Our Founder, Weezie Jefferson

Comrades, we have been reminded about our Founder, George Jefferson, by Liberal Chick. She made it clear that he would not be pleased with voter suppression by those maniacal rethugikkkans. Where there is George Jefferson, there is Weezie Jefferson. We know this much about founder George Jefferson:

• authored the Declaration of Independence
  • authored the Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions with that old white dude slaveowner James Madison
  • was the third president of the United States (but still, only Dear Leader is the First Black President™)
  • lived at Monticello
  • (data missing from 1826 to 1970)
  • in the 1970s, moved next door to Archie Bunker
  • in 1975, moved on up to the East Side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky, so he could finally get a piece of the pie, and got his own television show
  • in 1985, lost his television show due to RACISM™
So, we know the above about Founder George Jefferson. But what about Founder Weezie Jefferson? She was always with George, just like Martha and that OTHER guy named George. And like Abigail and John. All we know about Founder Weezie Jefferson are the points above from the 1970s forward. Can anyone fill in the blanks from colonial times FORWARD?

Who really made the racist American flag that does NOT have Dear Leader's picture on it? Was it really Betsy Ross or was this some sort of racist attempt to cover up the work really done by Florence....or maybe Founder Weezie Jefferson herself?

These are all very good questions, comrade. As you read, I'm authoring searching the history on Wikipedia. When I've created discovered as much as I can, I will relay the complete fabrication story, here.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:These are all very good questions, comrade. As you read, I'm authoring searching the history on Wikipedia. When I've created discovered as much as I can, I will relay the complete fabrication story, here.

Sanford.jpg

Be sure to check the files on Comrade "Red" Foxx. (aka Fred Sanford - that's S, A, N, F, O, R, D period) I think he's mixed up in Jefferson's disappearance between 1826 to 1970. I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.

Does Jefferson Airplane have anything to do with this?

tumblr_lwp72gluYc1r4d98no2_500.jpg

Comrade Captain, I think you have it in three ways! Here they are:

Point 1:
You mentioned "Redd Fox". Well, Martin Van Buren, 8th president, was known as the "Red Fox of Kinderhook". His idol was Thomas George Jefferson as he believed in limited government <spit>, adhering to the <spit> Constitution, and didn't even want the federal government building roads (states only)! Imagine! Anyway, he visited George Jefferson during Jefferson's retirement at Monticello and stayed a while. He decided that he needed to mold and shape a candidate for president to be as close to George Jefferson's ideals as possible so he supported and shaped the campaign for Jackson in 1828. Then Van Buren moved on up to the Vice Presidency in 1833 and moved on up to the position of Jackson's heir apparent and then the presidency in 1837. Now remember, Liberal Chick reminds us that George Jefferson wouldn't like voter suppression. Well, both sides in 1828 had all kinds of voter shenanigans. And oh yes, the dead were voting back then, probably including people who died before George and Weezie (hey, why not?) co-authored the Declaration of Independence. So, since George Jefferson wouldn't approve of such voting shenanigans according to Liberal Chick, he had to "disappear" after 1826 and be gone for a while before 1828. He only resurfaced more than 100 years after Martin Van Buren died. So, maybe the Red Fox of Kinderhook kidnapped George Jefferson and lacked him away for 144 years so he could manipulate the votes against George's wishes?

Point 2:
Dear Leader forgot to use the glorious teleprompter one day on the campaign trail in 2008. So, he accidentally confused Fred Sanford's deceased (and still voting) wife with Weezie. But Dear Leader is so powerful that this sent a ripple into the space time continuum and now Weezie is trapped in no man's land between NBC (home of Fred Sanford) and CBS (home of George and Weezie). So this is why somehow she has been erased from the Founding Era, requiring a proper rewrite of Wikipedia by Comrade Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt to put her back in place. Excellent idea, Comrade Kapitan!

Point 3:
I seem to recall someone named Isabel Sanford being connected to the Jeffersons. Maybe she plays our founder, Weezie Jefferson, on TV?

Comrade Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt, I don't know enough about Jefferson Airplane, but I'm sure it has something to do with it. Maybe George and Weezie were taken into Wonderland by the White Rabbit in 1826 and just escaped in 1970 to live next to Archie Bunker?

