Occu-Bin: Instant Occupiers in a Box - Just Add Water

This Occu-Bin represents a new socially beneficial product, marketed and distributed by Astroturf Corp., a subsidiary of Soros Benevolent Industries Corp. under the brand name "The Life of Occupy."

Each Occu-Bin contains an entire Occupy camp, freeze-dried and ready to be overnighted by UPS or FedEx to any city in North America where their presence is desired.

Just add water and microwave for five minutes. The recipe is based on Ramen Noodles, which are also included to feed the Occu-Bin content once the activists are activated.

Ushanka tip to Urban Infidel

I just hope the appropiate tributes have been offered.

Red Square wrote: Just add water and microwave for five minutes. The recipe is based on Ramen Noodles, which are also included to feed the Occu-Bin content once the activists are activated.
It's a beautiful thing!!

A smidgeon of chlorine bleach wouldn't hurt either... just sayin'...

Cool!

Sea Donkeys!

I used to have them as a kid. Ordered them from a comic book. If you wanted them to stay alive once you had added water though, you had to feed them OPM. Lots of OPM or they'd turn into Sequestration Donkeys and constantly bray and kick.

"White House Tours Hee Haw"
"Flight control towers Hee Haw"
"170 Million Jobs Lost Hee Haw"

On and on....Sadly, I didn't have enough OPM and I flushed them down toilet with the dead goldfish.

Maybe Loopy Lew will print some more OPM like Buzz Geithner and I can get some more Sea Donkeys?

Hmm...El Presidente, I had no idea that Zippy the Pinhead was a member of the Occupy Movement but your picture clearly shows this to be the case. I learn so much from The Peoples' Cube!!!

20975-occupy wall street julianne pepitone cnn money.jpg

Occupy Starter Kit: Just add Kulak deportations.

Occupy_Starter_Kit.jpg

Just water the Occupiers so they turn to mud. Problem solved.

If you dump a bunch of those things in the middle of a lake will the newly made creeps sink or swim? I want to find out.

Myself, considering the mental picture I now have (thank you very little) of dumping them in a lake, I'm imagining a good script for a horror flick...