Oh baby, we have some news ...

huma-abedin.jpg

Borrowing a page from the Kennedys, Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton announced that she and her husband were expecting another child.

The news spread like wildfire on social media and Clinton's popularity jumped into double-digits for the first time. The baby news will likely be all that television networks and news publications will cover between now and the election. Most agree that this is a game changer and has guaranteed Clinton a victory not only in the primaries but also in the fall election.

It is hard not to draw a comparison to Jacqueline Kennedy's pregnancy during the 1960 Presidential race. In the close race between Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy, many pundits believe the "baby factor" gave John F. Kennedy the edge to win. Jacqueline Kennedy gave birth to her son John F. Kennedy, Jr. two weeks after the election.

Hillary Clinton stated that she will not be participating in any further debates so she can focus on the baby. The FBI also will be ending their criminal investigation of the candidate since she has a baby on the way.

Long time Clinton aide Huma Abedin agreed to take one for the team so the blessed event could happen. The Clinton campaign has refused to reveal the sex of the baby or whether Bill or Hillary is the father.

Reminds me of the facehuggers in Alien. It was one way to produce. Hillary keeps her things in the basement.

Speaking of which, comrades are advised to not visit the basement, and report large eggs that Queen Hillary left. They look like this.

Alien_Eggs.jpg

Hillary once promised to reveal all alien secrets to her voters. I guess we'll know soon enough. The best November surprise ever.

Hillary_Alien_Affair.jpg

Someone said : The only thing where The Empress is authentic, is her inauthenticity.

Red Square wrote:Hillary once promised to reveal all alien secrets to her voters. I guess we'll know soon enough. The best November surprise ever.

Hillary_Alien_Affair.jpg

At least it's not one of those Illegal Aliens, I've heard they like it Fast and Furious.