Party Headquarters to the Headquarters

My dearest Comrades,

I come to you with a heavy heart.

I, the very loyal Made Prog, feel bound by my loyalty to point out a small in-discrimination which was perpetrated by some of our very own Members in previous good standing. (I must do this because I am the Self Appointed Party Snitch for the Betterment of the Collective ™)

Here is a most accurate photo of our comrades . . . I believe this is called a "liner uping", whose purpose is to expose and divulge the guilty from the innocent or not so guilty.

lineup1.jpg

I patiently read the provided files and 'rap sheets' on our comrades and am not convinced of any guilty.

Take Comarde Whoopie - who does not enjoy the personal company of goats, I ask? Is this a new form of bigotry which law enforce is trying to impose?!

As for Comrade Bwarny the Frank, THEY HAVE NOT PROVED ONE ILLEGALITY OF CROOKEDNESS, STEALING OR EMBEZZLEMENT (yet)! Why, I did not even see him at the Party.

And most dear Comrade Theo, just because one law enforcement officer of the police, says he saw him "breaking, entering and taking without cause", personal objects belong to Red Square, well, that is just one persons opinion, is it not?!! And he said was going to return all that silverware, after the party was concluded.

As for Comrade Chedoh, my goodness, he is but a child. He assured me taking borrowing the People Limousine, driving to Louisiana and back and covering the vehicular with toilet paper, was just in jest.

And dear Comarde Ivan Betinov... who can hold him responsible for anything?! He is already captive and carried off at the whim of another!

So, I ask your understanding of their innocence, or guilt, as you sit in judgment. And to remember, no undocumented photos of Gulag Gals have yet to been found. (cough cough)

I see great unequalness among The Party members. Comrade Chedoh is dressed far more dapper than the others. Is this allowed by The Party?

On the other hand, Comrade Bwarney wants your Frank does appear appropriately dressed for the occasion.

You have an acute eye, Comarde Peabody and yes Chedoh is having an anal through investigation as to where, how and from who he gathered is most well dressed clothing.

And as for proles Tooorisky, Vladimir Scratchanitch and Krasnodar, I have accurate information that you were hiding in corners, underneath tables and behind a toilet, to avoid arrest. (good job!)

Frau my darling, I won't mention this photo of you posing next to the Union Worker's statue in the atrium of Party HQ. Nor will I point out the fact that such repeated posings has resulted in the patina of the statue being worn off to the bare metal.

Frau statue grope.jpg

I won't mention that the photo looks nothing like me, but if it did and if it were and I'm not saying it does or that I did, it could well be I was simply attempting to keep the statue from toppling over. There is usually a gusty wind blowing from the humongous hole in the wall you perpetrated while driving under the influence! (piffle piffle)

p.s. for more proof, just notice the woman standing behind me the person and her wonderment at the large hole!

Dear Fraulein,

Nobody saw me hiding behind the toilet, it is a difficult position to obtain and most undesirable to maintain in some circumstances without the gases of masks.

What is left of my mind is not clear on any de tails. I must rely on the Comrades!

Went down to the Gulag Commissary to rent "Mission to Moscow" for the 73 time and low and behold what do I find on the shelf:

Girls-Gone-Wild-Co-Ed-Sex-Tryouts.jpg

This should be interesting....

aaaakk!! I would have sworn all those tapes were destroyed in the last accidental fire at the Gulag Auto Repair and Sundry Shoppe??! That must be a copy that Whoopie, Ivan or Red Rooster confiscated for reselling redistribution at one of their Winter Solstice party's. *$#&!!!! (but I will say, we were all very fetching in our make-believe fantasy rolls).
NOW DESTROY THAT THING.

Comrade Tooorisky, you get extra beet rations for being so 'toilet compliant'.

Shoveler of many U's, can you tell me which video store you rented that from? I only ask because I been selling them on Amazon and ebay and I notice sales have been down lately.

(btw: I liked your image so much I appropriated it for future use)

Comrade Shovel 4 U,

I demand to know how on earth you got those photos of our trip to New Orleans! Someone's head is going to role for this! I swear! We were on official party business down there, as body guards for Comrade Red Square. In any case, wasn't it you and Mrs Al Czarweary who slipped me some absynth in a night club? How was I to even have any knowledge of what I was doing under the influence of absynth? Huh?

Good grief! I've been slaving away in the People's Lab for months developing the new and improved Trioxin 345 and emerge triumphant to these shenanigans? GULAG GiRLs gone WILD? Wild parties? Accusations?

Where is the decorum? The Progressive Pride? Thanks to me we'll have millions of dead, progressive voters at the polls and what of my fellows? Please, someone fill me in on what I've been missing..................

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: As for Comrade Bwarny the Frank, THEY HAVE NOT PROVED ONE ILLEGALITY OF CROOKEDNESS, STEALING OR EMBEZZLEMENT (yet)! Why, I did not even see him at the Party.

Comrade Bwarny looks so depressed, perhaps he has not been getting any Fannie or Freddie lately?

I have seen him in happier times though ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QbNGnv ... r_embedded

Grigori you old goat, you didn't seem to be missing that lap dance you got at the office party last Saturday. Oh yes, we got the photo to prove it.

I just worry that when Red Square gets back there'll be hell to pay. Leninka says he was his usual grumpy self when he left for home.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Shovel 4 U,

I demand to know how on earth you got those photos of our trip to New Orleans! Someone's head is going to role for this! I swear! We were on official party business down there, as body guards for Comrade Red Square. In any case, wasn't it you and Mrs Al Czarweary who slipped me some absynth in a night club? How was I to even have any knowledge of what I was doing under the influence of absynth? Huh?

Dearest Leninka, Leninka, Leninka;

The Supreme Director of Cubeiness's visit must really have you dazed. I know, HE ™ does that. This underground "movie" (A Whoopie Production MMX) came out right after the "party" at Headquarters in which their is, may I say waytoo "much" photographic evidence you attended before you hastily flew down (or the Colonel transported you) to fulfill your duties. After purely puritanical review, I didn't know you could even %^^% with a ^%%$. Amazing stuff, even for a Gulag Girl ™, I might add.

As far as your accusation goes, I, a mere Shovel Maker for the State, was not in attendance of said more equal party as I was on the taxpayers dime, following orders and busily registering 8 new voters for the real "Party" ™ that night. I offer proof:

gaza-women-in-morgue.jpg

As for the accusation of actually buying strong drink to have my way with the Babushka's,
totally preposterous!

hot-tub-babes.jpg

As I am learning the ways of a made prog., I make them buy it themselves.

I am just of such relief that not more of our comrades were hauled off to the hoosegow or gulag, although the gulag is always, "just around the corner". And I'm sure we'll have our happenings more under control for our Winter Solstice gathering.

Take Comarde Whoopie - who does not enjoy the personal company of goats, I ask? Is this a new form of bigotry which law enforce is trying to impose?!

This has given me the giggles... and caused me to go down the road and count The Peoples Goats. All accounted for....