Outrage

OUTRAGE!!!!!

I cannot believe the audacity of McCain.

He is announcing his Vice Capitalist selection the very next day after The Great One Obama speaks.

We must DEMAND that the capitalist pig McCain be silent for at least 48 hours, so we can bask in the glory that is The Great One, Obama.

Please join me in solidarity in denouncing McCain.

Raznoehintsi Pewkov

Let McShame have his moments comrade, for don't forget, the Obamasiah will have a 100% electoral vote turnout and a 100% popular vote. This way, we can all laugh at McShame later.

Pewkov, who will listen? It will be drowned out by the choirs of angels having their three-day orgy.

Many apologies Commissar ...

As you can tell, I'm quite new here and didn't get the memo about the choirs of angels.

I shall immediately report to the re-education camp.

As a side note Commissar, is the three-day orgy by invitation only? or may anyone come?

You wouldn't like their orgies. They don't have private parts and their idea of an orgy playing those goddamned harps. Very tedious.

Comrade_Elliott wrote:Let McShame have his moments comrade, for don't forget, the Obamasiah will have a 100% electoral vote turnout and a 100% popular vote. This way, we can all laugh at McShame later.

Votes? Elections? For shame, Comrade! Obama is a Lightweight Lightworker of such high vibrations that having him submit to the judgement of mortal men is an INSULT! Why do you think the Party is recreating the Parthenon in Denver for His coronation, Comrade? Because they like to make fools of themselves? No, it is to demonstrate to us that Obama's greatness need not be ratified by the lowly proles. We do not choose him, HE has chosen us! And we must kneel and thank (well, I guess thank Obama for bringing us Obama because he's the top of the chain, eh?) as he rises into the sky like the Zoos Zeus of mythology!

Yes, Opiate, I think I'm following us. He has chosen US. And we should be grateful. As we wash his feet with our tongues.

True. Very true, we have been chosen. We here at the victimology bureau are already preparing to get out the vote:

we were blocked from the polls;
the polls were moved;
the polls opened late;
the polls closed early;
my leg tingled so much I fell down;
the polls closed late;
the polls opened early;
they wanted to see an ID;
the machines were broke;
the ballots were confusing;
I saw a spider;
Republican thugs were intimidating voters;
the ballots were in English;
racism.

There is only one VP choice that would enable McCain to compete with
the Obama BinLaden ticket:

Opiate of the People wrote:
Comrade_Elliott wrote:Let McShame have his moments comrade, for don't forget, the Obamasiah will have a 100% electoral vote turnout and a 100% popular vote. This way, we can all laugh at McShame later.

Votes? Elections? For shame, Comrade! Obama is a Lightweight Lightworker of such high vibrations that having him submit to the judgement of mortal men is an INSULT! Why do you think the Party is recreating the Parthenon in Denver for His coronation, Comrade? Because they like to make fools of themselves? No, it is to demonstrate to us that Obama's greatness need not be ratified by the lowly proles. We do not choose him, HE has chosen us! And we must kneel and thank (well, I guess thank Obama for bringing us Obama because he's the top of the chain, eh?) as he rises into the sky like the Zoos Zeus of mythology!
I had no idea the Obamasiah chose us. I know he's said, "We are the ones we've bee waiting for" but I still assumed we held elections for the candidates. I now must report to the DNCC and beg for forgivness from the Obamasiah.

Yes, Comrade Elliott. Elections are a very convenient <i>fiction</i>. And when we hold them they don't count. No matter what people say about Diebold, they've having chad-sex behind closed doors at the polling places.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:.... And we should be grateful. As we wash his feet with our tongues.

Ummm, well, uh, um (I sound like His Majesty now, don't I?) As great an honor as it would be for me to do this, I, uh..... I'm just not worthy. Anyone have Chris Matthews' number?

Considering all the fawning attention the Obamessiah has been getting, I wonder if we ought to send him a case of Chapstik for his private parts. Must be getting rather raw by now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle, neglected, takes a lover.

I will spend many, many (many!) hours reading Marx and Lenin attempting to eradicate these images from my mind.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes, Comrade Elliott. Elections are a very convenient <i>fiction</i>. And when we hold them they don't count. No matter what people say about Diebold, they've having chad-sex behind closed doors at the polling places.

