Official: Dear Leader O Best President Ever!

Now that Jimmy C's not the worst.

Logic?!

State media

Personally, I'm outraged. How could one even insinuate a peanut farmer could elevate a mortal G-D to "goddomn"?

I denounce myself in advance for being an idiot.

Note: If this made any sense (at all) report to the nearest Gulag for a Roy D. Mercer asswhoopin.

Duane "The Dog" Chapman could not be reached for comment. He's hawking a book to pay for his stupid mullet face renovation.

Addendum: Blank

Dang it Buffoon, I damn near busted a gut and it took me two days of scrubbing to get the colon stains out of the carpet last time that happened.

Doug the Bunny Hunter needs all the money he can. What with paying for the lovely Mrs. Dog's breast reduction surgery and having to rip open hundreds of boxes of Cracker Jack in search of a new badge (the gold tone metal is flaking off the plastic on his old one). I'm just glad a white trash loser that looks like Ward Churchill in Injun drag can make a name for himself arresting his own kind.

Tis' true, Roy D. Mercer is the Commissar of Asswhoopin. Let it be known!

Did ya hear our fellow travelers(D) are being assaulted for doing whats best for us?

I denounce the above depiction of what Dear Leader O is doing for humanity.

I'd like to introduce you to Shelley Berkley. She is a U.S. Congresswoman from Nevada, and she is here today to giver her testimonial on what spit does for her hair.

Take it away, Shelley:

"There is nothing better than spit for giving me that big hair look I love so much. However, don't think that spit is just for big hair. Really, it's quite versatile. If you do any research at all on the lovely hairdos of my fellow Democra-TICK women congressional representatives, you will find that spit enables them to style their hair in a variety of ways."

"Oh, and I believe congratulations are in order to me and my fellow Democra-TICKs for having passed the health care bill."

No, that's the look of a Las Vegas show girl, however, now that you mentioned it, I believe Bruno looks quite fetching in that hair and Shelley's shoulder's fit him perfectly.

Leninka, you are a life saver! I was eating my lunch and came upon your post on Shelley Berkley. Well I was laughing so hard I inhaled a chunk of underdone beet. Just as I was about to pass out my finger hit the down arrow and I caught a glimpse of Bruno which made me cough up the beet with so much force it left a dent in my screen.

Leninka wrote:I'd like to introduce you to Shelley Berkley. She is a U.S. Congresswoman from Nevada, and she is here today to giver her testimonial on what spit does for her hair.

Take it away, Shelley:

"There is nothing better than spit for giving me that big hair look I love so much. However, don't think that spit is just for big hair. Really, it's quite versatile. If you do any research at all on the lovely hairdos of my fellow Democra-TICK women congressional representatives, you will find that spit enables them to style their hair in a variety of ways."

I've got nothing...

Except:

I must address Czar Czar's blasphemous question, "is that a dude in a dress?"

While her jaw is strong, her chest appears freshly waxed and her eyes clearly secrete pure testosterone, I simply ask, could a man have matched those dreamy earrings with that Lewinsky dress? I think not.

And, because I know Comrade Whoopie is on the edge of his seat wondering, yeah.... I probably would.

My Dearest Buffoon,
I have done both you and the Cause great harm. I fully intended to frame my innocent querie thusly, and rather Seinfeldian:
"Is that a dude in a dress? NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos of Comrade Berkley. As time goes on, I'm going to create an entire collection of Progressive women to showcase here at the Cube. I had no idea how many attractive progressive women there were in Congress until I sat with baited breath watching C-Span and waiting for the historic health care bill to pass.

Czar Czar wrote:My Dearest Buffoon,
I have done both you and the Cause great harm. I fully intended to frame my innocent querie thusly, and rather Seinfeldian:
"Is that a dude in a dress? NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!

Komrad Obamugabe, you have just proved our Glorious Senate Leader, Harharee Reid, to be korrect in his assessment of Our Most Glorious of Glorious Leaders, Obimbo, to be of a light-skinned complexion and lacking of negro dialect. Why as I was listening to his most near speech after we were generously bestowed with Obamacare, I could detect accent much like the Great Peanut Farmer. It is obvious to those who have been active in following Obambi's life story that while still a boy he stopped to Georgia to be annointed from Peanut Farmer in all things Progressive and it was there that his chosen accent had become.

Puny Karter wishes he could be Obammah!