Obamessiah Proudly Humble

Dear Comrades, Party Elite, More Equals Among Equals and Common Proles,

Now it is Official. It is "official" because Great Leade ™ has spoke it so.

The lying Republipukes & reichwinggers have used their jealous, lying ways to say that Great Leader ™ , the Obamessiah ™ , is "arrogant" and "narcissist". This is now been proved a lie, by none other, than Glorious Leader Himself ™ .

When a lowly, unbiased reporter (from the All Barack Channel) mentioned the unfounded and unwarranted fabrications to Dear One ™ , the Great One ™ spoke and said such an utterance as, " Australia's prime minister and I are awesome because we're both so humble". He also went on to expound that he and PM Rudd share "several personality traits - one of which is humility".

SO THERE. IT IS SETTLED.

humble.jpg

Obamessiah ™ is proudly humble and proud of it! I hope this will put a stop to the nasty rumor of his arrogance, since clearly, there is none!. All the malicious insinuations that he is nothing but a "self-consumed, spoiled, self-seeking community organizer" are without merit.
We must all do our part, dear comrades, to see that these rumors are squashed. Get your shovel readied for whackings!

Image < humble proud Prog at work!

Comrade Fraulein,

All one has to do is gaze upon Dear Leader to know that he is the most equally humble of all. His humility is THE model of Progressive humbleness. Indeed it takes true humility to come off as so smug.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Dearest Comrade Dr., I know you have said is perfect. "it takes true humility to come off as so smug". . . . that is so gloriously said, and I speak that to you with proud humbleness.

If James Brown, the "Godfather of Soul" was alive, he would change the name of his rabble-rousingracially inspirational song to "Say it loud! I'm black and I'm humbly proud!" in honor of the proudly humble Obamessiah.

I'd like to comment but I'm a little busy right now. Seems I'm behind on my beer brewing quota as set by the last five year plan. Have a little catching up to do in the brew department.

In the meantime comrades have a cold one on the party (one per ration card).

2k0c435c7597.jpg

KRudd, as he is lovingly known in the Peoples Land of Down Under, once to give Bushitler salute as greeting. I am of wondering who will bow to who when they do the meet and greet. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SBmmt587LOo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I just hope dear Leader uses precautionary precautions when doing all that bowing and humbling of his humiliating spirit. I would hate to have him knock himself out cold and look the fool on the floor. And thank you Comrade Woogums, the People's Beer is a delightful break from the People's Vodka. . . and gave me another opportunity for a mandated to salute The Humble One™ .

Of course Lord O is humble... his journey through life has been strewn with difficulties. One cannot spend a lifetime being praised for every small effort, getting help on writing assignments, taking credit for other people's work, and stepping on so many others on your way to the top, without developing a profound sense of Entitled Humility. It ain't easy being no.1!