Party Alert! No Apparent Black Guests at Chelsea's Wedding!!

chelsea wedding.jpg

Shocking photo showing lack of Diversity

Comrades, as third assistant to the undersecretary to the fifth lieutenant of the vice chairman of the hastily convened Department of Fairness (D.O.F), it has come to my attention that there were no apparent black guests at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

Close inspection of the currently released photos show no African Amerikkan guests! Mrs. and Mr. Chelsea Clinton could not be reached for comment or clarification. Oprah did not attend because the wedding cake was too small of scheduling conflicts and Obama was not invited for beating Hillary out of the presidency because of urgent matters on the golf course Gulf Coast. Updates to follow as soon as we photoshop some black people in further pictures are released.

Comrades, we can stand down from the prior party red alert! More photographic evidence is surfacing. There were apparently African Amerikkans present!! Pictured here was an old boyfriend who escaped into the Navy broke up with Chelsea over an argument concerning her parents coming to live with them after Hillary's campaign caused some "financial diffiulties" for the family........

labete copy_edited-1.jpg

Obama didn't warrant an invite as the caterer already had someone designated to serve the coffee.

Any good prog knows you don't need black folk around unless there's votin', issue avoidin' or character assassinatin' ta get done.

Besides, didn't the real First Black President ™ give away the bride?

I see their chillrun will be great democrat candidates with some Liberal Jewish blood in them.

Does this count as a black attendant?

RIK

To quote Sistah Hillary,

"Dere wuz blacks, dey wuz jes in da back. It wuz a wite wedding 'an all!"

whitewedding.jpg

I hear Comrade Billy was a big hit with the more equals.
(Eat that non person EJ (spit).)

I heard Vernon Jordan was there although I don't know if he is an authentic African-American like, say, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright or Malcolm X. Does anyone know if Vernon Jordan has a deep hatred for white folks?

There are many reasons that no people of coloreds were there. First off, the wedding was held in a secluded place in the hinterlands. It's unfortunate that black folk have a poor sense of direction, probably a legacy of slavery. Back then it was necessary for sympathetic whites to point run-away slaves North. Historians blame this lack of direction finding skills on the fact that Africans never invented the compass and had no knowledge of the North Star since Africa is in the Southern Hemisphere.

Secondly it would've been embarrassing if some white guest asked one of the black guests to bring him more champagne, park his car or the directions to the port-a-potty.

And what if some black guest was standing outside a port-a-potty waiting his turn and a white guest came out and gave him a tip?

Finally, let's not forget that the groom was Jewish and his family and friends were there. Many blacks might have feared that all them Jooz would steal their hubcaps.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:To quote Sistah Hillary,

"Dere wuz blacks, dey wuz jes in da back. It wuz a wite wedding 'an all!"

whitewedding.jpg

General, that is so eloquently said sistah Hil, and I am so pleased you posted positive proof that black brethrenhood were somewhere about the vicinity of the wedding. After all, daddy Bill was the "first black president" and I am sure he wanted his kind there in some capacity, whether serving, working in the kitchen are just marching dutifully along.

(I am so disappointed my invite was lost in the gulag mail room but those people are so disorganized. )

I got this tip from a high level apparatchik at AP.
Saint Shirley accepted a temporary position and performed a beautiful ceremony. (sniff, sniff)

IN01_CHELSEAS_WEDDI_154659f-300x261.jpg

(I wonder if that was a wise decision. I know the media successfully rewrote her racist words, but comrade Sherrod, is no more fond of whitey than her husband; but happy couple still look happy. Maybe they won't play back the video and her complaints about all the white icing on the cake.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
I heard Vernon Jordan was there although I don't know if he is an authentic African-American like, say, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright or Malcolm X. Does anyone know if Vernon Jordan has a deep hatred for white folks?

My dear Chairman, he most certainly is NOT an authentic black. Not only does he lack the 'street cred' common among the most influential black leaders, he is often described as Bill Clinton's lifelong friend. They often hang out together, like Marlon Perkins on the old 'Wild Kingdom' show, who always had Stan who would shoot the dart gun and the chimpanzee for comic relief. I am not stooping to racism comparing Vernon Jordan to a chimpanzee, or to Stan for that matter, each is an association the reader may or may not choose to make for themselves. I call them as I sees them, Chairman, and let the fur fly as it may.

It may well be that he truly hates whites, but is too much of a coward, as comrade Holder has described the American people, to say what's really on his mind.

What is on my mind right now is some caviar and a romp with the kittens at the Scratching Post, a popular feline night spot. Now, if you will excuse me, my car is waiting...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:(I wonder if that was a wise decision. I know the media successfully rewrote her racist words, but comrade Sherrod, is no more fond of whitey than her husband; but happy couple still look happy. Maybe they won't play back the video and her complains about all the white icing on the cake.

