Other news drowned out by 24/7 coverage of the Chinese virus

Komrades, I am taking the liberty to make a place to inform the kollective of anything else going on in the world, if in fact there is anything else going on in the world worth mentioning.

I want to give a 'Praise Lenin' SHOUT OUT to The People's Digital Soldiers that worked independently to bring us news and information that we missed due to the pandemic like this.....

And this................

I'm stir krazy komrades. Anyone got anything? Please.

I am so sick and tired of that word 'coronavirus'!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

[OFF]

Remember how Letterman threw stuff off a 5-story tower? These blokes from Australia are doing the same thing, except it's a 15-story tower. They have a whole series of videos like this:

This is a British immigrant who makes videos about the differences between Britain and the USA:

And, if all else fails, you can get in on the thrice-daily Lionel Nation Immersive Livestreams, where all cutting-edge patriots congregate:

Margaret wrote:I am so sick and tired of that word 'coronavirus'!

Tsk...tsk..Margaret (and I am tapping my foot while I say "Tsk...tsk..Margaret") you are already breaking the rules. I will give you a pass because perhaps I did not make the rules clear enough. Other than the title, no other mention of the 'thing that was mentioned in the title that may not be mentioned henceforth' was mentioned by you. Please refrain from mentioning it again. That goes for other Cubists. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. ; )

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

[OFF]

Remember how Letterman threw stuff off a 5-story tower? These blokes from Australia are doing the same thing, except it's a 15-story tower. They have a whole series of videos like this:

This is a British immigrant who makes videos about the differences between Britain and the USA:

And, if all else fails, you can get in on the thrice-daily Lionel Nation Immersive Livestreams, where all cutting-edge patriots congregate:

Komrade Stierlitz! You are just as BUSTED AS MARGARET! This is a NO GO ZONE FOR that which shall not be mentioned. Go back, read the 'thread title' and get back to me.

I'm beginning to think this is harder than I thought.

This is really easy. You can post anything as long as it doesn't mention that which shall not be named. Haven't heard any news about anything other than what shall not be named then how about a favorite song?

Komrade Stierlitz! You are just as BUSTED AS MARGARET! This is a NO GO ZONE FOR that which shall not be mentioned. Go back, read the 'thread title' and get back to me.

I'm beginning to think this is harder than I thought.

Hey, I shoot from the hip, what can I say? I went online at a time (more than a decade ago) when you had to do that on discussion forums, otherwise nobody would pay attention to you.

You also had to talk some smack but that's beside the point...

At any rate, here's something exciting to watch, if you're weird like me:

Sorry. Good choice of music, by the way. Love Van Morrison.

It is the Wuhan Super! Happy! Fun! Chinese death flu!

I think this news has not been given the coverage it should have. Apparently Global Warming is not how the flawed computer models predicted it would be.

This one's for you, CIZ!

CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s the Chairman Ball Bust Board
CIZ! needs healthy press ball bust
CIZ!'s livid like some rogue
CIZ!'s bored

CIZ! Ball busting to sleep at night
CIZ!'s ball busting in broad daylight
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
Just a bunch of slimy whores
CIZ!'s free to bust Left's Deep State's friends
Who spends her cash like it's the end

'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ! is bored

CIZ!'s sick
CIZ!'s sick of all press pricks
CIZ!'s sick of all dimwits
CIZ!'s sick of all stock dips
CIZ!'s bored

CIZ!'s ball busting to sleep at night
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s bored
Just ball bustin' Gillum whore

All right doll-face
Come on and bore CIZ!

CIZ!'s sick
CIZ! is sick of all Press pricks
CIZ!'s sick
CIZ!'s sick then ball busts to sleep at night
CIZ!'s still busts in the broad daylight
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s the Chairman Ball Bust
Board

News anchor: "Florida man found passed out drunk in a hotel room next to drugs, soiled sheets, and an overdozed gay hooker..." (Pauses, listens to his earpiece). "Never mind, that was Andrew Gillum. Moving along..."

