Occupy Olympia Solidarity March with Oakland General Strike

occupy olympia oakland.jpg

My dear friends, while sadly I couldn't' be there in person, I was gleefully hovering over the heroic anti capitalist march of our noble Comrades in Olympia waving banners in glorious solidarity with the Occupy Oakland General Strike.

Are not these pictures stirring? Isn't the hiding of faces a selfless act of self preservation and courage? Is not entering a bank lobby and showing the faces of customers while hiding the faces of our comrades inspiring? Are you not in awe of the less than two dozen brave souls who stood in front of the Olympia Police Department with their soul stirring banners?

occupy olymipa 2.jpg

occupy olympia 3.jpg

occupy olympia 4.jpg

Listen, when these progressive warriors can, at will, summon some two dozen revolutionaries to fill their ranks for an event such as this, this capitalistic society must capitulate to their demands and openly embrace Marxism.

( I do believe that black banner is over 10 ft. long....what an inspirational spectacle !)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

If any of these guys bothered to crack open a history book in school, they just may come to an understanding that the word " SOLIDARITY " was also the name of a group that many of them would rather not discuss.