Official Party Appoved Christmas Carol

Comrades!

Though the preferred term is "Winter Solstice" instead of "Christmas" this carol does meet with Inner Party Approval and has been sanctioned for the masses to sing.

ENJOY!

Commodore,
That's my favorite music video. Thank you. In keeping with the Holidays, I've prepared what I hope to be an approved Holiday Ornament:

CubeOrnament.gif

Happy Holidays Brothers and Sisters

What a joyous video Comrade Commodore. I trust you are enjoying your purely secular, non judgemental, all inclusive end of traditional Western Calendar ('m working on changing that one) celebration? Might I ask what Santa Mao brought you? I got a 75 round AK 47 drum with which to spread Revolutionary Joy ™ for the season.

Those who do not approve are eligible for an all expense paid vacation in Siberia.

If you can survive one winter, you can do anything, anywhere, after you escape!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:What a joyous video Comrade Commodore. I trust you are enjoying your purely secular, non judgemental, all inclusive end of traditional Western Calendar ('m working on changing that one) celebration? Might I ask what Santa Mao brought you? I got a 75 round AK 47 drum with which to spread Revolutionary Joy ™ for the season.

Why my good Colonel, this year I received from Santa Mao what I always received after his doing of the old checking if I've been naughty or nice thing.

Image Comrades,

Who needs some carbon credits? I've got another one to trade this year again

Ahh the gift of actual carbon. In a handy reusable tin as well. As long as you don't burn the coal, you are fine. In fact by keeping the coal out of circulation, you are keeping it from being burnt, thus limiting the damage that can be done to The Environment.™

Grigori E.R. wrote:
Happy Holidays Brothers and Sisters

Glorious!

Thank You Commissar Red Rooster. Yes, indeed it is a glorious day! Local weather is predicting 3 to 5 inches of snow here at the North Carolina Kollective. Starting late this afternoon and heavier into the the evening. Now many Comrades may be thinking: "So what?, what's so special about that?". Well, considering we're only a few miles from South Carolina and many of the locals here cannot ever recall a White Christmas Holiday here, it seems our efforts to curb Global Warming are working.

Grigori.... I, Krasnodar, am perplexed about something you just said.
You are in North Carolina and stated you're only a few miles from South Carolina.
So what is in between North and South Carolina that's only a few miles wide ?
The Carolina's De-Militarized Zone ?

Sssssssshhhhhhhh Comrade Krasnodar,

The Carolina De-Militarized Zone does not exist and there definitely isn't a mad monk who thinks he's the divine leader of North Carolina.