Our New Progressive Champion

Comrades

Since the Moonbat Messiah Great Obama has gone into "retirement" we've been searching for THE ONE to guide The Party™ Forward™ into The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™. The search has been long and arduous, but I believe that the search is finally over. It's no secret that certain criteria is necessary to be THE ONE and comrades, John Fetterman meets them all.

He proclaims to be a populist working class tough guy from an industrial town outside of Pittsburg, but John has never held a real job in his life. As a matter of fact, his parents, well off suburbanites, supported him well into his late 40s giving him $54.000 in 2015 alone. That's right, the tattooed, hoodie wearing champion of the little guy is indeed the perfect Prog who has lived off the largesse of others his entire life while cultivating a working class image. Nothing and I repeat nothing is more Progressive than that. Move over Beto, we've done it! We've found THE ONE!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago, Fetterman out performs Obama. Fetterman actually clocks in for public service. This progductivity can never be scorned as not a real job. Which makes Fetterman practically an incumbent to Oz, the successful tv guy now seeking a job in public service.

In Uncle Jackalopelipsky songs of Texazistan, one story was warning that taking a swipe at the Real Job, Baby, will only stick to The Oz.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/4/2022, 4:29 pm
Dr. Chicago, Fetterman out performs Obama. Fetterman actually clocks in for public service. This progductivity can never be scorned as not a real job. Which makes Fetterman practically an incumbent to Oz, the successful tv guy now seeking a job in public service.

In Uncle Jackalopelipsky songs of Texazistan, one story was warning that taking a swipe at the Real Job, Baby, will only stick to The Oz.

Comrade

I don't disagree as we have an example in the White House who has decades of "public service" under his belt and hardly any employment in the private sector. Look how well things are going.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

https://thenewamerican.com/why-the-left ... ge-system/

Fetterman knows The System of Public Service and has his family’s support to do so. He’s bonafide.

Dr. Oz separated himself from Trumputler who donated his public service paycheck to charity. Trump is as bonafide as Fetterman, and he actually improved the lives of everyone. So, Trump trumps Fetterman in the public service patronage system. Dr. Oz set himself adrift when he disassociated himself from Trump, rather than use his private wealth to follow Trump’s republican standard of public service. That little “r” value system is how Republicans do public service.