Operation Hot Mic-- Starring Obama, Medvedev and Putin

Operation Hot Mic-- Starring Barack Obama, Dymitry Medvedev and Vladymir Putin.

~
The Missing Stones-- Obama's Gimme Space Tour in 2012 for 2013:

Some things simply must be either denied or secretly postponed until after an election in order for democracy to work well for the benefit of the global collective. As a KOOK often required to spend much "re-education" time in the Ghulag, I'm trying to understand our President Barack Obama's wisdom in conveying to President Mededev a plea from Obama to Putin seeking patience from Putin in the form of according Obama some "space and time" (or time and space) (or maybe even a slice of the space-time continuum) during this election year to remain mum about his willingness to capitulate (in 2013 after being re-elected) to Putin's demands for decimation of our missile-defense systems, plans and strategies. Thus, in my re-education process, I'm being taught the Current Truth that it's for the Good of the People.

--KOOK

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

Your image showing how President Obama plans to completely neuter criticism of his foreign policy by getting tough with China shows you are an excellent student of REALPOLITIC. No doubt this may become the cover-image for the next publication by the Council on Foreign Relations. Just as only Nixon could have gone to China, only Obama could say to China, "You'll just have to wait." Maybe the stones aren't missing.

No doubt it was probably previously and erroneously believed by many foreign-policy experts that Hu's on first, but this makes it clear that at best he's on second because Putin is on first.

--KOOK

I agree, Comrade KOOK; Comrade PeoplesComrade's image was one of the most equal images to have graced my eyes Probamaganda receptors in many beet harvest cycles.[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Dammit, I just checked Google and found out that I was not the first to invent the term "Probamaganda". Why does this always happen to me?

Comrade Little Pony, it just shows that you are a most equally excellent recipient of Laika's space transmissions.

I, however, am actually - at this moment - wearing the Laika the Space Dog hoodie that I received as a Marxmas present, and I must say that the reception is somewhat more equal when wearing the hoodie. You might try something equally similar for more equal reception.