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Captain, I think you have it in three ways! Here they are:

Point 1:
You mentioned "Redd Fox". Well, Martin Van Buren, 8th president, was known as the "Red Fox of Kinderhook".
Yeah, I remember him! Wasn't he the vice president of Joe Jackson, who had all those hits in the 1980s?

It's amazing what history one can rewrite discover, when one does a little digging.

It turns out that, after retiring from politics, Jackson moved to the South and embarked on a personal engineering obsession of masonic miracles. Something akin to China's Great Wall. Stonewalls were built all over the South but nobody really knows what purpose they were supposed to serve.

Using my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, for the first time since I graduated 15 years ago, I would have to conclude that this was merely a form of artistic expression - on a grand scale!

So, when you see a stone wall, in the South, in all likelihood, it was built by our former President.

But his artistic expression doesn't end there.

In 1958, he released a country music single Don't be Angry. Apparently, a lot of people in the South were upset at all the walls all over the place and he needed to placate and sooth them with a short ditty.

In 1959, he scored a #1 hit with the song Life to Go, written by a mysterious figure called George Jones, which we are compelled to assume is a pseudonym for George Jefferson.

He had a number of other hits in the country top 40 and crossed over into the Billboard top 100, also.

In the 1980s, people were too uncouth to appreciate walls or country music so he had to re-invented himself as Joe Jackson and released many songs that people of that era thought were worth listening to. He seems to have dropped off the radar, since then.

As for George Jefferson, we've seen that he has musical talent and has ghost written for Jackson. It's obvious that Jefferson Airplane is a reference to some of the psychotropic experiences he had, whilst in wonderland, and that White Rabbit is, partly, an attempt to deal with the PTSD he suffered as a result of those experiences. Judging from my experience of listening to the song, his experiences must have been horrifying.

Alice in Chains was a related side project.

I still haven't fabricated discovered anything about Weezie.

My warm and fuzzy friend, [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color], was spot on when he wrote:I could be wrong...

see-back-in-my-day.jpg

craptek-you-big-dummy.jpg

WEZZIE.jpg
This isn't Wiki so take it for what its worth.

Comrade Kelly, why yes! Martin Van Buren evidently after I revised Wikipedia to make it so was Vice President to Joe Jackson's music business. See, I guess he just disappeared for a while starting in 1862. Afterall, 62 is the reverse of 26 when Founder George Jefferson (and maybe Founder Weezie Jefferson) disappeared. Martin Van Buren likely also followed the white rabbit and went down the same rabbit hole as George Jefferson to spend some time in Wonderland.

Comrade Kapitan, why how glorious to piece this all together! I have heard of Stonewall Jackson but I didn't know it was Andrew Jackson building stonewalls over the South! Excellent and I agree so much that it is amazing what one can discover when we rewrite history like our fellow progs and party members!

Indeed from what you describe of the album, George Jefferson's time in Wonderland must have been absolutely terrible. He might have had to deal with the Mad Biden though he might have been the court jester too --- no wait, that's what he does in real life and the March Jarrett. And the Queen of Hearts could have been a doppleganger to FLATUS.

I'll do you one better on the bachelor of fine arts. I have a bachelor's in computer science. But because I worked at a slacker part of state government (sorry for the redundancy there) where there was no real useful work experience and "assignments" were things like "look busy" (what happens when one is stuck with a supervisor merely looking to get to age 55 to get that lifetime retirement), my bachelor's in computer science isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

Comrade Putout, I'm wondering.... did Fred Sanford ever compete on Survivor?

Comrade Biff Henderson (any relation to Biff from Back to the Future?), glorious! So now we finally have some history to piece in here for what has happened to our founder, Weezie Jefferson! Heck, being tossed about in the space-time continuum, she might even wind up appearing at the signing of the Declaration of Independence next to founder George Jefferson. If anyone wanted to photoshop George and Weezie into that famous painting, thanks in advance Comrade! So, I think Dear Leader once said something about how Rosa Parks' actions played a major part in whether he could become Dear Leader. So, just think about it. It's sort of like a circular thing or even a type of paradox in the space time continuum....Dear Leader goes on the campaign trail and accidentally confuses Sanford and Son with the Jeffersons, causing Weezie to get lost in the space-time continuum. Weezie winds up influencing Rosa Parks. And that ultimately ends up with Dear Leader running for and winning as celebrity-in-chief Dear Leader of the USSA! But if Dear Leader had not mixed up the two television shows, none of this would have ever happened. Amazing!