One man's racist is another man's freedom fighter.

I must note, Fraulein, your continued expeditions in cosmetic surgery are yielding dramatic results. Looking most saucy indeed!

PS - is that a dead possum on the second shelf of the mailroom. Eeeew!

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: PS - is that a dead possum on the second shelf of the mailroom. Eeeew!

Have you looked inside the frig in the lunchroom lately? It looks like a Chia Pet convention in there.

(Oh, and stop frying halibut in the microwave, you're stinking up the place)

Well, General Tongue, now that you've mentioned it, yes "saucy" in "in". We Gulag Gals have been the recipients of dear Leaders "stimulus package".
(the possum wasn't dead the last time I looked. Gang, life is hard in the gulag)

THOSE "CHIA PETS" WERE MY LUNCHEON EXPERIMENT... I hope you did not eat all of them!

oops. sorry.

Fraulein Pulloskies, I am torn on your new Joan Rivers treatment look. Your previous cleavage reminded me of the glorious contour lines on those wretched "stan" maps that used to populate my cargo pocket.

Now my mind simply heads straight for the gutter....

Oh, and Comrade Whoopie, it wasn't Gen Mousey-Tongue stinkin up the place with Halibut. It was me and Leninka in the supply closet cookin up some catfish...

Oh, I am so please, Comrade Buffoon of your pleasure lookings and remembrance of glorious endowments. There must have been some fancy cargo pocket business going on, but I digress......

we still have the scent of burned fish, glorious comrade. Maybe next time, take them out of the bag?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:

The Chairman is correct!

From the newspaper of record!

A baseball team sent its mascot, dressed up as a raccoon, parading through town with a sign asking Ms. Clinton to marry him. Teenage boys chased after former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, seeking autographs. Young women passed out slices of pizza with “I do” written in pepperoni.

Still, there was star power: One of the most prominent guests was Vernon Jordan, a longtime confidant of Mr. Clinton's and a family friend.

But he was not generally recognized by the gawkers here as he strode into a cocktail reception Friday night. One man in the crowd authoritatively identified him as Hamilton Jordan, who was a top aide to former President Jimmy Carter and who died in 2008.
Another man in the crowd declared that Vernon Jordan was actually Warren Buffett.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Get the f#%k outta here? Teenage boys chasing Albright? What, like teenage girls chasing the Beatles in "A Hard Day's Night"? What a cougar! NOT!

I'm surprised it wasn't Michael Jordan mistaken as Jimmy Buffett.

Is the NYT stealing our schtick? This has to be satire, right?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Oh, I am so please, Comrade Buffoon of your pleasure lookings and remembrance of glorious endowments. There must have been some fancy cargo pocket business going on, but I digress......

we still have the scent of burned fish, glorious comrade. Maybe next time, take them out of the bag?

Silly Fraulein, us country folk don't take our vittles from a bag, they were squirmin' seconds before the fryin pan...

Those may have been Leninka's pigtails you smelled. So fond of dipping her head close to the pan for a whiff she is....

jackonose-wenn(1).jpg

Leninka's tail?! I am not sure she will be liking that comment.

oh, I see Mr. Jackson was reunited with his nose!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Leninka's tail?! I am not sure she will be liking that comment.

oh, I see Mr. Jackson was reunited with his nose!

and his Jolie lips!

From the secret files of Groucho Marxist

Indiana in the middle of the sixties
Diana Ross is on Ed Sullivan tonight
Little boy is singing in the kitchen
He thinks her face looks just about right
Thin lips, wide eyes, Diana's nose, everything
Always wanting more, he was wanting some

White plastic in his little boy smile
White plastic really change his eyes
He wants a new dimple, surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic if you please

Up in Motown the music's like a heatwave
Neverland is a circus so wild
Micheal Jackson's accused of touching school boys
Paying off leaves 'em cryin' to the bank
He did the moon..... walk again, so slick and cool
Always wanting more, he was longing for

White plastic made that little boy's smile
White plastic really changed his eyes
He wants a Nose job, surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic if you please

Every word of every song that he sang said was true
With one dose he was gone, it happened so soon............

But his nose is still here..

(Guitar Solo)

White plastic in that new surgeons style
Wants a dimple in the middle of his chin
White plastic if you please

White plastic with that milk carton style
Yet another nose job, Surgeon what's your fee?
White Plastic, just don't sneeze

Just don't sneeze,
Just don't sneeze,

Don't you sneeze

Shovel 4 U wrote:I hear Comrade Billy was a big hit with the more equals.
(Eat that non person EJ (spit).)

You are all being duped by big media giant Faux News, komrades. The photo's have obviously been doctored.