Oil spill resolved: Obama hires Harry Potter

It was announced today by Robert Gibbs that the administration has resolved the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico by hiring the famous wizard Harry Potter. Robert Gibbs stated that these are the kind of results that have been promised from this administration. When it comes to this degree of problem solving with great ideas such as this, we will not disappoint you, our voters. Barack Obama continued to elaborate on the issue “After the Gulf is cleaned up later today, I'll have Harry clean up my unicorn that have recently been stained and damaged by this spill. It suffered enough in the past few months”

“Further more, with the upcoming elections in November, we might need Harry's ability to help count votes. I don't see the need to use more recourses than we need to on such an insignificant thing such as these elections.”

Spectators watched as Harry made all the oil rise out of the water and moved it to a unknown location through the use of hope and magic. By that time he has already served as the moderator at white house press conferences. Gibbs went on to say how Harry's presence has certainly had an affect on the number of undesirables attending the conferences. “Things are going much more smoothly” he reported.

robert_gibbs_potter.jpg

From the Zimbabwe press association

Our correspondent in Narnia has just reported that millions of barrels of crude oil have just rained down in the western regions of the land. It is unknown what caused this massive environmental disaster, but Queen Jadis White has immediately formed a committee of members of PETA and GREENPEACE, The Goracle, President Obama, James Cameron and Rachel Corrie's Ghost to find answers.

"As soon as I have their report I'll Kick Some Ass", she said at a press conference this afternoon.

Commentators predict that this may be one of the deciding moments of her rule.

narnia.png

[highlight=#ffffff]I have confusion.[/highlight] If Since Obamoa is "the One", why can he not just blow it away himself? Wave his magic wander (does that sound right???) well, wave his magic whatever? ( May I ask such a question? If not, then please disregard!! It was Comrade Whoopie who forced me to do so!!!!!)

And I thought ObamACORN was counting all the votes?? What all this Harry stuff about? Is he trying to squeeze in our territory? I denounce him!

Speaking of Harry Potter's magic wand. Here he is posing in his famous nude scene for the Broadway play Equus. Just remember, it's "art" because he's posing with a horse. And it's a famous Broadway play. And it's a Black + White photo. So all that put together equals "art."
Ok, you been warned.

Mystery item No. 0

AVERT YOUR EYES!! AVERT YOUR EYES!!!

oh my oh my . . . does he Mom know what he's up too? (no pun intended)

AKKKKKK!!!!

At least Misha knows how to be keeping his pants on in the pubic publick public. Which is to be reminding of me.... Frau, Misha can be of much helpfullness to you on the Saturday if you are still to be of need.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Speaking of Harry Potter's magic wand. Here he is posing in his famous nude scene for the Broadway play Equus. Just remember, it's "art" because he's posing with a horse. And it's a famous Broadway play. And it's a Black + White photo. So all that put together equals "art."
Ok, you been warned.

Wasn't there a certain congressman in that scene?

Harry Potter Barney Hillary copy.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:AVERT YOUR EYES!! AVERT YOUR EYES!!!

oh my oh my . . . does he Mom know what he's up too? (no pun intended)

Yes Fraulein Pulloskies, AVERT YOUR EYES INDEED!!

Comrade Whoopie I am very disappointed in your behavior tonight!!!!

I have covered the offending part of your filthy image - making it suitable for all The People's Cube™ People's Blog™ visitors.

Mystery item No. 2

Perverts! That was a special gift for the gulag gals only. We owe them something for all the boobiage that's been bandied about.

I can see now that certain juvenile types can't be trusted with ART. Well, I can fix that. Just you wait and see.

(Putout you're absolutely right, I repaired the damage)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:[highlight=#00ff00]I have confusion.[/highlight] If Since Obamoa is "the One", why can he not just blow it away himself? Wave his magic wander (does that sound right???) well, wave his magic whatever? ( May I ask such a question? If not, then please disregard!! It was Comrade Whoopie who forced me to do so!!!!!)

And I thought ObamACORN was counting all the votes?? What all this Harry stuff about? Is he trying to squeeze in our territory? I denounce him!

I detect some Mrs. Al Czarweary-speak creeping into your conversation, Fraulein. It is a seductive way of speaking, is it not? I believe the skin of Mrs. Al Czarweary has crept under the skin of all of us. This is good. This is of how the collective should be for the making of collective merry making.

Mrs. Al, I will be expected comrade Misha this very afternoon!

I think my eyes are sweating, comrade Whoopie & Putout!!

Leninka, yes, I believe you are believing most correctly . . . I think? But I do enjoy Mrs. Al's "LALALALALALALALA'S". No one does it like her!