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:thanks in advance Comrade! !
Comrade Vlad Linen,The Back to the Future tie-in is purely coincidental (wink-wink). Sadly, I cannot further the Collective's narrative. Not having been blessed with the fruits of Common Core my mastery of PhotoLop is furtive at best. I do find some solace in having an excuse to abuse for my shortcomings. To move Forward one must step back. Glorious!

You guys aren't gonna believe this but, trust me, I don't lie!

Way back in the early 80's I actually met Isabel Sanford aka "Weezie." Where did we meet? You won't believe this either.

At that time, when I lived in Hollywood, everyone wanted to be as thin as possible. So, in lieu of, or in addition to actual exercise, we would go and get "wrapped." They would wrap us with herb-soaked bandages and leave us on lounge chairs for about an hour for the herbs to "sink in." You could lose at least a half-inch on all quarters. That's when I met "Weezie." She was my "wrap mate."

She was a very grounded, sweet person, no pretense whatever. (Of course, whattaya gonna do when you're laying there "wrapped?")

She really was very sweet, though. Very sweet.

That's my historic story for today. I have so many others.

Pamalinsky wrote:You guys aren't gonna believe this but, trust me, I don't lie!

Way back in the early 80's I actually met Isabel Sanford aka "Weezie." Where did we meet? You won't believe this either.

At that time, when I lived in Hollywood, everyone wanted to be as thin as possible. So, in lieu of, or in addition to actual exercise, we would go and get "wrapped." They would wrap us with herb-soaked bandages and leave us on lounge chairs for about an hour for the herbs to "sink in." You could lose at least a half-inch on all quarters. That's when I met "Weezie." She was my "wrap mate."

She was a very grounded, sweet person, no pretense whatever. (Of course, whattaya gonna do when you're laying there "wrapped?")

She really was very sweet, though. Very sweet.

That's my historic story for today. I have so many others.

Wow! This is an unexpected twist. Weezie Jefferson getting herbal wraps in Hollywood. The space-time continuum seems to shake Weezie out into the spot light in some very unusual circumstances.

I wonder if your conversations with Weezie had any bearing on her interaction with Rosa Parks.

Pamalinski, do you realize that you could be, indirectly, responsible for Deer Leader's decision to become Deer Leader? What an honour!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote: Pamalinski, [highlight=#ffff00]do you realize that you could be, indirectly, responsible for Deer Leaders decision to become Deer Leader.[/highlight] What an honour!
Oh yes! Very, very, most obscurely, indirectly. Although I CAN see the possibility of a little nudge here and there (just to grab a little credit for nothing). Ya gotta give credit where credit is due! Currently, I have excellent credit! Does this relate to this post? Well, it could, if you work it right. I mean the word, "credit" is being used, so there ya go! Work it! ; • )

[color=#C0392B]Pammie[/color] was indeed telling the truth when she wrote:You guys aren't gonna believe this but, trust me, [highlight=#ffff00]I don't lie![/highlight]

The Beverly Hills Hotel circa 1982 - a tightly wrapped Pammie waits poolside for her slim down partner Isabel Sanford.

pamalinsky-in-a-body-wrap.jpg

wrap.jpg
How often did the wrapmama boy collect the drippings?

Putout and Biff,

As "Weezie" used to say after our sessions, "That's a wrap!"

Comrade Pamalinsky! How amazing that you actually met Isabel Sanford! I always wanted to meet both Sherman Hemsley and Isabel Sanford when the show was on. Glad to know she was just as nice in person as her character. Was it just once or more than one session? I've read Sherman Hemsley was very quiet in real life and playing George Jefferson and the various similar characters he played after that were difficult.....or maybe an alterego.

To be perfectly honest, Comrade Vlad, it was just one session. But, there she was, and we talked. I was just as amazed as you are.

It was only one session because I realized getting "wrapped" was silly and a waste of money.

Yes, she really was very sweet and unpretentious.