Olympia Food Co-Op boycotts Israeli products!

Glorious news everyone! One can now safely shop at the Olympia Food Co-Opwithout running the risk of purchasing goods that support the oppressive and fascist regime of Israel. In fact, we are hoping to add a broad line of products that furthers the efforts of Hamas freedom fighters. Does anyone have a source for organic, fair trade suicide vests?

Be sure to call the Board of Directors and let them know just how much you support this heroic boycott!

Image Are they also going to boycott all the dictatorships of Central and Southern America, Africa, East Indies, Asia, and the world? Seems if they were truly making an honest stand they would have nothing to sell. Bloody hypocrites!
Image I hear that in San Fransisco, they be making hemp suicidal vests with loving designs in hyena.

ImageImage
Sorry for the prog off. I can't be funny, here. I wish I was Stalin. I would order that the entire state of Washington be purged. Comrade Corrie would be the first one in front of the firing squad. No wait, you're already dead. You can't be killed twice.

Well, we do known how peace loving the Palestinians are. They "only defend themselves" against the radical Jews who are always lobbing bombs in their territory and blowing themselves up to kill woman & children.
no... wait... I think it's the reverse . . . . . umm, I hear the gulag galley phone. Be right back!

Will they supply explosive underwear??

The Zimbabwe Department of Truth Extraction is looking for a new supplier!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Comrade Obamugabe, if explosive underwear is problematic for your personage, might I suggest Gas-X?

I to be for reading this in the article linked:

"The Co-op becomes the first US grocery store to publicly join the international grassroots movement for boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) on Israel for its human rights abuses."

As you can be seeing this Co-Op is to be of very good Progressive place as it to be suffering from the Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS). I must be for applause of such place. We all know that the BusHitler is cause of all problems in world today and if not for him there would be the flying unicorns and rainbows and the temperature of the earth would be for remaining at most pleasant 72 degrees.

Hey Colonel err, Rachel, was it not a couple of weeks ago you posted something about a glorious vandalism to an evil synagogue?

Hmm. . . might want to make a trip for a while to Olympia and support their fight against the Zionist iron boot. I've got a Yugo with a few empty seats. Carpool anyone?

Oh, that sounds like fun. I'll make sure to bring a baseball bat, so as to break the windows of any Jewish owned shops.

I have a crowbar and some Party approved E-85 ethanol for two Molotov cocktails. Anyone have any other good supplies?

Comrades Leninka, Elliott; right now my bunker in Olympia Collective is haunted by Rachel's ghost. She was born here after all. Maybe now she'll give me a little peace and quiet, and let me go to the co-op and get some organic fair trade herbal tea without tagging along whining about the THREE products from Israel sold there.