OFF: Runnin' Scared Comrades? Sweet Freedom's Comin' Soon!

Shine Sweet Freedom! Do we have it in us to make our freedom last?

I think we do!!!!!!

Just pretend that I am singing Michael McDonald's words. Come on Comrades, work with me here! I'm not a rock star. We all know that.

Let's start the new year with a renewed purpose! Sweet Freedom! Never give up! Never! Never! Never!

Let's kick in 2013 with an extra butt-kick! Instead of "kicking it down the road" (real tired of that cliche) Let's kick it through the goalposts! Freeeeeedom! Yeah! That's it. (OK, I know it's corny and I don't care!) Let's friggin' do it!

Comrade,

Come to your senses! This Collective is not about illusions like 'freedom,' which is really irresponsibility!

Marx laid the groundwork for understanding the human condition: humans do not need 'freedom,' but rather security and an equal share of the wealth that belongs to all mankind. Freedom means shirking one's duties to ensure than one only receives his fair share, while making certain that those around him also receive theirs.

Ideas like 'freedom' and 'liberty' only have value in the sense of Class struggle. In such a case, 'freedom' and 'liberty' mean liberation from Capitalism, and its oppressive nature formulated by the Bourgeoisie. This means that such ideas are only appropriate for class and not individuals.

Individuals do not want freedom, they want security. Americans are voting this way... just look a how people voted. More Taxes means More Security!

In 2013, there will be a butt-kicking of the wealthy! Let us all rejoice that Comrade President Barack Barackovich will be punishing the rich while providing a safety net of benefits and regulations that will keep the Masses in line.

This is the only liberty we need... the freedom from worry about where we will live or what we will eat. The State will care for you, and give you exactly what you really need.

equal housing.jpg
I'm going to live free right there after all floors are equal. Higher floors and no better or worse than lower floors. All floors are equal. I feel secure and cared for just thinking about it.

Nomenklatura-climber wrote:Comrade,

Come to your senses! This Collective is not about illusions like 'freedom,' which is really irresponsibility!

Marx laid the groundwork for understanding the human condition: humans do not need 'freedom,' but rather security and an equal share of the wealth that belongs to all mankind. Freedom means shirking one's duties to ensure than one only receives his fair share, while making certain that those around him also receive theirs.

Ideas like 'freedom' and 'liberty' only have value in the sense of Class struggle. In such a case, 'freedom' and 'liberty' mean liberation from Capitalism, and its oppressive nature formulated by the Bourgeoisie. This means that such ideas are only appropriate for class and not individuals.

Individuals do not want freedom, they want security. Americans are voting this way... just look a how people voted. More Taxes means More Security!

In 2013, there will be a butt-kicking of the wealthy! Let us all rejoice that Comrade President Barack Barackovich will be punishing the rich while providing a safety net of benefits and regulations that will keep the Masses in line.

This is the only liberty we need... the freedom from worry about where we will live or what we will eat. The State will care for you, and give you exactly what you really need.

I believe, Comrade Nomenklatura-climber, that we are graciously granted - by the Party - the "Freedom to Agree". Therefore, I must will do so with great zeal - with or without assistance of the cattle prod - or else. (I'd appreciate a word to the council regarding my enthusiasm) Вперёд, к победе коммунизма!

Comrade Comrade - are you sure the pix is right-side-up? But then, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Love all your responses, dear Comrades.

OK Comrades,

I posted this in the OFF MODE for a reason. You know it, I know it. And, I appreciate your efforts to put this in "perspective." We know we have a satire site here which allows us to do the OFF thing.

Howsomever, I want to see Comrades, also in the OFF MODE, saying what they have to say.

Please! I am so terrified by this new regime! I want to know you are there for me. (Truth is, I know you are, just tell me!)

On second thought, I think you have in your own satirical way. Sorry Comrades, I was too emotionally taken away. Love, Pamalinsky

~off~

I only liked the Doobie Brothers until Tom Johnston left.

~on!~

Hey, R.O.C.K.! That's when I first recognized the glorious sounds of "freedom"! And, Crap, a new member of the Gulag, keep following along! You're doing great!

Comrade Pamalinsky,

Learning to think "Prog on" is a challenge, but it helps claify the alien thought patterns and lifestyle of the left!

imagesCAOMOJBR.jpg

Thought can only lead to Thought Crime! Korrekt thinking is best left to The Party.

You are so right, Craptek! "Prog Off" is the easy way out! You know it, I know it, but I sometimes do it anyway.

Are you familiar with Father Prog Theocritus' "Jifi-Lobo™?" It's a service he provides to any Cubist where your brains are essentially sucked out. I've done this and I felt so good about myself after that. I mean, feeling good about yourself is where it's at right?

Thanks for pointing me back to that "direction"!

Yes, Pamalinsky. I have delved deep into the Cube vaults and read much of the Father's work on "feelings". I particularly enjoyed the tender description of his impaling stakes and their usefulness around the "Rancho." I only wish I'd been there to witness the festivities! Oh, yes...and faithful Bruno...the Comrade Theocritus has experienced much joy - and I wish you equal joy as you wonder happily Jifi-Lobo™ enhanced through the New Year.

There will always be "changes", dear Crap. Father Prog Theocritus was my mentor on the Cube when I first joined in October 2010. Turns out he is very good friends with whom I later became married to. I am so lucky!