Oh, the disrespect!

The superior communist gets no respect in Illinois.

No Pledge of Allegiance at debate? Crowd says otherwise

Audience drowns out moderator's objections that recital is 'disrespectful'
Posted: October 23, 2010 9:00 pm Eastern
By Drew Zahn © 2010 WorldNetDaily

At a U.S. congressional candidate debate this past week, the crowd of approximately 300 in attendance drowned out the moderator's objections, not to protest over government policies or to argue some candidate's comments, but to insist upon reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

Illinois' 8th Congressional District candidates had gathered at Grayslake Central High School in Grayslake, Ill., to participate in a debate moderated by Kathy Tate-Bradish of the League of Women Voters, Evanston branch.

During Tate-Bradish's opening comments, an audience member stood to ask if the Pledge of Allegiance would be recited.

"No, we are not," the moderator responded, "That is not part of the proposal tonight."

Several in the crowd then began to shout, "Why not?"

When it became clear Tate-Bradish was not going to allow the Pledge to be recited, the audience stood and said it anyway.

This is still America, so wave your flag! Choose from 40 different patriotic banners in the WND flag store.

The moderator further irked the crowd afterward, saying she felt "disrespected" by being "forced" to include the pledge "in presumably a planned way."

Video of the exchange, taken by an audience member and posted on YouTube, can be seen below:

Read the whole story- https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=219097

I also just found more videos here-
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... adish&aq=f

The commisar will want the names of all those present for questioning.

Comrades,

This is a clear example of Hooliganism and discord at the meeting.. Why was I not advised or consulted? Backwoodsers don't even know what an agenda is and why it must be followed with no deviation. Rules are Rules!

Agents could have dealt with all the Redumblicretins and the backwoods bitter clingers, and thumpers on bibles.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

This is a clear example of Hooliganism and discord at the meeting.. Why was I not advised or consulted? Backwoodsers don't even know what an agenda is and why it must be followed with no deviation. Rules are Rules!

Agents could have dealt with all the Redumblicretins and the backwoods bitter clingers, and thumpers on bibles.

If you noticed, at the end of the video, the agents were getting pretty snotty about getting the camera shut off.

Way too late, I might add.

In that other bunch of videos, there's the version by the local TV station, and the Comrades there took out all of the rebellion of the proles.

Shut off the camera....unplug the mike........turn off the lights !
Do whatever it takes to silence dissension as quickly as possible, lest it give others ideas. Situational ethics grants the Party's leadership that method of control.

If only Dear Leader had created his Civil Service force that was just was well funded as the Military, this obvious, traitorous behavior would have been handled similarly to the way Russian troops fleeing Nazi machine guns were treated.

Rikalonius wrote:If only Dear Leader had created his Civil Service force that was just was well funded as the Military, this obvious, traitorous behavior would have been handled similarly to the way Russian troops fleeing Nazi machine guns were treated.

Yanno, every time I hear about that, I think of Napoleon's pups.

Terribly similar, I think.

And likewise, everybody has forgotten about that.

Hmmmm.

Expand the text there for more.

Comrade Scratchanitch,

I really appreciate your korrect points of view.

For your next photo, may i suggest one from outside your proctologist's office?

It will give you a more settled appearance, comrade.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade Scratchanitch,

I really appreciate your korrect points of view.

For your next photo, may i suggest one from outside your proctologist's office?

It will give you a more settled appearance, comrade.

Just so happens, next door to the Jiffy Lobo is the asshole doctor.

obama doctor.JPG

These silly people. If they wanted to say the pledge they should have put it to the committee who have rightfully called forth a blue ribbon committee to determin which pledge should be said, when, by whom, and the exact words. upon that decision the main committee body would vote on the blue ribbons findings. after a few amendments to the pledge rulling with now find that those who want the pledge are in fact receiving a 5% tax increase to pay for the committees time and services, and it is illegal to say the pledge. Democracy in action... it brings a tear to my eye.

This is a clear example of Hooliganism and discord at the meeting...

Indeed Comrade... there is a simple answer though...

Thought Crime Whoopin Powder.jpg

Also effective for the lady types with Cheneyesque spouses who just don't get it.

Disclaimer: Beating women is not funny. Ever. (sad I had to say that isn't it?)

Appreciations Comrade Buffoon,

It is disgusting! They are ordered to submit to abuse and receive it gratefully.

There would be more equity if women there were trained in the use of handguns, even a .22 mini mag would change the course of the conversation completely.

This would be a great boon to morticians in the area, as long as they formed a collective and distributed the work load evenly.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Disclaimer: Beating women is not funny. Ever. (sad I had to say that isn't it?)

Actually comrade, a couple years ago I was assembling a state-by-state compilation of Spanking Laws for kids-

https://familyrights.us/info/spanking_laws.htm

What surprised me was that the internet was packed to the rafters with sites about kinky spanking like your graphic might suggest.

I found almost NOTHING about spanking spoiled rotten brats.

It is simple, comrades,

Beat your children when they are small and helpless, there is no counter attack to worry about.

As they get bigger, night attacks are they best strategy, and have a good, sturdy lock on your own bedroom door.

If you need help, have several of the Comrades help you. If your child is a student of the martial arts , you may need more.

Victory will always come through the wolf pack mentality. You can always get enough "helpers" to sap his strength.

indeed, packs of people are needed to beat my child, but it does take a village!

Irish Republican Army wrote:indeed, packs of people are needed to beat my child, but it does take a village!

Comrades,
Think of the advantages if you do not watch!

The front man from the local constabulary asks you who hit your child? You say "I have no idea". They take to the barracks. They hoook you up to a lie finder. They ask you the same question, great puzzlement is upon them. None jumping graphs on funny box,
They back to the square, first.
You are questioned for hours, there is no resulting, because you know of nothing.
The guilt is not with you! Time to go home! Bye, Buy!

Think of the advantages if you do not watch!

The front man from the local constabulary asks you who hit your child? You say "I have no idea". They take to the barracks. They hoook you up to a lie finder. They ask you the same question, great puzzlement is upon them. None jumping graphs on funny box,
They back to the square, first.
You are questioned for hours, there is no resulting, because you know of nothing.
The guilt is not with you! Time to go home! Bye, Buy!

Obviously you haven't experienced the REAL THUGS at CPS.