Our Mole Inside the Faux News Noise Machine

Dr. Marc Lamont Hill of Fox News fame (he is a contributor there) has a lovely little website which I encourage everyone to visit and leave nice comments.

Why, I do believe he has a nice little collection of feel-good Che qoutes for his July 3 entry which is a must see.

(Why the hell is Fox News paying this SOB?)

Go on and visit his blogspeck and maybe -- just maybe -- we could all get together and tell Faux News how wonderful it is that they are giving a stooge of the revolution some face time on their channel.

Go here: https://www.marclamonthill.com/mlhblog/?p=5536#comments

“Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.”

Love for himself....

Premier Betty wrote:
“Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.”

Love for himself....

Is that supposed to replace a good AK-47??Can I put in a request for a teddy bear??

There are things that desperate comrades out in the field do to their AK-47's to keep them happy.

Mine came with a video and some KY. I don't want to give it up. It's like family.

Chairman! I just want you to know that I have taken care of that little misunderstanding you had in Wisconsin in regard to your alleged Fake.Heart.Attacks. Clearly these officials need more training in such life and death issues.

Only the Chairman could pave the way to the new Health Plan of the Obamessiah. It will combine a healthy diet along with a daily check-up. Brilliant!!

Premier Betty wrote:Does it have a vibration function?

Only in Full Auto, Premier Betty!

Ahhh, the carnage one could reap with a device such as that....

I've actually fired an AK-47. I don't just sit around talking about revolution.

It's one of the best guns I've ever fired (no joke there)

You could drop it in a pile of fried food infested capitalist poop and it would still work.

Great gun. A true testament to People's ability over greedy corporations.

I'm glad someone else here is finally singing the praises of the model 47. All the talk about TEC-9's and such was getting a bit worrisome.

As to the "vibrate" feature; it also works for mixing Party approved vodka Martinis (shaken, not stirred).

The sight of a gun with those capabilities would definitely make me shake with fear.

Hey, since I am a Marshal now, shouldn't the Party provide me with at least one AK47 for Lenin's sake? I need an AK-47! It is my right!

Of course, Marshal. Please just send over your 2237-m request forms (in triplicate) to the main supply directorate. As soon as I receive your order, I will personally process your order. That is, if the incentives are right.

My main production facility has been complaining of steel delivery problems lately due to the high cost of fuel. Perhaps your order can be fast-tracked if a tanker or three is "mis-directed" my way...

I assume this is the current 2237-m requst form you need?

Da.

(And I really do like those little bourgeois capitalist pigs like the one pictured running for his life - they are very good when pickled.)

I have noticed those forms seem to be accepted by nearly all Party departments. So when may I expect my People's Peace Assault Piece?

Just as soon as we allow the rethuglikkkans to pass a law allowing the transport of firearms. Then it will be shipped, and we will immediately pass another law outlawing all forms of self defense and possession of any device that can be used to kill.

Kill Premier? I am certain that the AK 47 I will be provided can be shipped with no problems, and I can verify it will only be used for non-lethal or Party business. You are no opposed to me doing Party business are you?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:So when may I expect my People's Peace Assault Piece?
Like they say in that old movie "The Money Pit," Two Weeks.

Hmmm, I am not familiar with this movie....but I think I recognize the message. I hope I am mistaken however.