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just a friendly reminder...<br>impeachment is forever. <a href="https://t.co/xRIqt9qA19">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Andrew Gillum (@AndrewGillum) <a href=" 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:I think this news has not been given the coverage it should have. Apparently Global Warming is not how the flawed computer models predicted it would be.

On a brighter note, we'll all be able to make our geniune imitation vegan pot roasts by simply leaving them outside, which means nobody will run their oven, resulting in less carbon outputs and Grand Kommissar Al Gore feeling oh-so-warm and fuzzy. FLOORWARD!

Red Square wrote:News anchor: "Florida man found passed out drunk in a hotel room next to drugs, soiled sheets, and an overdozed gay hooker..." (Stops to listens to his earpiece). "Never mind, that was Andrew Gillum. Moving along..."

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just a friendly reminder...<br>impeachment is forever. <a href="https://t.co/xRIqt9qA19">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Andrew Gillum (@AndrewGillum) <a href=" 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Truth to Power! paw bump, Most Red Square. 'pelipsky's lovin' it --- like boomerang that thang forever!

White House Press Corp. becomes irrelevant as moral high ground shifts abruptly in Political Climate Change.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Hey, I shoot from the hip, what can I say? I went online at a time (more than a decade ago) when you had to do that on discussion forums, otherwise nobody would pay attention to you.

That was a nice distraction. Reminded me of the end of Trading Places. I never have understood what was exactly happening due to my lack of math skills but I get the general idea.

Do you suppose Charlie Federbush is reading a book right now not caring about the news in the world?

Margaret wrote:Sorry. Good choice of music, by the way. Love Van Morrison.

No problem. Yes anything V. Morrison.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:It is the Wuhan Super! Happy! Fun! Chinese death flu!

E. Toohey, a rose by any other name is still that which shall not be named.

jackalopelipsky wrote:This one's for you, CIZ!

CIZ!'s bored
CIZ! needs healthy press ball bust
CIZ!'s livid like some rogue
CIZ!'s bored

CIZ! Ball busting to sleep at night
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
Just a bunch of slimy whores
CIZ!'s free to bust Left's Deep State's friends
Who spends her cash like it's the end

'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ! is bored

CIZ!'s sick
CIZ!'s sick of all press pricks
CIZ!'s bored

CIZ!'s ball busting to sleep at night
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s bored
Just ball bustin' Gillum whore

All right doll-face
Come on and bore CIZ!

CIZ!'s sick
CIZ! is sick of all Press pricks
CIZ!'s sick
CIZ!'s sick then ball busts to sleep at night
CIZ!'s still busts in the broad daylight
'Cause CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s bored
CIZ!'s the Chairman Ball Bust
Board

Sweetie, thank you so much! I am flattered and honored to have such a based ball bustin song with my name in it. : )

Evil Smiley wrote:

I see you Evil Smiley spreading those germs all over my germ free thread.

This has definitely been harder than I thought to find 'other news' but I found this.
Clinton Princess gets 13 years in the clink.

And I have an update on Andrew Gillum who better be thanking his lucky stars he wasn't partying with Ed Buck. Pics are out.

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade Stierlitz wrote: Hey, I shoot from the hip, what can I say? I went online at a time (more than a decade ago) when you had to do that on discussion forums, otherwise nobody would pay attention to you.

That was a nice distraction. Reminded me of the end of Trading Places. I never have understood what was exactly happening due to my lack of math skills but I get the general idea.

Do you suppose Charlie Federbush is reading a book right now not caring about the news in the world?

I hope he is. If I worked as a pit trader, after I quit, I'd wanna go full Walden!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I'm stir krazy komrades. Anyone got anything? Please.

Weeeeeellll... 'taint much, but here's a small collection of stuff that (ahem) someone I know (kaff kaff) put up on Bitchute recently!

