Organizing for Corporate Hegemony

Dear friend of corporate hegemony,

Efforts to get our silly little puppet Obama reelected worked better than planned but now we're up against more than just the willful opposition of the American people. The laws of economics are beginning to buck the laws of politics.

We've accomplished a lot these last four years. Washington D.C. has become the corporate headquarters around which the entire nation orbits. No one today even wants law to be based on the Natural Rights and equality before the law which were the bedrock of civilized life. We have become a corporate state were law is made for the glory of the law maker just as in ancient Rome. Triumphs are celebrated at the signing of legislation as if they were military triumphs of old. All glory to Washington! All glory to the law maker! All glory to the corporate State. Washington D.C. has become ancient Rome.

But, we know what happened to ancient Rome.

Rome collapsed because it lost it's soul and wasn't ruthless enough.

Organizing for Corporate Hegemony has a plan to get very ruthless once the laws of economics come crashing in like a wrecking ball on our house built of the laws of politics.

Are you in?

This is going to be fun.

It's going to take each of us rolling up our sleeves and chipping in what we can when we can. Donate $5 or more right now to become a founding member of a new creation:

$.$. Halliburton
Chair
Organizing for Corporate Hegemony

Comrade $.$.,

I'm in for half the drug money cash I found near a local crack an abandoned house. Someone left it laying around out in the rain, so I brought it home for safe keeping. I wish I had more to offer.

wheelbarrow-of-money.jpg