Exactly. Comrade, in the old days under the current Prime Minister of Chicago's late father, the votes of the Peoples Collective of the Windy City would always be the last in Illinois to report. This was so Commissar Daley could see how the Rethuglican downstate vote was going so he could know how to "adjust" Cook County's vote in order to produce the "correct" result. The Obama-led Politburo has taken this process to new heights. Why even bother with all that counting? Messiah Obama end Empress Hillary were essentially tied so, what the hey, that's close enough for Cook County government work..... Obama wins! The end justifies the means! The Chosen One is now chosen! It's like being the Chinese athlete at the Bejing Olympics!

Here in Texas we have the precedent of Duval County, which delayed reporting its vote until it was determined how many votes were needed to elect LBJ. It seems that Bill Buckley's grandfather, sheriff of Duval County, voted for LBJ. And he died in 1906.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Here in Texas we have the precedent of Duval County, which delayed reporting its vote until it was determined how many votes were needed to elect LBJ. It seems that Bill Buckley's grandfather, sheriff of Duval County, voted for LBJ. And he died in 1906.
More proof the dead are democrats, so are they necrocrats?

In an earlier thread, before I joined, they were necro proxy-voters.

At least Palin is somewhat progressive on social issues.

[lumberjack song]

Commissar Theocritus wrote:In an earlier thread, before I joined, they were necro proxy-voters.
Now that you mention it, I do remember the thread you are talking about good sircomrade.

Red Bubba wrote:[lumberjack song]

I'm an Obamabot and I'm okay,
I sleep all night and I vent all day!

I vent on Iraq, the evil Bush,
I pray for hope and change!
When Obama gives his speeches,
I become quite deranged!

I watch Olberman and CNN
Until my eyes are glazed!
I'll be cursing Hillary
The rest of my born days!

I yell and scream, my spittle flecks
Into the whole world's face
If I've been eating argula
The effect is quite like mace!

Altogether now:
He's an Obamabot and he's okay
He's nuts all night, he's worse all day!

Very nice, Opiate. See that the 70s were not wasted on you. I recall when that first came out, or to the States. Everyone was utterly astonished. Cross dressing? Er, <i>gays</i>? Of course one implied the other, then.

And that was transgressive before the word transgressive existed. In 15 years we'd have taxpayer money paying for Andres Serrano's <i>Piss Christ</i>, a crucifix in a jar of his own piss.

From being shocked by a silly song to being told by moonbats that it was censorship if we complained about <i>Piss Christ</i>, which was, no matter your religious beliefs a gratuitous insult to Christians. And taxpayers. And Christian taxpayers, a very large group.

From being shocked by a silly song to being told by moonbats that it was censorship if we complained about Piss Christ, which was, no matter your religious beliefs a gratuitous insult to Christians. And taxpayers. And Christian taxpayers, a very large group.

What pisses me off (as it were) is not that this idiot made a mess and called it art, but that because when the rest of the (sane) world said "No, it isn't art, it's an ass being rude and insulting," some faceless bureaucrat took some of my money and gave it to this petulant child in the name of "preserving and patronizing the arts."

Through the ages we have had art, and in some eras absolutely magnificent art. These artists have been supported by patrons, wealthy individuals (true, sometimes, perhaps most times men or women of power) who commissioned works of art or supported the artist in other ways. We have a lot of people in this world who have truly staggering amounts of personal wealth, more money than they could spend in a lifetime. If Serrano can convince one of them to buy his artistic attempt, more power to him. But this lunacy of giving my money (with which I prefer to buy more functional works of art by artists like Colt) to some appointee hack with the artistic sense of a salted slug to hand out to the likes of Serrano has got to stop.

Now try dipping a picture of the Obamessiah in a jar of urine, and see what they say.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Very nice, Opiate. See that the 70s were not wasted on you. I recall when that first came out, or to the States. Everyone was utterly astonished. Cross dressing? Er, <i>gays</i>? Of course one implied the other, then.

And that was transgressive before the word transgressive existed. In 15 years we'd have taxpayer money paying for Andres Serrano's <i>Piss Christ</i>, a crucifix in a jar of his own piss.