Just cute little clips running from five seconds to three minutes taken with my his iPhone over the years. None it has anything to do with anything, but it might keep you occupied for all of ten minutes or so:

Old Mountainman's videos

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:This has definitely been harder than I thought to find 'other news' but I found this.
Clinton Princess gets 13 years in the clink.

And I have an update on Andrew Gillum who better be thanking his lucky stars he wasn't partying with Ed Buck. Pics are out.

Mystery item No. 1

CIZ!

Just a hare-brained thought from the mythological mind of 'pelipsky, but seein's how things turned out...maybe Andrew Gillum IS Ed Buck.

And your informative video of Evil Princess gettin' prison...in an weird way soothes the hare-brained horned rodent that just may.be. our DOJ is actually doin' something that drains the swamp. If an evil Uzbek Princess is immured, can comrades have hope that AmeriKKKan Marx Pigs and their progeny will be immured, too?

Maybe this fact is the brick Comrade Stierlitz video'd himself throwin' into the brain of Joe Biden runnin' at red line tachometer speed.

Comrade Stierlitz said:

keepin' hope alive in the hare brained mind of 'pelipsky for the Kollektive.

and...p.s.

what if Amerikkkan Marx Pigs were to be immured in some Uzbek Prison...and not that Federal Vacation Spot in Gitmo??

Que Stierlitz and his brick in the machine.

That was awesome, Comrade Stierlitz.

Just total brick in this tach pushin' rpm washin' MACHINE pushin' us little comrades around. Awesome.

Or, as Aunt 'pelipsky's been sayin' to comrades in 'hood. Hey! There's some R.U.L.E.S. 'round here no one's payin' any attention to that comrades ought not to be thinkin' they can just let slide...'cause those R.U.L.E.S. were fixed by sumptum waaay bigger than us.

Work with these fixed laws and rules...and comrades can do all kinds of cool stuff like travel to the Moon...and get back!
Or, ride a bike down the side of a dang mountain at break neck speed while doin' loop-d-lou's.
But, any comrade gets to thinkin' like, those laws and rules don't apply to individual comrades...well...that comrade's gonna need a band aide.

'pelipsky calls, FOUL on the fartin' around wrestler.

Comrades: Be sure to keep 'good' social distance from that comrade. He's a real Munson.

And, most excellent work Stierlitz...and on a Sunday, too! Ceaseless toil is the duty of all comrades.

You really have a great hooligan throwin' arm. You thinkin' of goin' pro?

cap off in equal comrade respect,
'pelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549
with love, xxx

Comrade, fear not!

I hear that there will be new Soap Opera coming from Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The Dear Leader wants to have a modern General Hospital.

1Kim_General_hospital.jpg.png

I understand that the ratings will be 10 times better than that hooligan Trump show.

temp2PacSignature.png

Even in Russia they like blowing stuff up. In this case, a washing machine!

The video isn't subtitled, but it's very entertaining no matter which language you speak.

If you wanna add a couple extra innings, here he is again blowing up an old Soviet jerry can:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:A story the whole family can enjoy:

Fighter Farted In Opponent's Face And Made Him Violently Vomit Everywhere

"Stare him in the eyes as you take a deepest inhale ever. Assert your dominance, let him know you're not afraid."

Then send him to show trial with quick shooting, and send his family to permanent vacation in Siberia.

Comrade Stierlitz, when researching Russian Assets for Comrade Shifty-schiff, I came across this interesting intercept:

Stirlitz wakes up in a prison cell. "What kind of person should I use?" he wonders. "Let's get a look. If a man in black uniform comes in, I must be in Germany, so I will say that I am the Standartenführer Stierlitz. If they wear a green uniform, I'm in the USSR, so I admit that I am Colonel Isayev.”

The door opens and a man appears in blue uniform who says: “You really have to soften the vodka, Comrade Tikhonov!"

