Organizing Is The Real War

organizing death toll.jpg

An organized community is an equal community. Trickle down capitalism is miserably slow and ineffective in equalizing societies. Who has time and patience to "work" their way out of the gutter. When you are in the gutter, you want out NOW. You do not want to toil laboriously for years to squeak out some well earned living while others, having already earned their reward, satisfactorily enjoy the fruits of their labor.

But those who have earned their wealth, both great and small, will not be willing to be organized out of their nest eggs willingly. Organizing is a battle, don't doubt me, and Chicago is in the very heart of our organizing war on inequality. There must be casualties. Anything worth achieving is worth the dying. So far in the year 2012 as of April 12, our organizing heroes in Chicago have experienced 120 dead and 500 wounded. Collateral damage has not been calculated.

Meanwhile in the misdirected George Bush conflict in Afghanistan, 68 tragic meaningless deaths have occurred to protect the rich one percent's oil supply.

Thank the progressive gods that we have the same people who have organized Chicago organizing the entire country. Support our troops in Chicago and beyond.

Death to Free Market Capitalism
(Threaten Boycott If They Try Making A Profit)

van jones mcdonalds 2.jpg

Take heart Comrades. We have many useful helpers within the RHINO community. (Does Sen. Murkowski really need birth control? I smell a new People's Enquirer headline.)

Murkowski-finger.jpg

Our media friends are busy presenting the modified truth for organizational advancement.

white hispanic.jpg

We organize in order to have more so that those with too much will have less. The Obamas didn't have the luxury of Michelle not working like the Romneys. It's all about keeping up with the Van Jonses with the Obamas. Even with Michelle working they couldn't get enough because others had too much.

they have too much.jpg

book-of-obama.jpg
~
(BTW ThePeoplesComrade - Beets do not pick themselves... will you be joining us out in the fields once again or is Photoshopping your new 'job?')

Comrade Putout wrote:
book-of-obama.jpg
~
(BTW ThePeoplesComrade - Beets do not pick themselves... will you be joining us out in the fields once again or is Photoshopping your new 'job?')
The party is starting to notice me, never a good thing. I may need to dismiss Geraldo (who is currently doing the work I won't) and make myself more "present" at the production facilities or go completely underground.