oPhone 2012

Image Do these magnificent marvels of the worker's paradise also contain GPS tracking and sleep propaganda training education apps?

When the NON-productive become militant about their "entitlements" and DEMAND more from the productive:

90.jpg

Paul Lemmen wrote:Image Do these magnificent marvels of the worker's paradise also contain GPS tracking and sleep propaganda training education apps?
An attachment GPS can be obtained at no additional charge if one donates a small ration to Dear Leader's reelection campaign or commits themselves to participating in frequent voting practices on election day.Image

Why is it lowercase in oPhone again? I expect His Obamaness to be Uppercase all the time. Ophone rather than oPhone. He obviously is superior to iPhone.

“If there's one thing we've learned in this election season, by the way, it is that a few words from Bill Clinton can do a man a lot of good.”

This is for the history books.

John Frum wrote:Why is it lowercase in oPhone again? I expect His Obamaness to be Uppercase all the time. Ophone rather than oPhone. He obviously is superior to iPhone.
There are no superior letters, all letters are equal in the age of obama. Fractionally speaking capitalized letters are members of the vocabulary 1%. the lower case "o" demonstrates dear leader's solidarity with the 99% and the 47%.

Please ignore rumors this woman was a protestor paid by the SEIU. They are absolutely false.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 5DTqvX74O4

John Frum wrote: “If there's one thing we've learned in this election season, by the way, it is that a few words from Bill Clinton can do a man a lot of good.”

This is for the history books.
Image "That depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is... "

El Presidente wrote:Fractionally speaking capitalized letters are members of the vocabulary 1%. the lower case "o" demonstrates dear leader's solidarity with the 99% and the 47%.
Does this perhaps explain why Dear Leader will be receiving 146% of the votes on election day?

I'm writing about this for the Washington times. In the meantime, pictures!

I hoped oPhone had a key for People's Cube.
Red Square wrote:I'm writing about this for the Washington times. In the meantime, pictures!

Does it come with the Food Stamp App pre-installed? If not, it's a deal breaker.

Reloadable like the kapitalist Starbucks card, only linked to my EBT card! Dear Leader thinks of everything for me! I want to vote for him three times on election day, and I'll mail in ballots for me and my pets...