism for all these years, or there will be no justice on the face of the earth. On another note, screw the jews, it's common knowledge God won't act until all the world is against His people.

Joos you say comrade Eric? Joos? Oh yes comrade, our most glorious ideological founder and wise brain candy cook of The People(TM): Karl Marx, hated Joos! And it wouldn't be right to be a Party loyalist and not feel the same way too. After all, Joos ruin everything! There has never been a proper People's Revolution where Joos did not get in the way somehow.

Now go get your copy of The Communist Manifesto and Mien Kampf, grow your beard, wrap your head, and we'll see you in Afghanistan.

Hail Obama!

And let's never forget that dear Adolph Hitler's grandmother was a Joo.

And how horrible they are. If we didn't have Joos I wouldn't have some of my Mozart. Ashkenazy, Perahia. Or Rubenstein. And the world would be so much better without Einstein. And all those scientists and surgeons?

Heaven forfend that the world should suffer more Joos!

When we could have sons of the desert blowing up innocent people.

Eric the Red Blooded wrote:What is wrong with you all? The brilliant, wonderful, totally forward thinking (read, want to be fascistic dictator) in charge of Amerika now is absolutely changing the future of the world with his apologetic effort to pay every worthless scum-sucking lazy bastard/bitch on the face of the earth reparations for the decadent self serving greed which has defined America for 200 years. Someone needs to pay for all that greed. The greedy need to suffer like the masses they have subjected to their imperialism for all these years, or there will be no justice on the face of the earth. On another note, screw the jews, it's common knowledge God won't act until all the world is against His people.

Eric,

I completely agree with you. The greedy capitalists need to suffer. Especially Tiger Woods. He is one of the greediest capitalists I have ever seen. How dare he marry a white woman, and own a yacht where he gets to float around all he wants. Screw Tiger Woods, and Michael Jordan, and Charles Barkley.

And Oprah Winfrey, especially. She owns her own show, so she really rakes it in. That makes her one of the greediest capitalists in all of evil Capitalist Amerikka. Screw Oprah Winfrey, the greedy capitalist pig.

And Barbara Streisand, too. How dare we let that greedy jew live on a beautiful piece of oceanfront property. It should be for the masses.

And Michael Moore, he's a greedy capitalist too. He is raking it in, too, with all those movies he makes. And he doesn't share it with hardly anyone. Oh, the list goes on, and I can't stop. So here are some more:

Screw Jimmie Kimmel, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Scarlett Johansen, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Ted Turner, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Jane Fonda, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw David Letterman, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw the President of the BET network, that billionaire greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Forest Whittaker, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Susan Sarandon, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Danny Glover, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Sean Penn, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw Oliver Stone, that greedy capitalist pig.
Screw ... okay, I'll stop for now.

Leninka,

Can you not see that Comrade Eric the Red is a right-wing bigot? What about his comments on reparations for bastards and bitches? Is that not a bigoted comment?

Oh my! Comrade Mr. Ed, you are correct! I completely missed this. I was so hell-bent on his remark about hating greedy capitalists, I didn't notice it! Silly me.

And screw George Soros, who made billions as a greedy capitalist pig.

That's right. I knew there was someone important missing from the list. Georgie's friends the Sandlers (of World Savings/Wachovia fame), too, ought to be on that list along with that guy who runs the Apollo Group, even if the three of them, together, they are the three largest contributors to the Party of Progs.

Let's not forget Howard Zinn, who fled communism to become an academician, who makes his money biting the hand that feeds him.

But that is routine in academia. More and more I am thinking that trade schools are to be preferred. They don't give as much latitude to professors, who are often a curse. With true apologies and respect to ABCDarius Rex and Betinov.

Comrade Collectivists!

These denunciations of Party Contributors(TM) are not good for The Party(TM). We need our Philanthropists(TM) comrades, so that you may get your next beet ration.

You do want your beet rations don't you?

Fellow sufferers of flotsam-like serfdom, I must inject another of the most wonderful of all the greatest of suffering of the downtrodden, and outcast of our entire generation. the husband of tippy tippy tin Mary Elizabeth Aitcheson, the former vice president of the United States of America, wounded in combat, hero of his military unit, best selling author, and Nobel prize lauriate, Mr Albert Arnold Gore Jr. Of all the people active in the public view on a world stage, no single non-elected, or appointed, person has so much to lose by not being embraced by the masses of the people of the world and sending money to his cause than this man. For this he should be revered, if not imprinted on the 100,000,000 dollar bill, when it is finally put into production sometime in November 2012.

Comrade Eric the Red Blooded,

We get three in one with you. With the way you contort and warp your Christian beliefs into vehicles of hate, you are like James Earl Ray, Vladimir Lenin, and Adolf Hitler all rolled into one festering, seething miscreant.

Paul Shanklin is a thoughtcriminal.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/D3KDmEvNmJ0&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Update 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2vPm2 ... re=related
Last edited by Grigori E.R. on 3/2/2011, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Original video was no longer available. Replaced with similar.

mi
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrade Mi, do I know you from one of the Yahoogroups [...]
I just want to whack those people with my shovel. [...]

Is that you, mi? Can you look at my avatar and see what I'm holding and dare reply in the affirmative? Well, mi? Have you anything to say?
Anything?

Anything at all?

Thank you for letting me rant.

Why do you hate cats, Commissarka? Am I to denounce you as a specieist?

Forums certainly are there for exchanging learning opinions, but what good is it to re-read the same opinions over and over? Unless, of course, they are the Party-approved and already studied by heart opinions of the Glorious Leaders, such repetitions are a sign of sloppy editing — a post's author, composing it for dozens (or hundreds) of readers, ought to make some semblance of an effort at making the post readable and to the point.
<br>That said, hard as it may be for a cat to hold a shovel, mine is sharpened...Image

Hey, maybe this whole thing is just a misunderstanding. It might have been that the protester was just REAAAALLY hungry, looked for something to eat, and "oh look! a finger!"
Of course, no one (or everyone) would go hungry in a glorious government run by the cube. Besides, if you're malnourished, you can just get free treatment from a free doctor (who hasn't eaten in a week and is intensely staring at your finger and... "wait, is that drool?"). Make sure you apply ahead of time, though. If you're not malnourished when you apply, you probably will be by the time you get treatment.

Thanks, count_hesley.

I assume those barracks on the background are housing the national government-subsidized chain of the Outpatient Gulag Program, and are secured with a reliable government-issue barbed wire.

Thanks indeed Count Hesley, I've wanted to change the look of my drab Obamacare poster since I created it back in August. Assuming that you created this beautiful graphic, I must say it's quite the improvement.

Had you submitted it at a less progressive website, you might have been accused of plagiarism. However at TPC all intellectual property belongs to the collective, so thanks for sharing.