Paid Protesters Must Organize!

Comrades, I was spying on the vile dirtbag Breitbart this morning and discovered a video that was aired on Jon Stewpid Stewart's Daily Show.

https://www.breitbart.tv/daily-show-exp ... cket-line/

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Long story short, Stewie sent a reporter to interview a Union thug boss representative who was protesting Walmart.

The interviewer asked why Walmart was being picketed and the Union rep explained that Walmart workers are non-Union so they only get paid minimum wage, get no benefits and have no recourse if their hours are cut.

Next the interviewer paid a visit to the picketers. In questioning them he discovered that they're non-Union scabs hired from a temp agency by the Union.

What do they get paid? Minimum wage. Do they get any benefits? No. How many hours do they work? Well, they were working 5 days a week until the Union cut their hours, so now they only work 3 days a week.

Comrades, it's apparent that paid protesters are in need of their own Union to prevent Unions from exploiting them. And I would like to be their Organizer. I'm fully prepared to give 10, no 15% of their dues to the Democrat Party if some politician would sponsor legislation requiring Unions to hire only Unionized protesters to protest non-Union employers.

And let me add that if our members of the PPU (Paid Protesters Union) get wind of any scab protesters being bused in, whether it's by a Union or ACORN or some other Astroturfed rent a mob, we're gonna march right down there and bust all your heads open. You been warned!

Ah yes, it is true, Comrade Whoopie. But, we must understand the plight of the Union Members!

As I heard the story, though my Top Secret GovernmentPaid Informants Memo, the Union members were vexed and trouble at finding "convenient parking place" when they went to Protests. (also it was interrupting with nap time, shopping time, more napping time and "other things") thus and so, they decided to hire non-union workers (soon to be unionized, no doubt!) to do the "jobs Americans (Union Members) wouldn't do".

I suspect most of the paid protesters are from our neighbor to the west... east....... south. We do need to keep them coming and keep those jobs available, do we not?!

Problem is, it's hard to tell when Stewart's fake news is real, er real news is fake.

Comrade Whoopie what a coincidence!

While reading the State Workers Daily this morning (during my 2 minute break), I saw this Glorious ad!

PPU.jpg

Hmmmm.... Comrade, you are for making me to have the good idea.

Maybe I can be for making Union of Jihadists? What better is the benefit than for having 7,000 virgins to be for greeting you when you reach the heaven of A lah?

I would consider taking such a non-union picketing job except for the fact that I am in the Peoples Gulag Union and we're not allowed to take outside money and picket against ourselves. Plus, all those parking fee charges, battery fee charges, lunch fee charges, fine charges for eating french fries that day, littering fee charges, bail fee charges, public urination fee charges, assault fee charges, dry cleaning fee charges (who knew blood was so hard to remove?)... it is better to let the unprofessionals do these things. Is that not why we have illegals undocumented Democrats here in the first place, I ask??

Unions are hiring SCABS? Disgraceful!!!!!

I find this discraceful!
How are non-union protestors to get the correct thug training required for such positions?
They MUST be unionized to get this training, or at least have MS-13 initiation documentation in lieu of above trainings......

Comrades, it's apparent that paid protesters are in need of their own Union to prevent Unions from exploiting them. And I would like to be their Organizer. I'm fully prepared to give 10, no 15% of their dues to the Democrat Party if some politician would sponsor legislation requiring Unions to hire only Unionized protesters to protest non-Union employers.

Now, if the minimum wage paid protestors unionized and went on strike, would they, in turn, hire new non-union workers at minimum wage to protest for them? This could go on ad infinitum.

OOOOh....

Kind of like an Escher drawing, but with the Union Label!

I LOVES it!

And most importantly, these are the jobs that Americans won't do, thus and so, we must have more and more undocumented Democrats to fill these jobs. Image

Like a mirror of a mirror. It is workers nirvana.

Leninka wrote:

Now, if the minimum wage paid protestors unionized and went on strike, would they, in turn, hire new non-union workers at minimum wage to protest for them? This could go on ad infinitum.