За здоровье
100px-Pyatizvyozdnaya_vodka.jpg
За встречу
За нашу дружбу
Давайте выпьем за то, чтобы мы испытали столько горя, сколько капель водка останется в наших бокалах
В народе говорят: “Если хочешь правильно поступить, посоветуйся с женой и сделай наоборот”. Выпьем же за наших жен, которые помогают нам в сложных ситуациях принимать правильные решения
Damaged_Goods.jpg

Your Friend in the Hood.

temp2PacSignature.png

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Weeeeeellll... 'taint much, but here's a small collection of stuff that (ahem) someone I know (kaff kaff) put up on Bitchute recently!

Just cute little clips running from five seconds to three minutes taken with my his iPhone over the years. None it has anything to do with anything, but it might keep you occupied for all of ten minutes or so:

Old Mountainman's videos

Komrade Lysenkomann, I let your videos play and they kept my attention and occupied in the most pleasant way from Pookie not being happy to the 'squirrel that climbed up your leg'. I have a question about that but if you would like me to, perhaps, PM it to you, I will.

Loved Whiskey Jacks, and ALL the waterfall videos. Didn't like the kayaker because drowning seems scary and I don't trust people that only eat granola when they are camping instead of bacon and eggs.

LOVED the "Things Not To Do In Your RV". That's the way I typically pull in, park and get my vehicle back out of a parking space no matter where I am. Thumbs up on that!

5 Thumbs Up!!!!! On Your Videos Komrade

Oh, the baby geese concerned me. Don't even tell me if they got swept away in that swift running river behind them.

Most Esteemed Equal Komrads,

Given the delightfully frivolous nature of this thread I feel I must share THIS. It is the most inspiring, the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time. Good thing I have a lot of time AT HOME on my hands. Now I just have to procure a gently used Port-O-Potty.

In need of greater supervision in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

PS. I know it is in violation of this thread, and I denounce myself ahead of time. But.... I just have to announce my warm fuzzy feelings of security and contentment upon hearing the news that we are going to experience Marshall Law Lite here in the Greater People's Republic of Kansas City Metro Area. Indescribable joy! Of course I believe the assurances that no additional stricter measures will be put in place and that under no circumstances will shoot to kill orders be issued for those thought criminals who dare to leave their domiciles. Why who could possibly even think such thoughts to voice them? I'll report to the rail yard once the lockdown ORDER has been lifted.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Even in Russia they like blowing stuff up. In this case, a washing machine!

The video isn't subtitled, but it's very entertaining no matter which language you speak.

If you wanna add a couple extra innings, here he is again blowing up an old Soviet jerry can:

When it comes to appliances, I prefer Tannerite. My little sadistic revenge fantasy on housework. I hate cleaning the fridge.

Red Salmon wrote:Most Esteemed Equal Komrads,

Given the delightfully frivolous nature of this thread I feel I must share THIS. It is the most inspiring, the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time. Good thing I have a lot of time AT HOME on my hands. Now I just have to procure a gently used Port-O-Potty.

In need of greater supervision in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

PS. I know it is in violation of this thread, and I denounce myself ahead of time. But.... I just have to announce my warm fuzzy feelings of security and contentment upon hearing the news that we are going to experience Marshall Law Lite here in the Greater People's Republic of Kansas City Metro Area. Indescribable joy! Of course I believe the assurances that no additional stricter measures will be put in place and that under no circumstances will shoot to kill orders be issued for those thought criminals who dare to leave their domiciles. Why who could possibly even think such thoughts to voice them? I'll report to the rail yard once the lockdown ORDER has been lifted.

Looks like proper social distancing was maintained between participants in your Port-O-Potty sporting event. Well done.

Komrades, when I started this thread I never thought it would be so hard to find uninfected news.

This happened and just didn't get much coverage. I can't remember a time through out the decades of my life that Mr. Rogers (Aug. 21, 1938 - March 20, 2020) didn't provide numerous songs. Although he was more known, in my opinion for his 'chick songs', I can not deny that this one is his signature and actually is, my FAVORITE song.

I decided to spare my male pronoun komrades to suffer through my fav 'chick song'. That's the mystery item. ; )
My male pronoun komrades don't have to 'click'.

Mystery item No. 2