Oh No Comrade Soros lost all his shirts!

On the other hand, our Comrades in China have been laughing all the way to the bank!

https://prevarication.net/2010/11/chine ... -the-bank/

Comrades,

Beware of false infodata.

Comrade Soros is full of shirt, at all times. If he loses one, or gives it away, he has others to replace it.

He could buy a shirt factory, and spread shirt all around.

Kim Junk-Ill wrote:On the other hand, our Comrades in China have been laughing all the way to the bank!

https://prevarication.net/2010/11/chine ... -the-bank/
I would dance and laugh If I could get that bank comrad

This is of no laughing matter. Heads are going to roll. King George expects results for his money. Not only has he lost the initial investment into this race, but he's lost his shot at Cap and Trade. That was to be his and our crowning glory for total economic dominance. Somebody dropped the ball and no doubt there will be purges. When George loses, somebody is going to pay. I'd advise all of you to review your activities of late and report anything that is even slightly contrary to the party. Be prepared to accept denouncements and or denounce yourself. The party will be more merciful to minor self reports than if the party finds something you were trying to hide. Best of luck to all and I hope we all come through this. I'll be trying to keep a low profile.

Faithfully in the service of Obama King George Soros

Groucho Marxist.

Groucho Marxist wrote:I'd advise all of you to review your activities of late and report anything that is even slightly contrary to the party. Be prepared to accept denouncements and or denounce yourself. The party will be more merciful to minor self reports than if the party finds something you were trying to hide. Best of luck to all and I hope we all come through this.

Comrade Marxist;

I have been on the front line dutifully protecting the denizen Children ™ of San Franfreakshow from the evil of trans fats.

reddawn_120704.gif

But I have had an impure thought I should report.

sarah-palin-sexy-moose.jpg

Comrade Alfred, you have done a fine job protecting the little chill'rens from those evil, dangerous toys and fries. We have successfully managed to punished businesses, which is one of our glorious goals. And when those chill'rens are looking for work in a few years, they can go look at Home Depot . . . . of wait, that's for illegals undocumented Democrats. umm, well, I am sure they can just stay in college a few more years until we have more Mama MO Carrot & Dried Fruit Shops in service.

Krasnodar wrote:
bull.jpg

Does Soros wear X-Large ?
Comrade K is quite correct,Bull Shirts are everywhere thanks to the efforts of Comrade George. In the streets of the gulag, the cry "Bull Shirt" is heard during the day or night. Loud cries are heard from shacks and huts, on the way to the fields etc.