Peace In Our Time!! DRINK!!!

.0.png

Comrades, we are on very cusp, if not very brink, of glorious Peace In Our Time, brought to us by New Dear Leader Buyden, and fellow 95-year-old comrade Senator Fineswine!

https://web.archive.org/web/20210312182 ... 30994.html

Yes, we will finally be able to rest in the arms of glorious Motherland², confident at all times that - as we eat our scraps of potato skins, family pets, and drink delicious beet vodka - there will be no mass shootings; or baptism shootings, or bar mitzvah shootings, for that matter! All evil assaulting weaponries of mass/baptism/mitzvah destruction will soon be gone. And good riddance to them!

Is Beautiful Thing, comrades. I am now crying, just a little. It is a joy of which I am experiencing it!

I lift entire tin pitcher of beet vodka in ALL of your glorious directions!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
.0.png

Comrades, we are on very cusp, if not very brink, of glorious Peace In Our Time, brought to us by New Dear Leader Buyden, and fellow 95-year-old comrade Senator Fineswine!

Is Beautiful Thing, comrades. I am now crying, just a little. It is a joy of which I am experiencing it!

I lift entire tin pitcher of beet vodka in ALL of your glorious directions!

Back at you komrade, ваше здоровье.

There is no better way to celebrate all this Peace In Our Time and pitchers of beet vodka than with DRINKING GAMES. Let the games begin and the best komrade prevail. It looks painful but it's not as painful as what is coming under NDL Buyden.

(I assume bets will be taken behind the usual tractor barn?)

Mystery item No. 1

PS: Komrade ML is exempt from participating and will be Chief Tie Breaking Judge.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: PS: Komrade ML is exempt from participating and will be Chief Tie Breaking Judge.

Thank you, Comrade. I have already had quite enough of having my chest ripped open! I shall be happy to judge.

CIZ!!!

Once again 'pelipsky has to get a permission slip from ..and here's a problem, because calling them Mom and Dad, is a kind of counter-culture normalcy so radical it can no longer be spoken of by children of the corn'd village.

However, google offered to provide permission...but 'pelipsky was hesitant to share password because 'pelipsky was instructed to NEVER SHARE PASSWORDS with complete strangers. And, all comrades know that google is run by some of the strangest permiters around.

And, then with Dr. L.'s flashbacks to getting chest sawed open to save his life...after watching Russian Drinking Games...'pelipsky's just going to by-pass movie and just get down to drinkin' proper.

Maybe somethin' will start to make sense after getting kicked by some Russian Mules.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

Serious drinking is no game. It's serious. Focus, and be alert.

Because--we need more lerts.

Another beet vodka please.

I like him better when he played that banjo.....Image