From being shocked by a silly song to being told by moonbats that it was censorship if we complained about <i>Piss Christ</i>, which was, no matter your religious beliefs a gratuitous insult to Christians. And taxpayers. And Christian taxpayers, a very large group.

Commissar, the Pythons definitely made sport of homosexuality in those days and the show would not be able to say those things today. But, with the recent influx of Muslims and the gradual acceptance of Sharia Law, Britons soon may not be able to mention homosexuality at all lest they offend their new masters guests. It is a bit of irony that PC liberalism brought gays from laughing stock to mainstream there and soon, by dint of its catering to Islam, will bring them full circle to being non-citizens again. It is lucky liberalism is not bound by logical consistency for it would never be able to reconcile supporting gays and women as well as supporting a religion that denigrates (or worse) gays and women. As we have seen by the recent Democrat nomination battle, its logic is only that of power; when there is a conflict, it panders to whatever group it can least afford to offend in order to remain in power.

I agree with Party Organ Donor... even though I grew up in the Christian tradition, my main objection to rendering religious images with excrement is not that they are made but that they are made with government funding, some miniscule part of which I provide and whose use to promote this "art" I do not approve. But, on further reflection, it seems obvious that the main point of the piss work and other such garbage is not to express any artistic themes but annoy, insult and denigrate Christians. As such, they would seem to fall under the Supreme Court's "Fighting Words" dictum rather than straight First Amendment freedom of speech guarantees. After all, as Justice Holmes noted, freedom of speech does not entitle one to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater where no such threat exists. The recent reaction of Muslims to the Danish cartoons depicting the Mohammed (a much LESS provacative rendition than "piss christ", you'll agree) shows the potential for societal damage here and satisfies Holmes's test. A case probably could be made for banning such works on these grounds. And if Serrano or some other idiot had made a "piss Mohammed" we'd see the media and leftist (oops, same thing) hypocrites falling all over each other to condemn it. Why are not Christians entitled to the same solidarity from them?

And to take Comrade Pinkies' point, I too would like to see what the reaction would be to a piss Obama. We can just imagine, for look at the hysterical reaction when we simply ask how he got his house.

I agree with all of you. Notice that the common thread is (1) a desire to be nasty to (2) people who won't fight back. The moonbats will never insult a Muslim, not because of sensitivity to the Muslims, but because they don't think they'd look fetching in a shroud--if that many body parts could be found.

They are cowards and bullies. Notice that these people always gravitate toward foundations and government because that's where the money, which is power, is, and that they don't have to earn it. They get to spend other people's money and if the man who made it wouldn't like it, so much the better. The Ford Foundation is one of the pinkest and no doubt they all get a raging hard-on (sorry, Commossarka) every day, sniggering as they twitch in their seats, thinking of how Ford wouldn't like it. Same with McArthur.

I am not inciting riots but the sure-fire way to shut them up would to be to drag some of them to death behind a pickup.

And that's a reason that they get incensed whenever anyone in an accredited victim group goes off the reservation. There is a gay sex site called Manhunt (and no, it would be too tasteless and I'm too old anyway) which is used for assignations for sex. One of the founders gave money to McCain, and although he professed himself a Massachusetts Republican, the howling was amazing. He was ousted from his business. His reason for supporting McCain is that the thought he'd make a better foreign leader and for not toeing the line 100%, he was ousted.

Story in the LA Times <a href="https://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/su ... y">here</a>.

This is a lot like the idea of being blooded by the Mafia. All must do some great crime so all will be implicated. And it all goes to support my nonstop theory that they're all about taking sides.

And I'm goddamned sick of the moonbats kicking straight white males as being the only group with no access to victim status. The plug figure in the victimology equation.

Pinkie, do you have arguments with female moonbats trying to get you on board?

For what it's worth, most of the gays in West Texas voted for Reagan and Bush and Bush and Dole and Bush and Bush...

