Outlaw terms 'Husband and/or Wife'

Leaving_Normal.jpg
Dems declare war on words 'husband,' 'wife'

To make all married couples more equal, the offensive and exclusionary terms Husband and Wife must be eliminated from current speech.

More than two dozen Democrats have proposed legislation that would eliminate the words "husband" and "wife" from federal law. Those "gendered terms" would be replaced by "gender-neutral" words like "spouse" or "married couple," according to the bill from Rep. Lois Capps, D-Calif.

"The Amend the Code for Marriage Equality Act recognizes that the words in our laws have meaning and can continue to reflect prejudice and discrimination even when rendered null by our highest courts," Capps said. "Our values as a country are reflected in our laws. I authored this bill because it is imperative that our federal code reflect the equality of all marriages."

Democrats say so.

Hey, Mrs. Red Square! I shall no longer refer to you as "housewife." You shall henceforth be known as "house-spouse."

We will also have to rename all "old wives tales" into "old spouses tales" to make them less micro-aggressive.

To change the minds of the unwashed, we must first change the language. From the top of my head:

Midwife -> Midspouse
Fishwife -> Fishspouse
Husbandry -> Spousery

The important question is, will the intolerant words "husband" and "wife" still qualify as legitimate Scrabble words, or will players be fined for using them?

Komrades!

This is an idea whose time has come.

I suggest the words "pitcher" and "catcher" are what is called for.

(Note: Some in the LGBTXYZ123 community may have to toss a coin)

When will the vile, constricting, sexist terms "HE" and "SHE" be stricken from the lexicon?

Next, schools of Animal Husbandry must change their names to Animal Spousery.

By extension, the hateful words brother and sister, aunt and uncle, mother and father, Ladies and gentlemen, and any derivatives thereof should be replaced (as practiced. on the People's Cube) with the neutral and party-approved term of respect and endearment, "comrade."

I briefly pondered use of the word "citizen" but found it might marginalize our high-spanic undocumented voters doing the jobs Amerikkkans just will not do.

Most glorious equality of all species (spoucies?)
doright2.jpg

Love the sign. It shows we are headed in the right direction.

leaving normal 6.gif

leaving normal 8 256.jpg