Papa Obama Visits Seattle Again, Speaks of Cupcakes

Making his second visit to the People's Republik of Washington in about as many months, our Dear Leader Obama stopped at the University of Washington to try and raise support for struggling assuredly victorious incumbent Senator Patty Murray. As part of the pandering to a shrinking support base instilling the fervor of hope and change in the adoring crowds, our Glorious Obama introduced Jody Hall, owner of a cupcake bakery. A lucky reporter at the Christian Science monitor described the scene.

The White House gathered a group of female business owners for the Seattle meeting to try and help Obama argue that his policies have benefited women. They included the owner of a metal products manufacturing firm, and the owner of a specialty cupcake bakery.Inevitably, including Jody Hall, the chief of a firm called “Cupcake Royale” in a campaign rally produced carbohydrate-based banter. Ms. Hall noted that a Small Business Administration loan had helped her expand her firm. But she also said that adding the flavor “salted caramel” on Obama's Inauguration Day had really helped her business thrive. And she added that she had brought samples.

But apparently Obama never got them. “I suspect [the] Secret Service confiscated them and are now eating them as we speak,” he said at one point.

I trust Dear Leader had a pleasant visit to our Democratic People's Republik, and that when he returns to the White House, he will finally be able to get his cupcake fix.

Mama Moo does not support the eating of carbs/protien/candy/cake. hopefully secret service is hiding them to Great Leader can partake on the plan ride back to DC.

Ya know I still haven't gotten the cupcake I demanded in the last thread on this subject and I'm really getting pissed off goddamit !

Freakin' SS guards get free cupcakes and they don't even eat, they just plug into any available USB port for a quick recharge.

With all due respect, I believe Dear Leader is a butt man... just saying.

ass.jpg

Comrades,

There is a much larger issue here than just cupcakes.

Perhaps it is the decadent way they are marketed with the goal of increasing cupcake consumption.

The method of marketing is purely natural and asthetic.

One can only hope for a free market in this instance only.

Maybe this method would carry the vaunted "Lenin Seal of Approval".