If you read some of the Hillary supporter blogs, it's interesting to note the reaction of many of those voices to this year's "progressive" party nomination. Over and over I see the same theme: people disillusioned with the Democrats because of percieved sexism, lack of respect for women, suppression of the rights of the Hillary voters, etc. It's not that Obama "won" but "how he won" that galls them. They believed all the party BS about promoting women all these years only to find themselves cast aside when they got in the way of the agenda. The leftists revealed themselves for what they really are; they give a shit about whoever and whatever suits their purpose but only for as long as it suits their purpose, then they don't give a shit about you anymore. (To wit: only a moonbat would cheer a hurricane that threatens the lives of the people they claim to care most about because it also screws up their opponent's party over a thousand miles away. That's the Democratic Party I have come to know!)

If the Hillary voter's posts are taken at face value, they will take their revenge at the ballot box. I hope so. The best thing that could happen would be for Obama and the leftist movement to crash and burn so badly that they will be discredited for at least a generation.

Opiate, the leftist movement will never crash because it meets a need of people. Leftist is the best phrase for it, I suppose, but a totalitarianism by any other name would be stink just as bad.

You're right. It's all about power. The noise about women, gays, blacks--all birdlime. And yes, I've noticed how they will love the deaths of people if it hurts political opposition. After all, isn't that what a death camp is for? Bear in mind these are the people who always, when in absolute power, find a need for concentration camps.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pinkie, do you have arguments with female moonbats trying to get you on board?

Image Theocritus, I'm a very shy, reserved person who just wants to live her own life in her own way, so I tend to keep my political beliefs to myself unless pushed--or I find a fellow conservative. In the case of the former, they always assume I think just like they do, and will talk to me exactly as if I were a fellow moonbat. If they find out I'm conservative, the shock is palpable. They invariably rear their head back, and say something like, "You're a conservative? But you're so (insert positive trait normally attributed by liberals to themselves here)!" I don't fit their preconceived stereotype, and it never fails to floor them.

I know female moonbats who aren't afraid to proclaim their beliefs and yell things like, e.g., they don't see how any woman in her right mind could vote for a Republican, etc.; yet if a conservative woman dares to speak her mind, those same moonbats will shout her down for trying to "cram her beliefs down everyone else's throats."

What I love about the Cube is the fact that it's a safe outlet for me to express myself politically (I got beaten severely on the AOL message boards back in the '90's) and it fits the personality locked inside the aforementioned shy, reserved person.

You're absolutely right about the bullies, and you make a brilliantly fascinating point about the Muslims.

I was shopping today in Phoenix in art galleries and saw a picture of Lincoln, smiling, with an Obama button. I didn't go into the store. In another store, Out of Africa, there was some quite good African wooden sculpture, and I rather wanted a piece. But I heard the proprietor on the phone complaining about gas prices and thinking that the election might change things.

I had to leave. Let's see. We'll get in Obama, because we will follow him, and he will lead us. And we'll have lower gas prices and our asses will get smaller and we won't have to work as hard and the neighbor's dog won't bark all night and our kids' faces will clear up...

This man is playing to <i>children</i>. Squalling children. Demanding children having a tantrum.

Is there a significant difference between that woman's conversation and a child writing a note to Santa Clause?

And idea there...

That's quite an idea here. An infantile progressive loser writing a letter to Obama that reads like a letter to Santa. Who wants to write it? Are there any famous letters to Santa in the American literary tradition? (that's besides Charlie Sheen's letter to Ahmadinejad)

I wouldn't mind but it'll have to be next week; I'm off in a few minutes from Phoenix to Salt Lake--a large distance and will have a few more days until Rancho de Rio Grande returns and I let Bruno out of the room I locked him in. Actually I just threw some cheap plastic crystals from Hobby Lobby on the floor and I'm sure he'll still be collecting them when I get back. Not even worth his membership in the Silly Stupid Queens' Union if he can't tell the weight and color of a rock 25' away across a crowded and smoky room.

Red Square wrote:An infantile progressive loser
The idea of progressive progressivism. I know that we do that sort of jape all the time but it's the sort of recursive idiocy that appeals to my mathematical mind.

A child is born and grows throughout high school. Wins awards. Goes to an Ivy League college and is dragooned by the others into being an infant again. "We will not stop until the whole world refuses to accept responsibility!"

And whenever someone points out the inherent contradictions in that, he is shot.

Oh. That's been done before. My bad.