Our Most Excellent propaganda dept. at work!

Comrades,I came across this video from our glorious Propaganda Department today on a social media post made by a known Reich-wing KKKonservativ.

Kudos to our Ministry of Truth for getting everyone in Amerika, and not just our sycophants friends on the Left, to believe our lies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... WkfpGCAAuw

This is amateur pro-Kremlin propaganda based on hearsay and exaggerations. Russian government-run TV channels produce much more professional hit pieces, why not just go to the source?

Regarding the snipers, the Estonian official shares hearsay from someone who is not an expert in ballistics, but a medic who saw similar wounds, That's just a theory and it proves nothing.

Regarding Nuland's call with the US ambassador in Ukraine, all ambassadors collect information of that sort and tell their governments whom to support and whom not to support. It's his job as a diplomat. The Russian government is doing a lot more than that, not only selecting candidates, but also running their campaigns and destroying their opposition for them with all the might of Russia's state-run media that has wide distribution in Ukraine.

The most disturbing thing about those phone calls is that the Russian intelligence is recording them - all of the diplomatic conversations, apparently. And if this is the only thing they could produce out of thousands of hours of recordings is these two lame excuses, that means they don't have a strong case.

Consider also that it's done by a government that gave refuge to Snowden, who stole just about every US intelligence secret and gave them to Russia. If there was anything in those files that proved US involvement in Ukraine, don't you think they would trumpet it to the world?

Snowden says he had stolen those files because he was outraged at US surveillance. And now he's hiding under the protective wing of a government that does everything he allegedly hates, and a lot more.

Red Square wrote:Snowden says he had stolen those files because he was outraged at US surveillance. And now he's hiding under the protective wing of a government that does everything he allegedly hates, and a lot more.
The fact that Snowden "supported Obama" pretty much tells you all you need to know.

I didn't actually watch the video. I bailed out two minutes in, as soon as I heard the telltale "fascists and neo-Nazis" bit.

I posted it mainly because this has been picked up and is being disseminated by the American RIGHT wing.

That's how skilled the Russian propagandists are. They're even able to convince the right wing.