Our Escape Route Has Been Blocked

For awhile now, I have been a lurker on this website, enjoying your posts in silence and ensuring that The Current Truth has been put forth to the ignorant masses efficiently and equally.

However, I have found such news that has seemingly escaped our collective notice, forcing me to create a account and correcting you on such a important matter.

It seems that the filthy Amerikan influence has spread to our hallowed escape route while our attention was focused on Fearless Leader's massive success against the Kapitalist Pigs here, according to the US News & World Report:

Canada.JPG
We once looked upon the Canadians as our bastion for Equality™ and Fairness© with their acceptance of the Single-Payer Healthcare system, which has made everyone happy and incredibly healthy with no ill side effects or ill-effective budgets (not like we care about such things; it is The People's Money to do with what we will). However, over the past few years, while Dear Leader has taught Amerikans the Truth of the Corrupt Kapitalist system, Canada seemingly turned a blind eye to Progressive Truths and put forth a Evil Reich-Wing Fiscally Conservative*spits* Parliament, lead by the Regan-worshiping Steven Harper *spits*

Canada has begun to learn the benefits of ignoring the nonsense of Progressivism and Keynesian economics has begun to adopt the worst trait of Amerikans: Our Despicable Greed!

They obviously prefer to have their wealth over giving to the poor & needy and watching children suffer with no food to eat or clothes to cover them for cold Canadian Winter!

Meanwhile, others have become arrogant of such horrible news, as per the article.

In a column for Bloomberg View, Stephen Marche traces the increasing wealth spread between the two countries to America's "struggles to find its way out of an intractable [color=#005497 !important][font=inherit !important][font=inherit ! important][/font][/font][/color]economic crisis and a political sine curve of hope and despair."

"The Canadian System is working," Marche writes, crediting Canada's cautious, fiscally conservative society. "[T]he American system is not."

BAH! WHAT DOES THIS STEPHEN MARCHE KNOW?! HAS HE FOUGHT THE RETHUGLIKANS AS WE HAVE TO PUT FORTH IMPORTANT SPENDING MEASURES EVEN WHEN WE HELD THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS SINCE '06 AND HAD A SUPER-MAJORITY FOR 2 YEARS THAT WOULD HAVE CREATED OR SAVED A BAJILLION JOBS!

Obviously, this man has a bias torwards people in charge named Stephen, blinding his senses and making him ignore Truths staring into his face like a loaded barrel of a gun.

Hint hint, Stephen Marche.

This Harper fellow has also helped install several worrisome measures as well. With these things, as well as this recent news of their incredible success greed, I fear that we will, if the worst should happen and Romney defeats Fearless Leader in November, will have nowhere to run to.

I hope this puts a fire under your feet to the necessity as to why we should do our best to win in November and fight harder than ever before to ensure The Moron The Evil Romney loses.

The article, though, does give us one glimmer to cheer for:

But there is one caveat that could give the U.S. an ego boost: the average American holds more liquid assets—cash in hand—than the average Canadian.

Fearless Leader has provided toilet paper for us in advance of his win!

Now, I must go return to the shadows from wince I came.

I CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE DECLARATION OF A WAR TO LIBERATE CANADA FROM THE GRIP OF THIS HIDEOUS CAPITALISM!

(oh...and welcome, Lurking Comrade. I thought that feeling that someone was watching me was simply the natural paranoia of being one of the inner circle of the Party. Now I know it was just you.)

Don't blame me! I was in the beet field at the time.

Lurking Comrade,Welcome to the Cube!!
You have chosen a safe place to expose yourself!!

Are you any relation to "the shadow" who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Last edited by General Confusion on 7/20/2012, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: A rude brain sound

Ivan Betinov wrote: I thought that feeling that someone was watching me was simply the natural paranoia

like someone looking over your shoulder, Ivan?

(I'm laughing here...)

M84
So wait are you all looking over my shoulder or not?! I'm so confused! D= *Runs to Canada crying until she remembers*

*peers over M84's shoulder... hands her a hankie*

M84
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The Rethuglikkkans are coming! The Rethuglikkans are coming!!!!!!

like someone looking over your shoulder, Ivan?
Laugh it up, meatsack. I may not have shoulders, but then, according to the logic of Dear Leader, that only means that I must be at the top of the pyramid, as nobody can be standing on my shoulders.

I thank you all for warm welcome and grande hospitality. It does me good to know that True Equality has a home here on the internet.Now, I see I have several questions, and to do this in a Progressive & fair way, I will choose which one to answer completely randomly so to not offend people who may have posted in this who were not allotted the same opportunities as those who did not enter the forum at a earlier time than the others. That being said, this may look like I am, indeed, answering the questions in such a degrading way, but I can assure you, I put your posts thru a random number generator, and against all odds, the numbers ended up as 1 2 3 4. I promise you that I am as embarrassed about this outcome as the rest of you are and can ensure you that the information of the creator of this random number generator (Obviously part of the Racist Tea Party movement) has been flagged to Fearless Leader's email for immediate re-education.
Ivan Betinov wrote:I CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE DECLARATION OF A WAR TO LIBERATE CANADA FROM THE GRIP OF THIS HIDEOUS CAPITALISM!

(oh...and welcome, Lurking Comrade. I thought that feeling that someone was watching me was simply the natural paranoia of being one of the inner circle of the Party. Now I know it was just you.)
As the heads of a new and Progressive society, we do not ever declare war upon anything! We simply offer up a No-Fly Zone over Canada while providing guns, ammo, and supplies to those who would fight for the things we deem most right at the time and then we put troops on the ground. I expect more of you, Comrade Ivan, to know these things after being here so long. Therefore, you are to report to the Beet Fields at once for re-education! Also, to point out for clarity issues, It was not "just" me, by the way. The Party is always watching you, Cormade Ivan, to ensure you do not waver in your truth-telling. Consider this as you prepare for shovel-ready job in the fields!
darski wrote:Don't blame me! I was in the beet field at the time.
That is not a good excuse, Comrade Darski, for even in the beet fields, we should always be on guard for our enemies! Therefore, you should join Comrade Ivan and head to the beet fields in prepare yourself for the next time something like this should occur in the beet fields!
General Confusion wrote:Lurking Comrade,Welcome to the Cube!!
You have chosen a safe place to expose yourself!!

Are you any relation to "the shadow" who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
I thank you, General, and I feel already so open and happy, ready for Correct information to spread thru my mind to properly prepare myself for the World of Next Tuesday ™.As for that shadow you speak, know that we are on good speaking terms (he is a proud card-carrying member, as you know), and has informed me to expect the Evil from these horrid Rethuglikkan Kaptialist pigs! That is all the Evil you, or I, need to see.
M84 wrote:So wait are you all looking over my shoulder or not?! I'm so confused! D= *Runs to Canada crying until she remembers*
We are always watching you, M84, and we always know when you do wrong. My sudden and dramatic appearance into this forum does not change this fact. I expect you to act like Proper citizen at all times, even when not here. Or Else.